Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Music!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:32 am
okay, this is one of the first things i always like to find out about people. what types of music do you prefer? fav artists or random songs, TELL ME NOW! i'll post after i get some replies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:44 pm
Yay, music topic! heart My favorite bands are Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, and Story of the Year. There's a lot more, but those are the top three. 3nodding

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

Dawlish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:12 pm
I like just about anything that is more than just noise and has lyrics that have substance to them. I have a serious dislike for Country, Hip/Hop/Rap, and most Pop music. My favorite bands are the Rolling Stones, Beatles, My Chemical Romance, and H.I.M.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:24 pm
Hm... I like Linkin Park, Green Day (I liked them before they were popular! crying ), and I'm starting to get into L'Arc~en~Ciel and Nightwish. I also very much like You're Not Alone from FFIX.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:35 pm
Ravenwolf
Hm... I like Linkin Park, Green Day (I liked them before they were popular! crying ), and I'm starting to get into L'Arc~en~Ciel and Nightwish. I also very much like You're Not Alone from FFIX.

umm...Greenday has been popular since the mid 90's...as for Linkin Park, they were pretty much mainstream when they hit the market as well...their demo was pretty underground though...Nightwish is great though, i love them!

my fav bands currently: In Flames, Soilwork, Elvenking, Dragonforce, Behemoth, and The Black Mages

other random favs: Linkin Park, Bad Religion, Hikaru Utada, Namie Amuro, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz, Gorillaz, Trivium, m c chris, and System of a Down

i'm mostly a metal person, but i have my moods...oddly enough, i'm about as emo as it gets, yet i hate the music... stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:11 am
chaos.ultima.mage
Ravenwolf

umm...Greenday has been popular since the mid 90's...as for Linkin Park, they were pretty much mainstream when they hit the market as well...their demo was pretty underground though...

I was only talking about Green Day when I said that... Around here, at least, most people had never heard of them until just recently.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:20 am
I like The Pillows, Linkin Park, The Killers, Greenday, Gorillaz, Black Eyed Peas, 3minem, and lots of J-pop mrgreen .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
...and lots of J-pop mrgreen .

w00t! i've been listening to my jpop mp3 cd in my car the last few days. i love the way the japanese language sounds in songs  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:37 am
chaos.ultima.mage
Kazuma Ishimaru

w00t! i've been listening to my jpop mp3 cd in my car the last few days. i love the way the japanese language sounds in songs

I think that's part of the appeal for people who don't speak Japanese... You don't have to think about what's being said; it's just pretty sounds. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:07 am
Ravenwolf
chaos.ultima.mage
Kazuma Ishimaru

I think that's part of the appeal for people who don't speak Japanese... You don't have to think about what's being said; it's just pretty sounds. ^^

yeah, i agree. i've read the lyrics to a lot of songs, and they sound stupid in english, just like most american pop songs do. i can't seem to get too into jrock however...mainly because the singing is terrible (gackt.. stressed ) i do like real japanese metal though (Sigh, Sex Machineguns, etc...)  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

captain christian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:32 am
i like Limp Bizkit and RATM  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:15 pm
captain christian
i like Limp Bizkit and RATM

eek ...is...that....all...? i mean...older limp bizkit and Rage were good, but...  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

meppu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:43 am
I like to listen mostly harder music(metal, nu-metal, skate punk, ..), but some sort of pop and also classical can be found from my playlists.

Favorite bands/artists: Nightwish, Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Papa Roach, Korn, Autopilot Off, Yellowcard, Simple Plan, ..

I also like to listen game and movie soundtracks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:20 pm
I love techno stuff mainly. Though since I don't have a CD player in my car I listen to KROQ and thus I've taken a liking to some rock bands.

Fav bands/artists: The Bravery, Underworld, Andy C, Foo Fighters, McVaffe, aLivE

the two at the end are long time favorites, thought they are OCR(remix.overclocked.org) exclusive.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:27 am
Maluc Fieri
I love techno stuff mainly. Though since I don't have a CD player in my car I listen to KROQ and thus I've taken a liking to some rock bands.

Fav bands/artists: The Bravery, Underworld, Andy C, Foo Fighters, McVaffe, aLivE

the two at the end are long time favorites, thought they are OCR(remix.overclocked.org) exclusive.

ah, electronica. other than Foo Fighters, i haven't really listened to any of those you named. i tend to listen to a lot of rave-ish type music and trance mostly when i listen to techno  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff