Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 pm
I'm sorry but I have to bring this series up...

What do you guys think of Naruto?Do you love it,despise it,like it,dislike it,or are you neutral?

I used to be obsessed with Naruto until about half way through the Shippudden part and then I lost interest fast....

So I wanted to know what you thought and also just to discuss anything Naruto based.

And please,NO VS THREADS OR COMMENTS HERE!!!

Thanks ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm
hmmmm.... its only gotten worse as far as i'm concerned lol too drawn out and a bit childish.. just a bit. Then again i haven't really read the manga for like 3 months because Pein and Naruto always have to freaking talkk  

Rain -n- Roses

Friendly Millionaire

6,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 pm
it's too childish if you ask me....i'm up to date on the manga and i just can't wait for it to end already  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I was pretty anti-Naruto for awhile...but then I watched it one day and I got hooked. :/

Only only watch dubs though, so I haven't seen it since they stopped showing it on Cartoon Network. :/

Teadum
Captain

Quotable Poster

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 pm
Teadum

I was pretty anti-Naruto for awhile...but then I watched it one day and I got hooked. :/

Only only watch dubs though, so I haven't seen it since they stopped showing it on Cartoon Network. :/

yeah i don't watch the japanese episodes...i mean it's not like they are bad or anything.it's just that i pay too much attentions to the subs instead of the scenes....

a lot of people are saying that naruto won't come back on cartoon network  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 pm
I guess i like it, but i do hate that it has too many fillers and they sometimes talk too much. What i do love is when the akatsuki comes out blaugh and Sasuke's new crew.  

ll-iJoey-ll

Teadum
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

It's possible, I could probably do some digging.

I'm willing to be that they only bought the rights to so many episodes, and that somebody else bought the rest, making it illegal for them to air anymore. :/ And since they haven't shown any reruns recently, they may have sold their rights as well. It happened to me when I was watching Case Closed on Adult Swim. Sad times for me(though, since that show has like 500+ episodes, and only like a 100 and some are dubbed...I guess it's a good thing I didn't get hook. D: )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 pm
I was extremely obsessed with Naruto at first. My walls are still covered with Naruto wall scrolls. xd But some time in the Shippuden arc I gradually lost interest in it. sad I still think the Akatsuki are awesome but *spoiler possibly for some* after some of my favorite characters got killed off I just gradually lost interest. confused *end spoilers*  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm
EiennoKuragari
I was extremely obsessed with Naruto at first. My walls are still covered with Naruto wall scrolls. xd But some time in the Shippuden arc I gradually lost interest in it. sad I still think the Akatsuki are awesome but *spoiler possibly for some* after some of my favorite characters got killed off I just gradually lost interest. confused *end spoilers*

wahmbulance SPOILERS UP AHEAD!!!! wahmbulance

yeah most of them get killed and the only ones to survive are zetsu,kisame,and tobi/madara.

also another thing that pisses me off in shippuden is how easily naruto changes nagato's mind on him being hell bent to destroy the leaf village....all they did was have a conversation and then BOOM!!!! everyone that died in the battle gets brought back to life and nagato dies and things pretty much end for akatsuki!!!! it's retarded!!! now they have to deal with sasuke's group and madara,which that crazy man has the leaf village basically wrapped around his freakin finger.....

wahmbulance END SPOLIERS!!!! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 pm
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

yeah most of them get killed and the only ones to survive are zetsu,kisame,and tobi/madara.

also another thing that pisses me off in shippuden is how easily naruto changes nagato's mind on him being hell bent to destroy the leaf village....all they did was have a conversation and then BOOM!!!! everyone that died in the battle gets brought back to life and nagato dies and things pretty much end for akatsuki!!!! it's retarded!!! now they have to deal with sasuke's group and madara,which that crazy man has the leaf village basically wrapped around his freakin finger.....

*spoilers*
Yeah. confused The Akatsuki members that got killed off were my favorite members.
The whole everyone being brought back to life thing really killed it for me. sad It was just so...idk. It pretty much goes to show that Kishimoto can never kill off a good guy. Well, except for Asuma. Personally, I don't like Sasuke or his group all that much which could have also lead to my decreasing interest for the series.
*end spoilers*  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 pm
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*spoilers*
Yeah. confused The Akatsuki members that got killed off were my favorite members.
The whole everyone being brought back to life thing really killed it for me. sad It was just so...idk. It pretty much goes to show that Kishimoto can never kill off a good guy. Well, except for Asuma. Personally, I don't like Sasuke or his group all that much which could have also lead to my decreasing interest for the series.
*end spoilers*

wahmbulance SPOILERS UP AHEAD!!! wahmbulance

yeah i know! i really liked itachi and deidara.it sucks that itachi died instead of sasuke...i've always hated that emo f*cknutt....ANYWAY!!! also i think it was really retarded how deidara killed himself to try and kill sasuke.... i really hated the fact that kakashi died,but keep him dead if he dies damnit!!! same goes for the others....i really wonder what happened to kakashi's mom though....any ideas?

wahmbulance END SPOILERS!!!! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*spoilers*
*end spoilers*

yeah i know! i really liked itachi and deidara.it sucks that itachi died instead of sasuke...i've always hated that emo f*cknutt....ANYWAY!!! also i think it was really retarded how deidara killed himself to try and kill sasuke.... i really hated the fact that kakashi died,but keep him dead if he dies damnit!!! same goes for the others....i really wonder what happened to kakashi's mom though....any ideas?

*SPOILERS*
Sasori was my favorite member. Itachi and Deidara are cool too. Yeah, it sucks that Itachi died. sad Haha, "emo f*cknutt" xd I hate him too. Yeah, Deidara's suicidal move seemed rather desperate and dumb. It makes it all the more suckish because Sasuke survived. stare Seriously! He really should have stayed dead even if he is a cool character. Hm...no don't have any ideas about his mother really. Just know that she died young. confused I've read some crazy, outrageous ideas about her though. None that I think are plausible.
*END SPOILERS*  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*spoilers*
*end spoilers*

*SPOILERS*
Sasori was my favorite member. Itachi and Deidara are cool too. Yeah, it sucks that Itachi died. sad Haha, "emo f*cknutt" xd I hate him too. Yeah, Deidara's suicidal move seemed rather desperate and dumb. It makes it all the more suckish because Sasuke survived. stare Seriously! He really should have stayed dead even if he is a cool character. Hm...no don't have any ideas about his mother really. Just know that she died young. confused I've read some crazy, outrageous ideas about her though. None that I think are plausible.
*END SPOILERS*

really?what ideas have you heard?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*spoilers*
*end spoilers*

*SPOILERS*
*END SPOILERS*

I don't remember all but I was browsing through some forums and some people said maybe she was from mist and that Kakashi actually hides his face because he has teeth like Suigetsu's. eek This other person thought that Naruto's mom is also Kakashi's mom. O_O Yeah, pretty weird... The things people can come up with. xd  

EiennoKuragari

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 am
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari
insomniasrain
EiennoKuragari

*spoilers*
*end spoilers*

*SPOILERS*
*END SPOILERS*

I don't remember all but I was browsing through some forums and some people said maybe she was from mist and that Kakashi actually hides his face because he has teeth like Suigetsu's. eek This other person thought that Naruto's mom is also Kakashi's mom. O_O Yeah, pretty weird... The things people can come up with. xd

weird O.O;;

actually the reason why kakashi hides his face is beause he closely resembles his father and often gets mistaken to be the white fang.that usually causes a lot of problems for him.now,i think he just wears it cause he's so used to it.but yeah he got mistaken to be the white fang by 2 people in the manga and caused a problem both times.first time was in the kakashi chronicles with that one iwgakure ninja and the second time was with granny chiyo.  
Other Anime Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff