Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Halo movie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm
have u guys heard Steven Speilburg want to direct the halo movie?? u know halo that awesome video game (just to identify it no those non video gamers out there)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 am
honestly i wouldnt work why you say
it a fps and the main character never talks
therefore it wouldnt work it would be same some lame a** emotional drama about the soilder around the chief  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 am
Worst idea ever. Dull video game gets made into dull movie, hooray.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 pm
i cannot name one Video Game movie that has worked most of them are really big dissapointments.I've seen Bloodrayne,Silent Hill,Resident Evil,And Farcry and All of them (execept Silent hill wich i like) are mostly crap

Atheist Guy

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 pm
gpsh u ppl are all down siders i think it could work out yea ppl have tried to make it a movie since the game first came out but couldnt cuz of the budget but steven speilburg iz rich and stuff and im pretty sure he has the budget O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm
Awkward_Turtle36
gpsh u ppl are all down siders i think it could work out yea ppl have tried to make it a movie since the game first came out but couldnt cuz of the budget but steven speilburg iz rich and stuff and im pretty sure he has the budget O.o

i thought of that when i heard indiana jones 4 but no i dont think so.

Atheist Guy

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Atheist Guy
Awkward_Turtle36

well indiana jones is a gay guy wit a whip O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 pm
Awkward_Turtle36
Atheist Guy
Awkward_Turtle36

well indiana jones is a gay guy wit a whip O.o

oh yes compare indiana jones to halo that a big miss for you

even though i like halo. the truth is people cant make money with a dam retell of a story. it would be honestly like doom all over again and speilburg and ol s**t their no telling he sold he movie magic for a quick buck.

beside their no story to it
it a dam firs person shooter
all you do is kill each other people and bots
and listen to a 11yr old yellin into a mic
honestly halo a piece of s**t  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 am
Hell, Doom had more plot to work with than Halo because it practically had none.

Also Spielberg is a bad director, and throwing money at a project =/= a good film.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 am
yup and this is why nowadays if we get lucky a director will use his brain instead of a story that get told over and over again tell something new

pirate  

xTx Monty xTx

Foxdilfer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 am
I think they said Spielberg wanted to produce. But if hes a bad director the theres tons of bad directors out there. He directed some classic movies.

I think Tomb Raider was pretty good and Mortal Kombat 1 I liked but really can't think of any other games into movies that were. Well there was Street Fighter II but that was anime. (also Alpha wasn't bad)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am
Foxdilfer
I think they said Spielberg wanted to produce. But if hes a bad director the theres tons of bad directors out there. He directed some classic movies.

I think Tomb Raider was pretty good and Mortal Kombat 1 I liked but really can't think of any other games into movies that were. Well there was Street Fighter II but that was anime. (also Alpha wasn't bad)

The Silent Hill movie wasn't particularly bad, it just missed the entire point of the games, I feel. Tomb Raider I detested, but it was always going to be crap fanservice anyway. Mortal Kombat I adore, but as a guilty pleasure.  

loIitoads

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm
I thought that project went to development hell and got dropped. That's how District 9 ended up getting made.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 pm
They're probably trying to keep their options open. Or I'm giving them too much credit.

Lolicat von Doom
Foxdilfer

The Silent Hill movie wasn't particularly bad, it just missed the entire point of the games, I feel. Tomb Raider I detested, but it was always going to be crap fanservice anyway. Mortal Kombat I adore, but as a guilty pleasure.

I never saw Silent Hill (or really played it) one horror movies seem to beee Iunno falling off.
I thought Tomb Raider wasn't bad especially for the company shes in with Mario Bros and all that.  

Foxdilfer

loIitoads

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Quixotic Faye
I thought that project went to development hell and got dropped. That's how District 9 ended up getting made.

I think it's gotten more interest due to District 9 now. Hell knows.

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff