Reply Gaia Games & Events
WAKE UP GEEZERS Ways to Make GOLD ..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm
OK Fellow Geezers Time to Pick Up Ur Cane and Pass some wisdom The Adopt a Newbie v2 Thread Is awsome and if u dont have MyYearbook account " GET ONE its 6000.00 Gold to you and I have one my URL is /www.myyearbook.com/kommandomom40/ FR me I chk it almost every day .......Ok You OLD Foggies Time to Rally and Get some Gold"Cough" Cough" Havnt Been this excited since .............Cant Remember ..LO...Cough...L...Cough.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:21 pm
question  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 pm
You've got to be kidding me. I'm joining that kiddie site for 6000 gold? I think my pride is standing in my way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 pm
I think not ... rolleyes  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

BuNnyHat3R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 am
can you join, get the gold and cancel?..lol heart xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:54 am
there are beter ways to make gold...  

kai_tora

Dapper Carnivore

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:35 am
ninja yes if you want u can cancel and they dont take the Gold Back..lol This was Just a Suggestion Place those were my 2 suggestions that was all what other suggestions Do My fellow Geezers have ...?? rolleyes sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm
I have my own ways on making gold.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 pm
I don't think any of us meant to sound harsh but I went directly to the site. It looks like a trashy teenage MySpace that's a ***** paradise. I don't like it one bit. If you can really cancel to get gold than so be it but I think I rather use a mule to test that out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Okly Dokely.. I guess People Here can Be Harsh without trying ..Like I said Before those were Just Suggestions and if you have your own ways Of Making Gold Thats Awsome and if you dont want to Share the Wisdom I am Fine with That..I was only trying to be Friendly and thought we all like Making Gold I use the Market place alot as well sorta Like the stock Market u know Buy Low sell High.. I Play Pinball ( Im Pretty Good) so I make some Gold There ... Just wanted To Share and Meet some of my Fellow Geezers ..But I understand if I Chose a "Sore" Subject .. I Know Like asking a co-worker how Much They earn ..LOL... sweatdrop sweatdrop confused confused  

KommandoKat

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:28 pm
starblazer66
I don't think any of us meant to sound harsh but I went directly to the site. It looks like a trashy teenage MySpace that's a ***** paradise. I don't like it one bit. If you can really cancel to get gold than so be it but I think I rather use a mule to test that out.

Thx Sweetie Your Words soften the Smack On My Face LMAO rofl ( Thats Smarts ) stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:51 pm
KommandoKat
Okly Dokely.. I guess People Here can Be Harsh without trying ..Like I said Before those were Just Suggestions and if you have your own ways Of Making Gold Thats Awsome and if you dont want to Share the Wisdom I am Fine with That..I was only trying to be Friendly and thought we all like Making Gold I use the Market place alot as well sorta Like the stock Market u know Buy Low sell High.. I Play Pinball ( Im Pretty Good) so I make some Gold There ... Just wanted To Share and Meet some of my Fellow Geezers ..But I understand if I Chose a "Sore" Subject .. I Know Like asking a co-worker how Much They earn ..LOL... sweatdrop sweatdrop confused confused
Wasn't not to be mean. That's the problem with the internet, we can sound mean by the way we type rather then want we what to mean.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:21 pm
Nei1
KommandoKat
Wasn't not to be mean. That's the problem with the internet, we can sound mean by the way we type rather then want we what to mean.
Thx Means Lots Not Normaly sensitive... Lol was Just trying to start some Convo and share som Gold Trix ( I agree prolly not the best Place MyYearbook) But My Daughter is a member so I watch all Her sites and it was nice to get some Gold for it !!. cheese_whine biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm
KommandoKat
Nei1
KommandoKat
Thx Means Lots Not Normaly sensitive... Lol was Just trying to start some Convo and share som Gold Trix ( I agree prolly not the best Place MyYearbook) But My Daughter is a member so I watch all Her sites and it was nice to get some Gold for it !!. cheese_whine biggrin
Understandable, I think the internet would be a different place if could really talk words instead of text. That way we can tell by the person's tone.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 pm
I'm sorry, KommandoKat. Your thread topic just hit me like it was a hoax or something, so that's why I responded that way. Anyway, I'm just not interested in setting up an account at MyYearbook, but thanks for letting us know anyway.  
Gaia Games & Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff