Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Aug-11-09] Heechul Back On Screen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 am
User Image

Quote:
After a whole year since his role as Kim Young Soo in Golden Bride, Super Junior's Kim Heechul comes back to the screens with upcoming SBS drama "I Love You Ten Million Times." The drama is about a couple who is under pressure to bring future generations to the family but is troubled by infertility. This does not stop the pressure but only brings them to the extreme to find a surrogate mother. The drama officially starts when the surrogate mother ends up marrying into the family, to none other but the brother.

The main cast includes Ryu Jin (the husband of the infertile couple), Lee Soo Kyung (the surrogate mother), and Jung Kyo Woon (Ryu Jin's brother that Lee Soo Kyung marries). Unfortunately, Heechul will only be a supporting cast of the drama along side with Park Su Jin. Heechul will be playing a perky and funny character, working part time at a snack bar/restaurant. As for Park Su Jin, there will be a love story between her and Heechul.

I Love You Ten Million Times is expected to air on August 29th!

credit: asiatoday

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/sujus_kim_heechul_comes_back_to_the_screen/

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm
the charactar fits him somehow biggrin
i'll look forward to this

original288

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items