Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen [Official] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 am
http://www.comicvine.com/news/even-more-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-images/138667/
look and read then dicuss. to me i already have my ticket for it.
and from what i heard this might be micheal bay last time working on this movie after it the 3rd one will be taken up by someone else who idk but it gonna be hard to do

[Mod Action: Designated official discussion thread!

~Lolicat]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am
xTx Monty xTx
http://www.comicvine.com/news/even-more-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-images/138667/
look and read then dicuss. to me i already have my ticket for it.
and from what i heard this might be micheal bay last time working on this movie after it the 3rd one will be taken up by someone else who idk but it gonna be hard to do

If only that sentence said 'might be the last time Michael Bay works in movies.' That time has been long overdue.  

loIitoads

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am
I cannot wait! It looks so spectacular. =]

&&I love Shia Labeouf<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 pm
will if this movie does do good which it will prolly it might be the summer flick of the start idk but it will prolly do good unless another movie takes it  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 pm
Quixotic Faye
Same old Michael Bay s**t. Big explosions, puke-inducing camera-work, crappy dialogue, objectified women galore, and really obvious and terrible product placement.

Not to mention the wrecking ball testicles.

I feel sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 am
the move if bullshit and i hate it its the same thing but worst thing than the first one i hate the fan boys and girls my little cousin loved it i smacked him,but yeah i walked out in the middle and the robot balls scene was ******** retared the whole movie is awfull with the two small robots and where some guy had a thong ohh god the movie was retared and balls to the wall lame.THe twin robots didn't make me laught but shake my head and say why did i sneak into this movie.

shia labeouf sucks

Atheist Guy

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:10 am
Let's also not forget the blatant racist stereotypes and Bay's penchant for shameless self-promotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm
well i saw it last night with my friend and i gotta say it got packed like four rooms where used to show it and each of the rooms where able to hold 300 a piece. but in all i thought it was alright with some funnies not spoil it all for the readers out their reading this who haven't yet seen it but i'd watch it again but i will say one thing. it another movie where i won't my time back  

xTx Monty xTx

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 am
I saw it and I sat there going:

"WHY IS BUMBLEBEE NOT TALKING!?"

It's 2 years AFTER the 1st one and he can't speak again!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 am
Valkyrie_Saphria

&&I love Shia Labeouf<3

I love Shia too!

I went and saw it! Loved it! More action in it than the last one. And alot more transformations. ^3^

I really wish they would bring in the Minicons. ;.;

They said something about why he wasn't talking (Bumblebee that is...) but I really didn't hear it. Everyone was laughing about him playing that song. sweatdrop

For some reason, he was sad or something about him needing updates. o.O Who knows.... >.<

There was somethings I didn't like. When he took off his paints and BAM! thong.... -.-;;; SO not what I wanted to see.

But I hate how the twins are getting so much crap. All the robots learn everthing they know off the internet. hello? More information is pass through the internet than anywhere else. There was going to an robot that acted that way. Look at Jazz in the first one. They just thought they were cool. There's a butt load of white boys out there (Kevin Federline... gonk ) that try to act gangsta, it was gonna happen.  

i T a k u m a c h i

Dalia Royce

Relentless Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am
Is Megan Fox also a Transformer? I swear she looks more artificial than the other robots.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 am
i T a k u m a c h i
Valkyrie_Saphria

&&I love Shia Labeouf<3

I love Shia too!

I went and saw it! Loved it! More action in it than the last one. And alot more transformations. ^3^

I really wish they would bring in the Minicons. ;.;

They said something about why he wasn't talking (Bumblebee that is...) but I really didn't hear it. Everyone was laughing about him playing that song. sweatdrop

For some reason, he was sad or something about him needing updates. o.O Who knows.... >.<

There was somethings I didn't like. When he took off his paints and BAM! thong.... -.-;;; SO not what I wanted to see.

But I hate how the twins are getting so much crap. All the robots learn everthing they know off the internet. hello? More information is pass through the internet than anywhere else. There was going to an robot that acted that way. Look at Jazz in the first one. They just thought they were cool. There's a butt load of white boys out there (Kevin Federline... gonk ) that try to act gangsta, it was gonna happen.

it really wasn't nessery for them to have them their im the only 14 year old that hated that movie i think.But the comedic relief was not needed mudflap and what ever the other twin is called weren't needed they were just annoying the big robot should have eaten the little fags.

Atheist Guy

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am
i T a k u m a c h i
Right. The twins (who can't read, by the way) learned how to be a black stereotype from the internet. Just like Jazz learned that breakdancing is a totally cool thing to do when you're in the middle of an epic battle with your enemy. It's not because Michael Bay is an idiot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am
blackout had such a short part, and the fallen should have had a much bigger part, he died too quickly. they could have spared an extra 15 minutes or so.  

Chlorofun

Generous Receiver

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas