Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry Potter VI [Official] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll whores
  Yep
View Results

Illusionist of Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 am
I didn't see a new thread up yet for HP so I'll start it!

Anybody see the midnight show? What did you think?

To put my two cents in, I loved it!

[Mod Action- Made official thread, also can we please try to be a bit more literate in this thread? I hardly understand half of these posts :/

~Lolicat]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 am
just to ask outta spoiling was the match following the book or did they spin it around. and did harry jinx malfoy wit the spell from the book and the big one (massive spoiler for those who didn't read) snape kill dumbodore in the way of the book or not  

xTx Monty xTx

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:44 pm
MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!! a little sad that they didn't put dumbledores funeral, but I loved this movie!!! xd
to answer the questions above snape did kill dumbledore the same way it happened in the book and harry did use the half-blood prince spell on malfoy, and i 'm not sure i understand the first question.
but they did add one scene that wasn't in the book (weasley house on fire not in book) and they also didn't put the battle between the order of the phoenix and the death eaters. but thats okay, the movie was very well done!! i loved it!! 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 pm
dam oh well it might as well see cause im not gonna go see some idiot troll around as a gay person s**t right now it beat the dark knight midnight release  

xTx Monty xTx

Ultra_jill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 pm
I want to see it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 pm
It was better than the reast of the hp movies..... I'm not a fan though.  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 pm
well i saw it and i had my upset but to me it was just a novella but it actually did good  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 am
Ultra_jill
I want to see it

Same... Might go with friends tomorrow...  

half infinite

Pesky Curse

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:22 pm
I hate the last three Potter books and never saw the fifth, so I was a bit prejudiced going in, but it was terribly boring. About twenty minutes in I was ready for it to be over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:05 am
The books are terrible crap, and I think this thread and the entire Harry Potter subforum Gaia has are combined proof that the books supposed benefit to children's language skills is total nonsense. That said, the films are enjoyable enough, and if it serves as a launchpad for Emma Watson, probably the only half-respectable actor in the series (barring the adults), then it's all fair enough.  

loIitoads

half infinite

Pesky Curse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Um, was it just me, or did they miss a part towards the end with Snape giving Harry a memory about his mother and why he killed Dumbledore?

But it was still a good film, all in all, I think. (Though a bit long.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:05 pm
XxSakuraNekoxX
Um, was it just me, or did they miss a part towards the end with Snape giving Harry a memory about his mother and why he killed Dumbledore?
You're getting a book ahead of yourself.  

Quixotic Faye

Tourbillon

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 am
User Image

.: >.>;;;;; No, I didn't really like the movie all that much, and I love the books. It seemed slow moving, and the only thing that moved me was to laughter at seeing how much older those kids are than their roles are supposed to be. I did like how Helena Bonham Carter and Alan Rickman did though. They are both excellent actors.:.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:30 pm
and you know what funny about all the movie all the character are taller then the main actor lol sadly but true he not gonna grow an inch no more he gonna be short foreverrrrrrrr  

xTx Monty xTx

Ground Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:01 pm
I was not a fan of the movie at all, cause i read the book so the book was waaaaay better! BUT i have to admit the movie was very funny... well the first half of it... but for me the end was blehh. Yet it was kinda long.... BUT it was decent i'd have to say. LOVE HARRY POTTER x]  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff