Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Do you RP on LJ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

machiaveski

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 am
Let's kick some life into this guild, huh? 0:

So this guild has a pretty decent number of members and all of us seem to have discovered Hetalia on LJ! Do any of you role play any Hetalia characters at LJ? If so, which comms?

If not, do any of you lurk?

I show up around the APHDR as various characters. :> I have a few Spains from different time periods and universes. I also have other specific-RP accounts but I'm too shy to share those right now. I'm Poland at Nation_Ask. /o Maybe if I see someone else from those comms, I'll tackle you!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:29 am
<3 I used to play Canada at Nation Ask, which was sorta roleplaying, sorta not, but aside from that... no.

For some reason, I just can't handle roleplaying on Livejournal. Too much work, in my opinion.

xxKarachan

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 am
I don't rp overall. I tried to but its like writing an essay in school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:47 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
<3 I used to play Canada at Nation Ask, which was sorta roleplaying, sorta not, but aside from that... no.

For some reason, I just can't handle roleplaying on Livejournal. Too much work, in my opinion.

Small world.

XD

[is also on NA but doesn't wanna say who just yettttt 'cos I'm shyyyyyo goiaergaelrgio;rg]

machiaveski

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 am
I actually enjoy RPing quite a bit. I've been interested in doing a hetalia RP but I'm a little uncertain how to start one.

As for LJ, I don't even know how rps work on that. I guess I should lurk more huh? Is it anything like starting an RP here on Gaia? I consider myself a RP veteran, but Gaia's all I've ever RP'd on.

Now I'm actually curious as to what a hetalia RP on LJ looks like. Are they really that much work?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 am
I was until recently China on NA. But I'm more active in the AIM chats than I am on the comm, or was. XD Where I play more than just China, but Lithuania, France, and Germany as well! -Accomplished.-

I don't rp in any other comms YET, but I am the driving force behind Steamtalia which is on its way to going! I hope to have it complete and going by the fall (check the journal entries).

Rping on LJ isn't that much work, but it DOES take a bit more than just rping whenever you're on. And when you have a lot of characters you're expected to interact more, so well yes, I can see how it's more work. As far as I knew the general rule is to reply to the first post each time so that the paragraphs don't get squished.

Also, dare I say... are you Poland on NA?  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

machiaveski

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:42 am
x_LoveObject_x
I was until recently China on NA. But I'm more active in the AIM chats than I am on the comm, or was. XD Where I play more than just China, but Lithuania, France, and Germany as well! -Accomplished.-

I don't rp in any other comms YET, but I am the driving force behind Steamtalia which is on its way to going! I hope to have it complete and going by the fall (check the journal entries).

Rping on LJ isn't that much work, but it DOES take a bit more than just rping whenever you're on. And when you have a lot of characters you're expected to interact more, so well yes, I can see how it's more work. As far as I knew the general rule is to reply to the first post each time so that the paragraphs don't get squished.

Also, dare I say... are you Poland on NA?

Lieeeeeeeeet~~~~

AM I THAT TOTALLY OBVIOUS?

[is so fail at hiding her identity from you guys lately]

THAT RP makes me wanna watch Steamtalia 'cos it looks awesome. *A*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:05 pm
I know who you are from the way you use [ ]'s~ And your small font XD -Notices things!-

-LIET HUGS YOUU~!-

It's very interesting so far, a fun AU! If you're interested in joining let me know!  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 am
NA? What's that? Awww it sounds like you two have lots of fun RPing! I should try my had at a Hetalia Rp....Just don't know who to rp as... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm
"Onward men! To the IHOP~!"

I joined an rp through LJ, and we all do the rping on twitter. It's a lot faster, but that also makes it a challenge for you to stay on. Also it's harder since some of us are on different time zones. - -;

But really it's worth the fun. ^w^

User Image  

VeronaCremeRoads

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 pm
hmmm.....interesting  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 pm
NA is Nation Ask, a LJ group where you ask nations questions.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

machiaveski

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 am
MY DISGUISE IS TOTALLY FULL PROOF!

[looks at small font and brackets]

. . . Oh.

OMG, LIET~ [HUGS ON, WILL NOT LET RUSSIA HAVE YOU, DO MY HOMEWORK]

I'm trying to find a copy of the dvd to watch my friend is trying to get her friend to let her borrow it so we can have a movie night :> I know I can watch in online and stuff for the most part but sitting in front of a computer, focusing on one thing gives me headaches/makes my eyes hurt. =___=;;

And yes, Nation_Ask is an LJ group where there are people playing nations and you can ask them questions. :>

I've heard about the Twitter RP! I'm not in it [does not *Tweet*] but I know some people who are. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Oh man, I LOVE LJ RPs. I started RPing on journals, and when GJ died off, I was like... so depressed. I tried RPing here, but it's just not the same... ;_; Anyway I would LOVE to do Hetalia RP, but I'm so self-concious of all the history that I don't know yet.

Also: WTF STEAMTALIA?! My jeans feel funny... Ummm, I would do like, ANYTHING to be Spain in that...

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm
I.. used to! I was Poland at UH and Sweden at hetalia_rpg. Neither of those lasted all that long, though..

Some of the DR guys wanted me to join on as Ukraine, before it was a true DR, but I was too freaked out to, sjsdnjskdn.

I am in that Twitter RP! I pop in and out a lot, though. I'm Turkey.

Steamtalia looks SO BEYOND COOL, but I'm all fffff no way am I good enough for thaaaat..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff