Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 pm
Rp where nekos and kitsunes and every other kind of person can either be a master or a slave to each other, the world is in a fantasy universe, forests and small towns are easy to find, some people use traps to force nekos and others into being slaves.
[[the RP will become sticky, i {notingles} will become the new ruler of it, for kimasari has left it]]
Name:
Appearance:
History:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yuki
Appearance: Like avatar, but with fox ears and tail, ninja clothing
History: Is an apprentice to a powerful ninja clan, has decent skills in ninjutsu and has a little talent in fighting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki jumps from tree to tree, smiling as she enjoys the wind blowing against her. She sighs and jumps down, enjoying the night air  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:30 pm
Name: Abel Michaels
Appearance: User Image
Gilbert: User Image
History: Abel has been with his family for generations. He had lived for hundreds of years and was able to blend in for that long. No one really knows that he's a vampire and has been kept like that. But one day, somebody found out and the people killed them but he escaped but unfortunately, his parents didn't. As he grew up, he tends to stay away from people. He found Gilbert, the family butler and since then, Gilbert has never left Abel's side and had rebuilded the mansion of his family that was burned down.

dfhlfhflashdfud

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 pm
Gilbert knocked on Abel's door.
He came in and pulled the curtains.
"Young master, it is already night. Wake up." said Gilbert then Abel groaned and glared at Gilbert.
Abel sighed and sat up and yawned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:36 pm
Yuki spots a house a little while away, she takes a few steps towards it before being pulled into the air, suspended from a tree, a rope trap having bound her, she struggles, trying to get free. "Ah! S..someone! Help!"  

kimasari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Name: Akey
Appearance: Kind
History: She is a ver kind girl. Has powers that she has to hide.......No one to live with ans is trying to look for a job even if that means being a slave.......

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm
Akey looks at a manssion in a little town and starts walking to it. She knocks on the door kind of scared because its night and she has never been there.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Yuki continues to struggle, trying to get free of the rope, visible from the window of the mansion  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:47 pm
Gilbert gave Abel a quick bath and dressed him as usual.
Abel and Gilbert heard a knock on their door and sighed.
Gilbert exited Abel's room and was heading towards the door.
When Gilbert reached the door, he opened it and saw a girl.
"Greetings, young lady. What business might you have here?" asked Gilbert to Akey in a polite tone of voice.

dfhlfhflashdfud

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Abel stared out the window and saw a girl.
Abel sighed and scratched his head.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 pm
Yuki eventually spots the open mansion window, seeing abel, she cries out for help, the ropes starting to choke her  

kimasari

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:51 pm
Abel sighed once more and unsheated his blue-bladed Claymore and swung it, cutting the ropes and Abel sheated it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:52 pm
Yuki gasps as she falls to the ground, slowly getting up and catching her breath. "H...how did he cut the ropes from such a distance? ...amazing..."  

kimasari

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm
Abel stared at the girl with his bright red eyes and turned, heading downstairs to have some of his speacial wine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 pm
II_Kuro_II
Gilbert gave Abel a quick bath and dressed him as usual.
Abel and Gilbert heard a knock on their door and sighed.
Gilbert exited Abel's room and was heading towards the door.
When Gilbert reached the door, he opened it and saw a girl.
"Greetings, young lady. What business might you have here?" asked Gilbert to Akey in a polite tone of voice.

She sighs in relief "Hello my name is Akey....Im looking for a job. Or a home please. I've been travleing sence i was 10. I am 20 and still know one wants me to work for them and/or live with them. If i live her i will not be in your way" She says after words. Looking at him with a hopeful like "I under stand if you dont." She says smiling.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

kimasari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Yuki flinches, abel's eyes making her freeze in fear for a moment, she gets up, walking towards the house. "I... I have to at least thank him..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff