Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Share me a love story. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spam
  an edible viand that is good with rice
  piece of trash in the internet
View Results

iwillnot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 am
A love story that's as fascinating as hell. Something to distract you with everything that's happening to you... or if nothing is happening at all.

Something that you can relate to. Something you'd want to experience yourself. Something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:08 am
User Image
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
A woman on her thirtieth birthday goes to a social event and meets the person she later decides to marry. Says it's the best birthday present ever.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns
User Image

SerpentRose

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 pm
I could share the story of my boyfriend and I getting together, but it takes rather a long time to tell. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:11 pm
Once upon a time...

No.. no, the story shouldn't start like that. That's how faerie tales start and this isn't a faerie tale.

Once, a seemingly short time ago, in a galaxy much alike to this one.

There was a young lad who asdhglkjnmhllk gmhldghsl dkfgjh,som

Yeah. That's what love feels like.

XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Sheep Have Ears

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 am
User Image
User Image

I would love to tell one but it would be too long. ^^;

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 am
It doesn't matter how long it is. Post it please, if it's okay with you guys to share. It will make other people inspired and touched, ya know? smile

Inspiration. I really need that.  

iwillnot

Nemsy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Song's story is totally amazing.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 am
A girl named Lisa re-enters her school and sees a new student named Ricky. From the beginning she didn't like the new kid for awhile. She teased him and didn't became friends with him till the middle of her school year. Then she started to develop feelings for him. She wanted to be friends with eventually the guy became friends with her. Everyone knew she really liked him and Lisa didn't know that he started having feelings for her. Then the school year almost ended and both of them walked together at the park. She wanted to tell him of how she felt of him and he did also. Before she could say anything, a girl named Ashely comes up and runs up to Ricky and started talking to him. Lisa told Ricky that she'll see him later and walked away. Ashely also had feelings for Ricky. Lisa walked away and entered her mom's car. She sat in the back and looked behind if he was following her, he was. He's eyes met hers and she turned away smiling and blushing. She waved good bye to her friends and left.

Then the beginning of the new school year came and Lisa forgot her feelings for Ricky. But Ricky started liking her more. Her friends talked about boys and what they did over the school break. Ashely said that she stilled liked Ricky, Lisa's friend, Leslie, asked Lisa, "hey, Lisa remember that you liked Ricky last year?" and giggled. Lisa giggled and said "Yea I did but not anymore. I'm over him"
Leslie: "Liar!"
Lisa: "I'm not kidding, I like him as a friend"
Leslie: "Dude! You two make such a cute couple!"
Lisa chuckles and response: "That's what you always say when I like a guy!"
Leslie: "Not true, well, maybe but still you guys are perfect for each other!"
Lisa:"Ermmm... I don't know, he's kinda cute and we have somethings in common"

A month passed and Ashely told everyone that she wanted to ask out Ricky. "Lisa!" Leslie shouts to Lisa outside the school, "Did you hear?!"
"Yea" Lisa says, "But I don't really care what she does."
Leslie gently pushes Lisa, "Not that!"
"Well, it's certainly not my business." Lisa said and walked away. "I have to go home and finish my work." Leslie says, "okay. I'll call you"

On the phone with Leslie and Ricky.
Ricky: "So what happened?"
Leslie: "I didn't tell her"
Ricky: "Why???"
Leslie: "I bet she won't believe me"
Ricky: "Come on tell me what happened"
Leslie: "Fine, I saw her and ran up to her. I was going to tell her but she that she didn't care what happened with Ashely and you. Then i said not that and she told me that it wasn't her business then she she told me that she needed her work to be done and left"
Ricky: "Oh..."
Leslie: "But I know she likes you but won't admit it."
**boop**boop**
Leslie: "Hold on I got another call Ricky"
Ricky: "Okay"
-click-
Leslie: "Hello?"
Ashely: "Hey Leslie, guess what?"
Leslie: "What happened?"
Ashely: "I know Lisa doesn't like Ricky because she's going out with my cousin Joesph"
Leslie: "Oh.... but that doesn't mean..."
Ashely: "Yes it does."
Leslie: "hey I gotta go, my phone's dying" she lied
Ashely: "oh ok. see ya"
-click-
Leslie: "Hello?"
Ricky: "Yea"
Leslie: "Oh, ummm.... Ashely told me that Lisa's going out with Joesph"
Ricky: "Oh,..... really?..."
Leslie: "But it doesn't mean that Lisa doesn't like you, I tried telling Ashely that but she kept saying that Lisa's over with you. She's just jealous that you and Lisa make a perfect couple."
Ricky: ".... I guess, well I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow." -click-

The next day:
Lisa told Leslie that she was going to break up with Joseph. "Why?" Leslie asked. "Because we have nothing in common" Lisa said, "pluis he souds like she's using me!"
"Well, do whatever you want" Leslie said looked at Ricky and signaled him to call her that night.
"Oh well, I guess I have to do it through a text" Lisa said
"Text?" Leslie looked back to Lisa. "Can't you go to his house?"
"You know how I am, I have to babysit tonight and I rarely see him."
"Oh well, tell me how it goes" Leslie's mom pulls up.
"Sure" Lisa said and waited to be picked up.

That night:
Lisa breaks up with Joesph and calls Leslie.
Then hangs up to get ready for bed.
30 seconds later Ricky calls Leslie.
"So what happened?" Ricky asked
"She broke up with him! So you can ask her out!" Leslie said happily.
"Really? She did? Why?"
"She said that he didn't like how they were, like not having anything in common, she had to lie to him to pretend to have something in common. And she had enough with it and dumped him"
"Oh..." Ricky said and smirked
"So yea" Leslie said.
"That's... ok..." Ricky said and didn't know what to say. "I'll ask her later"
"Ok, night"

The next month Lisa got a text from Ricky. They texted all weekend long and didn't sleep till Monday. She was happy that someone got to talk to her after the break up and made her happy.

Another month passed and she started falling for him. Ricky was planning to ask her before winter break. Everyone told her that he was going to ask her out. "Stop lying to me. This stuff never happens to me. And it will never will!" Lisa kept saying that on and on till she gave up.
Two weeks before break Ricky and a group of friends came and surrounded Lisa. She looked around and everyone kept telling him to ask her out. He was nervous and scared and didn't want to her a "no" from her.
She looked at everyone oddly and asks what's going on and her friend Brian told her that Ricky wanted to go out with her but was to nervous to ask her himself. She said "Sure, why not?" She smiled and everyone shouted yes and jumped and hugged each other. Everyone was cheering. Before he left she ran up to her and hugged her and everyone started cheering and taking pictures of them both. "okay guys, you're creeping me out" Lisa said. Leslie said "We're creepy because we're happy!"

A week after, they had their first kiss together and she felt like she was floating on air. She finally found true love.
A month later Ricky kissed his ex and kept it a secert ever since they've been going out, Lisa was really angry and didn't want to hear anymore and stopped talking to him. The worse part was it was a day before Valentine's Day. Eventually she forgave him because she didn't the same thing but kept it to herself for a week. Ricky was also outraged but forgave her also. Every moment that they've had was wonderful to them both. Every time they'd kissed they felt sparks and felt like they were floating in air.

Sadly, a tragedy struck when Ricky heard that Lisa was in a car accident and was badly injured. He worried and everyone did also. He waited for her to come back to school. Days turned into weeks. Then he got a call from Leslie crying.

Leslie: "Ricky, she's dead"
Ricky: "No..."
Leslie: "She died last night"
Ricky: "No!...."
Leslie: "I've got to talked to her before she died and she wanted me to say...."
Ricky: "What?"
Leslie: "That she..."
Ricky knew was going to happen next. 'She loved me?'
Leslie: "She loved you"
Ricky: "She did? I didn't even get to say good bye or say that I've always loved her!!"
In the background, noises sounds were crashing and smashing things around and he hung up.

Everyone went to her funeral and he went to say good bye and placed the gift that he wanted to give her for Christmas. It was the picture of their first kiss together. He dropped it into her grave and left.
When he got home, he saw a picture of him and her of their first kiss and hug together. He looked at the the back and was written.

"Together forever. I'll love you no matter what happens to us. Even in death, I'll always be happy with you and love you- Love You Lisa"

[Ehhh... you wanted something, I gave you a story. How's that for a love story? xd ]  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 am
Oh frick crying

You brought tears to my eyes...... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 pm
Oh my gosh! That is a long story.
I will read it soon
enough..
>>

<<

Nemsy

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 pm
She won't.

DM: Men don't cry they have water streaming from their eyes! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm
I woould tell one. bt it involves me and its kinda a sad one  

cuteGigidog

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm
I shall tell the tale of my boyfriend and I, and it is 100% true.

I was a freshman in high school and he was a sophomore. I somehow ended up hanging out with the group of people he hung out with in the library everyday before school and during lunch. It was a fun bunch, and I had a crush on one guy in particular. A redhead, whose name I never wish to repeat because of how badly he broke my heart. I was a very affectionate person, still am, and I gave each of my friends in the group a hug every day, including my boyfriend (whose name is Will), but he was the only person who never hugged back. I took this as a sign of him not liking it and stopped.

I eventually started going out with the redhead and we were together for nine months. Then he sent another girl in our group, Heather to break up with me. He accused me of cheating on him because I stood up for my friend Rob when the redhead was picking on him yet again. Needless to say, I was not happy, especially since he didn't do it himself and especially since Heather had offered to give him head while he was going out with me. I was completely crushed and stopped hanging out with that group, hating everyone in it because I associated them with the redhead and with Heather.

Soon I learned that Will was going out with Heather, and I hated him even more for it. She was such a foul human being, and I now thought of him the same way. I would make fun of them from afar, never talking to either of them again.

Until one day a year later I was standing in line for lunch and Will came into line behind me. I was pleasantly surprised to see him and gave him a hug, only this time he hugged back. We talked a little but went our separate ways after that. By senior year I had all but forgotten that group and the terrible people who were in it. I was sitting in my first day of study hall when I noticed Will was sitting at the table in front of me. Apparently he had stayed back and was in his second year of being a senior. I was shocked but terrified. I was certain he hated me for the way I had acted so long ago, and I hoped he hadn't noticed me. Another new friend I had made that year, also named Will, was in the same study hall and had also become friends with Will, and he brought him over to sit by me. I was very stand off-ish. I didn't want to talk to Will much because I was so certain he hated me, but mostly because he brought back bad memories of that old group and so I was even a tad mean to him. But soon enough we were becoming good friends and sending emails to each other nonstop because he did not have an instant messenger on his computer.

Then we started to hang out and play video games. We had hours of fun playing Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles. He even downloaded an IM to talk to me with. He made mention to me that he liked me, but I was shy and still hurt from my bad breakup years before and was not ready for a relationship, which I told him. He was fine with that though. But soon enough I began to develop feelings for him as well. I denied it to myself though, even though I flirted with him without realizing it. My friends would tell me how mean I was to flirt and lead him on, but I didn't know what they were talking about, even though he saw it too.

Soon enough I told him that I had feelings for him as well, but that I was hesitant to be in a relationship. I told him that if we could take things very slowly, and not tell anyone about it, then I would be willing to give it a try, and we did. We were very cute together, or so everyone said (or squealed). We were so shy and cautious that we would ask permission to do things like hold hands or put our arms around one another. He told me that he had always liked me, ever since he first met me when I was a freshman and that I was the hottest girl he had ever known.

A few months later we had our first kiss, and it was magical. It sent shivers through my whole body, and for a week afterward I felt tingly all over just remembering it.

I will omit the details about our other romantic endeavors to keep this PG-13, but suffice it to say that was magical as well, and the first time for both of us. wink

Two years ago he suddenly decided to move from New Jersey to Arizona, and broke my heart. I knew it was right for him to do it. He had a horrible home life, and it would get him away from his alcoholic, chain-smoking mother and her even worse boyfriend, but it still hurt. He was so late getting to the airport that I hardly got to say good-bye, and when I got home I cried so hard that it hurt my chest. We spent a year in a long distance relationship, talking online and chatting over webcam. It was difficult, but we survived. And at the end of that year I moved out to Arizona with him, and here we are today. Four years together, still very much in love, and starting to plan our future together.

And that is my love story. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am
Awwwwwww....... crying so wonderful!  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Nemsy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 pm
crying Oh my gosh.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games