Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
Fruits Basket Fans!!!!!!! This is for you!!!!!!! Win gold!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you dislike the most?
  Yuki
  Kyo
  Shigure
  Kagura
  Kisa
  Hiro
  Ayame
  Hatori
  Ritsu
  Rin
View Results

Hollielillie

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 am
Okay, so if you like Fruits Basket and You've read all of the books or seen the anime, What is your favorite character and why? I want to know people plus if you tell me who you think started the whole thing (as in characters) and I like your answer best, you could win 1000 gold!! Yay!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am
i like kyo. he is awesome and he loves to fight. I think who started it was Akito...hate Akito.  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

gaara of the funk dawg12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm
i think kyo started it for me because he always thinks he can beat yuki in a fight and he is funny  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 pm
my fave character is yuki for a buch of reasons. i am born under the year or the rat woot!! 2 because we both don't like our past.3 we both love some one that is like a mother to us. 4 we don't like being called cute. 5 we both have sad wierd pasts. i love yuki but not as much as kyo. i thought about talking about him but then i realized yuki is alaways hated by ppl. i think the character that started the whole story is thoru honda, with out her there wouldn't be a funny story.  

XxBunny_Demon_AnabellxX

3,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xx_Lioprad_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 am
never seen this anime b4.. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm
i like kyo the best.....
cause i think kyo is always training so hard juz to beat the yuki guy....
although he always look angry at people...
but in his heart....
he care about those person...

that's all i can say....

for now....  

SimplifiedBen

Taisha-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 pm
KYO-KUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE HIM!!but if I had to choose,move aside my feelings,Kyo,his just like naruto and ichigo,plus they all have orangish hair,(What is up with me and guys with orange hair?)so yea....hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm
OMG!!! for my favorite character its hard to decide??!?!?!XD its a tie between kyo and shigure!!! XD lol omg kyo because he is so dedicated to what he is working for... and he is a bit on the rough side yet he doesnt no he has a kind side... and shigure because he is funny and very straight forward.. he loves the women and is not ashame to show it... lol plus when they destroy his home he just jokes about it and doesnt seem to really care but of corse he does lol and as for the stories beginning i would say toru because she is the main charachter and she had met them by fate.... if she didnt continue spending time with them then we would have never met the characters of the zodiac...... i think she is the soul of the anime  

sara_jane08

---lost-tink---

2,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 pm
i think that poor Tohru was the one to start it all. SHe's too kind and softhearted for her own good. But that is good and bad. People sometimes take advantage of those types of people. I should know, because I do things for people because I feel like I have to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 am
ayame, he's pretty, he's got a great attitude, and he has that lovely long hair. redface  

sohma21

sohma21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 am
babykittycat1995
i think that poor Tohru was the one to start it all. SHe's too kind and softhearted for her own good. But that is good and bad. People sometimes take advantage of those types of people. I should know, because I do things for people because I feel like I have to.

yea, i know how you feel. i have a friend who i don't really like cause she's always taking advantage of me, she'll come over, and will go out to a cafe for lunch, and she'll say she forgot her wallet at home, so i end up having to pay...i mean i wouldn't care if this happened once or twice, but this is all the time, so it get upsetting after a while.. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 am
I just stated watching fruit basket..and I love the music and story...I think Ms Honda is the key character in the story...and she is one of my fav character....but it is an awesome anime  

Maho_Beauty
Crew

poodle butts

Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm
I always liked Kisa-chan. She was so cute, and one of the few children in the manga. She always followed Tohru everywhere, which was cute as well, how they got along. Kisa is also the one I feel the worst for, the way she has all that history. And no one really mentions Kisa, it's always about Tohru, who was always a rather melodramatic character for me. She never spewed out a single joke, and always caused that much trouble in each book... Ah, the fanboys shall mob me tomorrow. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 am
I adore Manabe-kun(The vice president!) because even though he's not in the zodiac, he's Yuki's best friend and really gets him. I think he's unappreciated, even though he needs to influence Yuki for the end to work out right (no spoiler! YAY!) I have the feeling his girlfriend and Machi wouldn't like like me though. crying  

Namine the Nameless

oneill156

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:02 am
My favourite character would be Rin but also haru im so glad they got together.
Rin because she had such a hard life with pain and suffering but she accepted it, and that which i admire. Also her clothes are awesome. wink
Haru because he's hot and adorable. Especially when he's confused or lost. I like the Black side the most but he's so calm and peaceful when he white.....me and him can almost realate i go split alot too. rolleyes

[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff