Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rachiru

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:37 pm
To start of I'll say that my last boyfriend broke up with me over FACEBOOK WALL. and for those that don't know that is the message board that everyone on your friends list can read. So I probably had about 50 people find out about our break up before me scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm
in a texts message. that is bad. i never had some brake up with me like that or a texts message but it has to be bad  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm
I had one that told me he was gay.

Then two days later, I found him with another chick.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 pm
After a year of being together, he broke up with me over MSN...
I was not happy.

User Image

Sexual Harrassment Rhino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 am
It was my 16th birthday and I found he was dating another chick behind my back on MySpace. Somehow he ended up dumping me. Had a shitty birthday because of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:41 am
He ignored me for 3 months [which he never official broke up with me so we were still together] and then his girlfriend called me wanting to know who I was and why I had been calling.
We dated for a year and a half and it all took place on father's day.  

Rayne Skyver

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 pm
• (( witty phrase )) •

I thought i was ready for a new relationship two and half years after my boyfriend died.
The boy ignored me for long time after an awesome day together.
I had a hard time, thinking about how it would be if my ex would be still there.
After 2 months, he has sent me an email.
Sorry its all my fault blahblah...
At the end of the mail there was something like:
'btw, i know how hard life has been for you after your boyfriend committed suicide because of you. This time it is isn't your fault.'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption

[ G E E K - G I R L ]

Woah, that last one is a buzz kill.. cause that sucks.

Anywho, dated my ex for about a year before he broke up with me the day before Valentine's day because I made the comment "Well if you don't go with me to prom I'll take someone else"
Then we got back together for another year, then I guilted him into coming to visit me at my school since he was in the area (I had to do this a lot) and we "attempted" to have sex until he accidentally tossed my belt at me and gave me a concussion.
I broke up with him for good after that.

User Image

Nerdbaitplus3

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Queen of Peeps

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:04 am
gave me flowers and some chocolates (it was valentines day)
Then started crying and I asked what was wrong and he said we had to break up.
I was like WHAT THE ******** first I was angry then just plain upset.
I gave the flowers back and gave the chocolates to one of my friends.
It still pisses me off to this day...
I mean srsly, of all of the ways and of all the places he could've done that it was on feb 14th, in the goddam middle of the lunchroom, and I looked like a spiteful b***h cause he was the only one crying. Sorry Hon, but I don't do scenes talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 pm
Rayne Skyver
He ignored me for 3 months [which he never official broke up with me so we were still together] and then his girlfriend called me wanting to know who I was and why I had been calling.
We dated for a year and a half and it all took place on father's day.

Similar.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:03 pm
I think text message or having one of his friends tell you are the worse... i had the 2nd one happen and it was a pretty bad move on his part xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 am
The worse? It had to be at 6 grade. I'd had strong feelings for this boy that I liked since 5 grade and finally gotten over in 9 grade. I was in cloud 9 being with him then suddenly rumors started going around school about me. That itself was the awful to deal with since those rumors followed me until finishing high school. Anyways, he broke up with me out of the blue over the phone then...the next day I saw my "friend" at the time holding hands with him. I felt like I couldn't breath. She started smiling when she saw me in the hallways then made out with him in front of me! Later, I founded out later that day where those rumors started from the girls in the class (not all but most of them) to whom I thought were my friends.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 pm
It was my last boyfriend before my current fiance. He had been with me for almost a year and then over msn says this isn't working because i see you as a little sister. He then started asking me how my day went and asked me to send him back the necklace he gave me. I told him to f**k off and not try to contact me again. Threw the necklace in my sister's room where it would never be found and still haven't spoken to him. Honestly, little sister?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:02 pm
"Its not you, its your mom"  

pxxn

Original Fairy

Artists Love Forever

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Because this whore that was his other little "girlfriend" told him that I hated his friends. He got his 2 friends to tell me that he was breaking up with me. I love most of his friends. He hates me now.

When his friends told me, I was about to start start screaming (cuz I was so happy) cuz he ditched me twice or 3 times on a date that HE planned.

I hate him, and he's in my class. -_____-;

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces