Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:50 pm
*It was cold that evening, that much was certain. It snowed lightly, the first snow of the season. The residents of THoR were kept warm though, by insulation, fireplace, and the hot chocolate that Galantros had prepared. Galantros himself sipped at his own mug of cocoa as he stared out a window.*

GL: "Hey Black, how much snow do you think we'll get tomorrow? I know winter's only starting, but you never know, eh?"

*As much as the cold bothered the reaper, he still enjoyed playing in snow.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:09 pm
I don't know. *Said Black shrugging her shoulders.* I thought it's still the middle of fall though... It still snows during this time. Why don't we go out and catch snowflakes on our tongues? razz  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:11 pm
GL: "Hmmm.. I don't knnnooow... You know how badly I react to the cold and all..."

*He seemed to be thinking deeply, something that looked really out of character for him. As he sipped the last of his drink, he put it down... then bolted for the door in a blur*

GL: "Last one out is a moldy kithos berry!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:20 pm
Eeeew! *She set the cup down and teleported outside.* Moldy kithos berry! *She yelled at him.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:22 pm
"I know you are, but what am I?!"

*That voice didn't come from inside... As Black turned around, she got a faceful of marshmallows. GL laughed from his perch on a tree branch. He knew Black was gonna try and teleport, so he did the same*

GL: "Gotcha!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:26 pm
Pleh. *She wiped the stuff off her face...and on cue...squeeee! heart P-chan ran outside and gobbled up the marshmallows.* Aww nuts. You're the termite infested tree from which I came off of!  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:38 pm
GL: "What!? Termites? Gah!"

*As one would expect, GL lost his balance rather easily and fell.. face first into the ground, with a loud THUD!*

GL: ".... That.... hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:58 pm
No you silly! You okay? Gosh it's cold out here and I've been like you lately with it: not liking it much. Is that like a side effect of this? *She pointed at her extra tail, but started dancing about to try to keep warm and catch snow flakes on her tongue.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:23 pm
*There was a horrible sound then, a loud, unholy screeching coming deep from within the forest behind them. It was accompanied by trees behing trampled. GL quickly scrambled to his feet*

GL: "I think we should get inside, like right n...."

*The most horrible feeling of fear and dread came over the both of them, somehow freezing them in place. A massive creature, spiderly like and thin, screeching as it stampeded towards them. Just as it was within squishing range, black chains appeared around it's body, glowing a deep red. The metallic leash was pulled taught, causing it to fall backwards.*

???: "Get back here... Damned Niearcim, stealing my property...

*The voice was DISTURBINGLY familar. A humanoid form emerged from the shadows, one they both knew and GL looked upon with both fear and hatred... Hi. Somehow finding the ability to move again, he stepped in front of Black protectively.*

GL: "What.... What are you doing here!?"

*He tried, he really tried to sound demanding... but the shakiness of his voice easily gave him away. Hi's red eyes took in the two people in front of him, and his ever creepy, malice-filled grin twisted onto his face.*

Hi: "Simply attending to some... personal business. Nothing to harm you or this planet, unfortunately. It's something I'm fully entitled to, and the angels know this..."

*The strange spider-like demon struggled, and Hi gave the hell-chain a nasty jerk, choking the creature. For a moment, the thing almost looked desperate to be free of Hi.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:05 pm
*BlackMN was glad that GL somehow managed to step in front of her. She didn't seem to be able to move and had her ears folded back as she usually does when she's scared.*

*Meanwhile Rosemary was writing something down at her desk and stopped as she turned her head towards the door. She pushed herself up and with a lot of effort took steps towards the door to open it and look out to see what was going on.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:27 pm
Hi: " Ah... Rosemary." *He nodded a greeting to her as his wings folded around his torso.* ""I've overstayed my welcome I believe, so I'll be going now, and taking my... pet... with me"

*Hi's clawed finger drew a large circle in the ground, and it erupted into flame. A gateway to the fiery depths of Hell itself opened, revealing to them the screaming tortured souls, writhing bodies in agony, and what seemed to ber an infinite amount of demons and horrors swarming about. While it wouldn't affect them as it would those that where condemned to this horrible afterlive, the sight of Hi's domain was still a horrifying one.*

*The spider demon struggled with Hi a moment, one of it's legs reaching out at GL and the others*

Hi: "Now,now... You're not allowed to harm them, as much as I regret it. Wonderfully violent, but utterly stupid."

*Rosemary could tell though, that the creature was far from stupid. It hardly seemed like it was trying to swipe their heads off, but more like it was reaching for help. It screeched as the portal sucked it in, and Hi followed shortly, sealing the gateway behind him*

GL:... "I... I think I need a hot drink..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:57 pm
*She actually nodded back. A spider type...daddy longlegish... Rosemary wondered if it was there to see her, but didn't make it...unfortunately she can't do anything for it now... not that she would have known what to do if it came to her...* Vhy oh vhy must ve attract ze most fowl creaturez in existence? Zo many timez...und vhy are ve not yet in vhite coats from ze mental stress of it?

*BlackMN was quite as she went into the kitchen and poured hot water for more hot chocolate.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:41 am
*GL meanwhile was fumbling with the instant hot chocolate packets... He seemed to be shaking quite a bit, an unreadable expression on his face as he struggled to open the damned thing. Due to his frustrations, he ripped it apart, spilling hot chocolate powder everywhere. For a long moment, he just stood there, shaking.*

GL: "AAAARRRRGH!" *He pounded his fists hard on the counter, enough to make the kitchern shake a little and crack somer of the ceramic and to make him blood a little. He realized what he'd done, and slowly started to make his way to his office in the arcade*

GL: "S... Sorry... I'llfixthatlater..." *He mumbled, trailing off, shaking his head violently. They hadn't heard what Hi had told him personally, using the best of his hellish ability to block the telepathic thought from everyone else...

How's your mother, boy?
You'd love to see her again, wouldn't you?
You would even leave your friends to the worst pits of Hell to do so, am I right? Just like last time...*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:39 pm
Galantros! *Rosemary peeked out her door as she put half of her hair in a bun and put various things in it to hold it up...all of which were weapons of sorts. She had changed into a skirt with high side slits.* Get your scythe if you don't already haf it! Hi vaz here und he did zay, "Damned Niearcim, stealing my property..." Maybe ze Niearcim are close by... Snap out of it Black und get your slingshot!

*As she checked her shoe blades, an idea she partially stole from Githar, she mumbled something about needing to learn Limbo's military number or some emergency number and set it to quick dial on her cell phone. The idea part she stole was wearing them all the time...she already had some before she met him, but didn't consistently wear them. After turning the safety off on her guns she took off the gloves she currently had on and switched them to some that were made for her that exposed her fingers and had metal plates between the fabrics to give her an effect similar to wearing brass knuckles and a rather painful backhand. She swayed back and forth a little apparently testing how well she moved with it all and then grabbed herself a packaged drink and took a seat on one of the couches.*

*BlackMN slumped in front of the fire when she came back. She kind of looked like she did when she laid there in her fox form only she wasn't.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:12 pm
?: "Go! Quarantine the sector, and check on the civvies!"

? [2]: "Yeah sure.... shadow-skinned freak thinks he's in charge..."

? [3]: "Man, knock it off.. now's not the time"

*Just seconds after Hi and the demon had vanished a number of Limboian soldiers and Gaian authorities showed up. It seemed they had been tracking the Hell-master's signal when he appeared.*

Soldier: "We got civvies inside... Nothing looks damaged in there..." *He knocked on the back door loudly at Rosemary.* "You there, anyone hurt?"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games