Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [22]~ Games ~
Are you an extreme gamer???????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 am
i love playing different games, some old some new. if your a true gamer how many games have you played and how long did it take you to beat them^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 am
to be honest I've played and beaten countless amounts of games ranging from my mom and dad's era to my own and I've played and beaten at least 100 games... but take consideration that I've played hundreds upon hundreds of games  

Sir OrangeTea

drgsavior

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 pm
i will play just about any game on any system lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 am
Chief Sankofa
i love playing different games, some old some new. if your a true gamer how many games have you played and how long did it take you to beat them^^

i forgot how many games ive played
but i know ive played EVERY SYSTEM EVER MADE
I Play 11 Hours A Day Now
I Have An NES Gameboy DS Wii XBOX And Alot Of Emulators  

magus5200

xPyro-cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm
i gotta say ..... i was born playing games.... seriously when i was little like at the age of 4 or 5 i started playing super mario world ;D

now i'm on the big leagues and they suck D: all they do is have graphic they dont give the gamer a nice long story like the use to i mean i beat my games over 1 or 2 days O; i loves when it takes me more than 3 days to beat a game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am
Chief Sankofa

im an mmo'er and for all of my fps'es i have about an... 200 k/d difference. exept on sudden attack... there its like 500. XD i love MMO's :p  

ComplexityTheory

Its Matthew V1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 pm
juding by that i hate playing games soetimes its like u wanna just smash the gaME system when u cant get thorgh a part XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 pm
but they can really burn some mhard time whee  

Its Matthew V1

eumir_me

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 am
been playing games since i can remember... must have beaten at least 150 games... mostly ps1, ps2, pc...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 am
i started playing games at da age of4 da nintendo gamecube was the 1st consle i ever played. 1st game the legend of zelda collectors editition cool  

NinjaLegacyX

gaara of the funk dawg12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 pm
i have played over 200 games and the zelda series is the best  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am
No not really  

Xx_Lioprad_xX

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm
I can't really remember how many games I've beaten. Can you remember all of the sunsets you've seen? The number of meals you've eaten or breaths you've taken? Something that's as much a part of you as the beating of your heart is not something that is easily quantified. Not that it can't be done but I just don't remember how many I've beaten.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 am
cs,tf2,l4d,portal,guitarherowt,guitarhero5,guitarheroDS,simcity,taikonotatsujin,theworldendswithyou,thesimpsonsgame,yoshiisland,quake,supermariobrothers,supermariogalaxy,tetris,pacman,and lots more......oh yeah and im 12. eek  

-Iron Pikachu-

[22]~ Games ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff