Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]</3 Misguided Match Making </3 ((Leitha and Cadassi)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image Cadassi glanced around nervously before taking a seat outside of Hula Bob's place. His mother wouldn't say much from the safety of her bedroom, at least that he could understand, so he was clueless about how this should be working.

Clutching his little piece of paper with only a name under it and a general description of looks, he sighed and rubbed a hand over his head in frustration. If only his mother had told him what to expect when replying to a personal ad, he wouldn't be so nervous. But, in her usual fashion, his mother had set the date up and then told him about it an hour before he was supposed to arrive.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 pm
User ImageLeitha sighed, why was she there again? Oh right, personal ads.. Why did she have to respond to these things? The naiad slipped out of the water, not bothering to dry herself off. The water was quicker anyway, she could escape if the guy was too.. What was the word.. Stupid? No, that wasn't it.. Sweet? No, not it either. The word was slipping her mind, but those two seemed to fit for the moment.

She put a had on her hip, looking around for the vague description she had received from this guy, spotting him quickly. How can one not notice a freak with a shark fin and no hair right away? The silver and blue female walked forward, swinging her hips as she did so. Might as well make him her underling with sex appeal.

"Are you Cadassi?" Leitha asked, eyes narrowed into a seductive look, hand still on her hip. Oh yes, she was going to smooze her way into his heart and rip it out because she was bored. Evil woman. "My name is Leitha, it's nice to meet you." Lies, straight up lies. Her voice was had attempted to be as seductive as her eyes, both times she had spoken. Chances were that she would keep that voice up all night or until he got tired of it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:56 pm
Cadassi's head shot up as the young naiad spoke. Then his eyes nearly bugged out of his skull. How had he ended up with another mermaid? This time by his deluded caretaker. What was he going to do with all these waterbreathers? He couldn't even swim.

It wasn't that he didn't like the naiads. Really. There was just something about this the way this one was talking that made chills run down his spine and he breath cacth just a bit in his throat. And why was he blushing? He hadn't done anything stupid yet.

Shaking off his sudden feeling of impending doom, he jumped up to greet stormy colored mer-pae. He gave his palm a few swipes against his leg to dry it off then stuck it out with an attempt at a friendly smile. It was hard to do considering the the slow churning in his stomach but he tried his best.

A little confused at the way she was talking, though, he tried to answer in the same tone. "Nice to meet you too." he said, hoping he didn't look as stupid as he felt. He didn't have a lot of experiece in dealing with females and this one was already setting him on edge.

Tonight was going to be a long night...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 pm
Leitha could sense his reaction, and bit back a smirk for a moment. At least until she figured the smirk would look good with the way she was currently carrying herself. The female took Cadassi's hand, shaking it. She had a firm grip, though she chose to make it seem as though she was more feminine.

"Your hand is sweaty. Try a towel next time." She laughed, shifting her weight from one hip to the other. Now to figure out if it would be more amusing to beat him up now and seem clumsy, or drag this out.. Hmm.. Clumsy seemed good, and her power still wasn't quite under control. Leitha's smirk grew into a smile now, though he wouldn't see the true meaning behind it any time soon if ever.

"Would you rather stay here or go elsewhere?" Leitha asked, starting to move. It wasn't long before she 'tripped' over her own feet, sending a small beam of light towards the male's feet. It wasn't likely to hit, but it was worth a shot for the moment.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 pm
Cadassi fowned, his cheeks turning a deeper shade of blue. He had hoped she wouldn't notice how wet his palm was. Oh well. He had been deluding himself when he thought that this might actually work out. He realised that minute she started smirking.

She had a sharp tongue too. Trying not to wince as her barb his home, he considered which would be better. He felt safer here. He was pretty sure bad things would happen if she got him alone, he just wasn't sure what kind of bad things.

One minute she was acting like she prefered molesting him, the next like she was gonna kill him. Girls were so confusing. And before he could even open his mouth to give her an answer, she falling over her own two feet. Things just weren't adding up.

Taking a step back as she fell towards him, he winced as a searing pain lanced through his foot. "What the hell?" he asked, staring at his now smoking foot. There was a small, quarter sized burn on it that hadn't been there before. Staring stupidly at his foot, he reached down and poked the sore spot with a groan. Turning his attention back to his 'date' he asked her point blank.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Are you drunk?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Time to smooze. "S-sorry." With her skin you could see the blush that she now gave him, looking down. She had meant to hit Cadassi, but if she could pass it off as an accident...

Leitha fiddled with her hands, now sitting. "I'm not good with the land.. And my power's not quite under control.. It's only recently I even found out I had it..." Sure, the latter half of that was the truth. She was perfectly capable on land, she lived on it half the time. "Nothing's wrong with me.. Just.. Have issues.. on land.." Leitha was trying a new personality this time. Well, if it worked or he bought it. Whatever was good for him. Chances were she'd be changing through them a lot in the next few hours anyways.

"Can I see your foot? I'll fix it.." Leitha asked, now looking up at the male. Yeah, that wasn't a good idea, he was a freak! Why was she being nice again? Oh right.. New guy.. Possible corruption.. What a drag, he wasn't any fun so far.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Cadassi's eyes widened when she switched moods again. This one was more unbelievable then the last. She had managed to walk up to him just fine.

He could also see the oncoming danger if he didn't go along with her 'heartfelt' apology. His mother had taught him, albeit by example, the early signs of madness. And boy, was he seeing him with this girl. Maybe if he just placated her now, she wouldn't try to go completely nuts until later. When he could run away safely.

Even though he knew it was a bad idea, he sat down beside her. Trying to keep the same tone to his voice he had used earlier, he patted her knees. "It's no big deal. I've lived through worse." he said. "Besides, everyone makes mistakes, right? Now what do you say we go get something ot eat. I'm starved."

Now where was the busiest returant he knew? Crazy people didn't like witnesses, did they? "Oh I know!" he declared. "How about Hula Bob's?" Where he could save himself by crawling out the bathroom window.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:55 pm
If this were anyone else, Leitha would have sighed visibly. Something was making her actually want to help his foot. The naiad pulled his foot into her lap, cleaning it as best she could. Leitha was doing her best to be good for the moment.

It wasn't that she was a crazy lady, she was quite sane. It was her upbringing that had twisted and warped her mind. Not a smart idea to raise a child to torture everything you can see. "Mistakes... Sorry.." She muttered, trying to seem like she really was sorry. It was so not a mistake to have hit him.

Witnesses? Well, if he wanted her to be sneaky.. Whatever floated his boat she guessed. "Sure, Hula Bob makes a good burger." Leitha patted his foot where it wasn't going to be sore or able to cause him pain before she started to get up. "I'm scaring you aren't I?" she asked, wanting an honest answer, though with how she had acted so far it wasn't likely that she'd get that answer.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm
Cadassi watched in mild suprise as she tended to his wounded foot. He was sure she had caused it somehow but wasn't sure how he could prove it. He hadn't seen anything happen, his foot had just started to burn right after she 'tripped' into him. At least she was tending to it.

He refused to get sucked in by her sudden nice spell, though. It was only a matter of time before she decided to trip and burn his other foot. Maybe his head, next time. He never knew blind dates had so much counter planning to them.

Smiling a bit when she patted his foot, he stood with her. He paled instantly in response to her question but knew better than let crazy people smell fear. Plastering a somewhat brave look to his features, he turned back and shrugged. "Not so much scare me as remind me of my mother, really." he admitted sheepishly. In truth, she scared the hsit out of him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:02 am
She was mean, she wasn't exactly on the nicer side of alignments, but there was always the golden rule. If you don't kill them the first time, heal them and drag out the torture. That's what her father figure had taught her, the only one she had never listened to that rule for was Okeanos, and he seemed as intent on killing all the pae as she was on killing him. It was better for her to let him live... For now...

Leitha smirked, looking at him through amethyst eyes. "The crazy lady right?" The naiad rolled her eyes, smirking. She so wasn't crazy, intent on harming everything around her? Yes. Determined to make this end in a fun night for her at the very least? Yes. But crazy? No. "Which means you are afraid of me." The female smirked, letting him sweat that one out. She could get away with hurting him in public. No one would notice a knife made out of light if it was slipped under the table...

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 pm
Cadassi nearly squeaked in alarm at her observations. How in the hell... Either he was transparent as scotch tape or his mother had earned herself quite a reputation in these parts. Probably the latter, knowing that sea-fearing woman. Which meant lying was also out the window. Why couldn't the gods give him a small break. Was he that destined to be the humor blip on their radar? The odd man down? The freak on a very short, sad leash?

Sighing, he nodded warily, making sure to watch her hands and feet instead of her face. Last time he watched her face and he ended up with a burnt foot. Not making that mistake again. "If you insist, then yes. You scare me witless." he told her sandy feet. "Now can we please go to Hula Bob's?" he pleaded in a somewhat exasperated tone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am
She hadn't really heard of his mother, but whatever worked for him. "Good, there's a table over here." she shrugged, walking to the table. Rather than wait for manners she took a seat, glad he was afraid of her, but she wasn't going to act if he was watching her. Then again he probably wouldn't catch it if she was sneaky about it...

Leitha pondered the options, but decided it best to wait before attacking him. Oh yes, there were many things she could think of doing to this poor man. Though she highly doubted the fact that he was entirely oblivious to her mischief, or unfortunate as she would like to assume.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Cadassi sagged in relief when she dropped the subject. Following behind her, he choose not to notice her somewhat boorish manners and seat himself across from her.

"So. What are you going to order?" he asked, craning his neck to locate a waitress. His escape plan wasn't working out so well. He had realised that if he orderd and ran, it would be rude to not only her, but also to the resurant itself. And eating then running was illegal in general.

He just hoped she wouldn't attempt to poison him in the meantime.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm
Leitha looked across the room, choosing not to look at Cadassi. She had seated herself because it was better than making him more afraid. At the moment she didn't want that. No, she wanted to play nice until his guard was down. If he was near enough to pull her chair back then there was no doubt in her mind that she would do something fear inducing.

"He makes a rather good ceasar salad.." She shrugged, she wasn't too fond of many of the things on the menu. It was easier just to eat what she knew was good. "As far as drinks go, the shark water isn't too bad either.." Leitha suggested, not meaning anything by the comment as she wasn't even looking at his back

Poison meals? What was she, a stupid murderer? Pft, that was so below her. If she was gonna kill someone, which she was likely to do if that b*****d ever showed his face around her again, she'd do it right and make sure that there was no trace of her behind on that one.

"Any ideas for you?" She asked, trying to seem nice.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm
Cadassi nodded, his features a bit strained. Playing nice or not, she was starting ot egt on his nerves. "I'll probably get what I always do. Grilled tofu with rice and vegetables. I don't like salads all that much." he explained through gritted teeth. He was more touchy about his appearence than he let on and the comment about the sharkwater stung.

Flagging down a waitress, he returned the subtle rudeness by giving his order first, to which he added a berry smoothie with soy milk - no ice cream, and excused himself to the restroom. Maybe he could actually get some relief from her constant games while he peed.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff