Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image

The exterior of the temple was simple and unimpressive. Plain white pillars supported the plain arch above the double wooden doors. The temple was rather square and seemed too small to belong to a deity. It screamed of modesty and simple beauty and put the lonely wanderer at ease immediately before ever pushing the doors open. There were no windows and the entirety of the temple was kept in immaculate repair. It seemed there was no sneaking into this place, nor catching a glimpse of anything from the outside. There was only one way to know what secrets it might keep…

As the door creaks open there is nothing but darkness to great you. You’re in a foyer of sorts, a staging room whose door would not open until the one behind you closes. As the click of the door latching behind you resounds in the silence space the door before you snaps to life, creaking outward slowly. At first it seems there is nothing but more darkness beyond, but suddenly a streak of light flashes by. Stepping to the doorframe reveals that there is no floor below, nor ceiling above. You’re now standing, mouth agape, looking into what looks like the night sky all around you. Stars fly here and there and giggles could be heard from various places.

“Fear not,” comes a voice, childlike and sweet with an undertone of laughter, “You’re just entered my domain. Please, trust in me and all will be well.”

Suddenly two large stars are before you, waiting to take you to the source of the voice and master of this domain. They smile at you.

~~
Stardust is sweet and innocent. She’s childlike in many ways, but so like children she is full of a simple wisdom that catches many off guard. She has a deep love of her children, the starcatchers, and takes great pleasure in watching them develop and earn the friendship of more and more stars.

*NOTE* Meeki has allowed me to add stars to your pet’s cert as they progress in the temple. It’s a merit program that allows your starcatcher higher standing in the temple. The more stars she has, the greater standing she has with the goddess.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:47 pm
HOW TO EARN STARS:

Well, first and foremost, activity. Visiting the temple and interacting with the goddess is an easy way to earn a star and is the only way to earn the first one. Mind you I am very slow in rp these days, so I am very flexible and understanding. Beyond that I’ll hold little mini-rp events periodically to award a star or if I notice something noteworthy about your starcatcher I may award one also. I’ll try to come up with more ideas in the future and if you have ideas feel free to pm me!

Sylent Nyte, the owner of the Angelique, may also award stars as she sees fit. smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image

Info about Supernova:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 pm
The Children:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 pm
Followers:

Supergiants: The most highly regarded: (only starcatchers can reach this high)
These are the caretakers of the temple and the most trusted of the followers of Stardust. These are more likely to tend to the general patrons of the temple since the Goddess won't likely make appearances except in dire need.

User Image
Chara

User Image
Michel - Apprentice to Chara

Giants:

User Image

Dwarf Stars:

User Image

Pulsars:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Selladore was laying in a field under the be-speckled night sky, and started to slowly drift into dream-land. She dream't that she was in a dark hallway. It was wet and cold, and she was very very afraid. Something was following her... she knew that much. She ran and ran and it seemed like forever, then as a last act of hope, she closed her eyes and wished. She wished for someone to save her; someone with a kind smile and heart, a laugh that can make even the saddest soul laugh along, and the courage to jump in and risk is life for any fae in danger. When she opened her eyes, she saw the night sky again with a figure in the distance flying away. She was awake. She smiled, and softly said, "Thank you protector."  

The Worlds Worst Accident

Dapper Smoker

~Chikin Queen~

Eloquent Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 am
I am extremely rusty when it comes to RP so I hope this is fine...
User Image
Abbie is a kind hearted fae who loves nothing more than to help heal the cold of heart and the injured... She feels extremely overwhelmed by the recent events in faetasia arnd is starting to feel lost until she stumbles upon this temple... "how wonderful" she thinks as she feels an immediate lift in her spirits. She feels a sense of belonging... "If only I could show the world this wonderful place, maybe I could help spread the light back into their hearts... but then again I could never accomplish that all on my own...I need someone who is strong and brave and will stop at nothing to do what is best for others... someone who is clever and kind and loves to heal those in need...someone who isn't perfect but strives to be their version of perfect..." She begins to silently ask the goddess for someone who could do this...

Seraphim's personality:
strong
brave
selfless
clever
kind
healing
imperfect
guarded
fast
cunning
fighter
****not exactly what Abbie is looking for... I want conflict and bickering and a pissed off Abbie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Thurayya quietly walked into the temple of the Starcatcher Goddess. She'd been wanting to go here ever since she'd seen a Starcatcher. She felt an odd kinship to them, though she was only patterned in Stars, unlike the sweet Starcatchers. She loved the stars, she loved the night. It was part of why she'd fallen in love with her handsome Hespen.

She took a deep breath as she crossed the space of the lovely night she found herself in, and then knelt in prayer at the alter. She took a deep breath, thinking how to phrase what she had in mind. Her worries about this darkness, the evil that was visiting the land, were at the center of her thoughts, with other thoughts of concern for the sweet and innocent Starcatchers. So small, so defenseless, how could she not worry about them? She hadn't been able to paint in days!

Finally she began to pray. "Lady Stardust, please hear my plea... I am worried, and wish to request a guardian. I worry about your children in these dark days, and others who follow your path. They are small, and I feel they need some one to save them from the evils, when your hand is spread elsewhere. Please... send to them such a being, strong and compassionate, willing to defend them from whatever may come. A wise guardian, though, who knows when it is best to stay and fight, and when is best to take his protected and flee, that he and they can see another day. I do not ask for perfection, for he is not a god, after all... But may his flaws be of a nature that aligns well for this, whether it be bit of a perfectionist when it comes to his battle skills, or a hint of confusion that holds him back at a moment where thought should come first." She paused, then finished "Thank you, Great Lady, for hearing me." She sighed, and raised her head, eyes slowly opening, as she could do no more but hope.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

KoopaTroopa18

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Just posting this as a list

What she would want:
1. She would like for him to be strong, but only help in desperate situations.
2. If he gives her the answer to anything, it would be extremely vague and she would have to figure it out for herself *if he didn't directly help in something. Perhaps it could be in a riddle format* I think it would be interesting to make her a bit frustrated.
3. He also can be silent but imposing.
4. If Fiona is having a hard time, perhaps he could help her to find a way through it/make better of the situation/help to change the situation.
5. Have the habit of sparkling/turning brighter when Fiona is close to the solution.
6. Fiona right now is having a hard time trying to figure out who would be "right" for her and perhaps he could help to guide her to the right fae.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
User Image
Thurayya quietly walked into the temple of the Starcatcher Goddess. She'd been wanting to go here ever since she'd seen a Starcatcher. She felt an odd kinship to them, though she was only patterned in Stars, unlike the sweet Starcatchers. She loved the stars, she loved the night. It was part of why she'd fallen in love with her handsome Hespen.

She took a deep breath as she crossed the space of the lovely night she found herself in, and then knelt in prayer at the alter. She took a deep breath, thinking how to phrase what she had in mind. Her worries about this darkness, the evil that was visiting the land, were at the center of her thoughts, with other thoughts of concern for the sweet and innocent Starcatchers. So small, so defenseless, how could she not worry about them? She hadn't been able to paint in days!

Finally she began to pray. "Lady Stardust, please hear my plea... I am worried, and wish to request a guardian. I worry about your children in these dark days, and others who follow your path. They are small, and I feel they need some one to save them from the evils, when your hand is spread elsewhere. Please... send to them such a being, strong and compassionate, willing to defend them from whatever may come. A wise guardian, though, who knows when it is best to stay and fight, and when is best to take his protected and flee, that he and they can see another day. I do not ask for perfection, for he is not a god, after all... But may his flaws be of a nature that aligns well for this, whether it be bit of a perfectionist when it comes to his battle skills, or a hint of confusion that holds him back at a moment where thought should come first." She paused, then finished "Thank you, Great Lady, for hearing me." She sighed, and raised her head, eyes slowly opening, as she could do no more but hope.

By order of the Goddess and her Angelique, you win!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Pixi Pink smiles shyly at the too stars before her. "Ive never seen anything so magical " she thinks as she slowly kneeing down on the stars. Sicking her away in to the star filled ski Pixi i in awe of the beauty that begin to surround her.

Slow a bright light of many colors appears in the distances and Pixi ,for some reason, feels no fear of whats ahead. Instead she feels warm and safe like a child does when they are at home playing in the field. Pixi begin giggling to herself as the warm safe feeling intensifies.

"This is a wonderful place." Pixi says to the domain around her with the laughter in her words.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Pixi walks with a startled. When did i fall asleep she think to herself. *giggle* Pixi hears the starts she is sitting on giggle a sweet sound. "You are safe Pixi. We will be arriving soon." "Ok thank you" Pixi smiles down to the stars beneath her.

As they get closer to the bright light Pixi feels a warm glowing feeling in her paws and cheeks. This gives her a new found peace. I love this place she thinks to herself.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

The goddess opens her eyes slowly, having slumbered for some time. She sensed a change. With her awakening she knew that her children had changed as well and she felt joy enter her heart. Finally, my children are grown, she thought to herself. But that wasn't the only thing she sensed. There was a mortal here and she rose to meet her. A flourish of stars appears before the mortal and in the middle, the Goddess materialized. "Hello child. What brings you to my temple?"  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff