Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Ocean's Secrets (Art on page 5) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm
The ocean is filled with many secrets that you will not find in your science books. Missing aquans, terrorizing monsters, arguements between fish, and even full-scale wars. Help solve these problems in the ocean, and you might be rewarded.

Missing Aquans: Prize Seadramon

Seadramon has gone missing! Try to find him.
Won by Were

User Image

Terrorizing Monsters: Prize Plesiomon

Plesiomon is terrorizing all the other digimon! Calm him down with a song. Write a song and post it here!
Won by Diregatomon

Arguements: Prize Gesomon and Octomon

Octomon and Gesomon are fighting about who is better, octopii or squids. Pick a side and explain why. Best one from each side wins!

Quote:
Side:
Explanation:
Octomon won by Castor Rei, Gesomon won by Yin Yun Yang, Squids won the arguement.

WAR!: Prize Marine Angemon and Marine Devimon

Marine Angemon and Marine Devimon are having a huge war! Join one of their armies and Rp the war! Marine Angemon leads an army of Gesomon, Metalseadramon, and Sedramon. Marine Devimon leads an army of Gekomon, Pukumon, and Octomon. Best Rp from each side wins!
Marine Angemon won by Draco, Marine Devimon won by Pummel, and Marine Devimon won the war  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:42 pm
i found seadramon!

User Image

you can see his eye inside of the red square  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DireGatomon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm
Side: Octopus
Explanation: Octopuses have eight tentacle arms and has a defense mechanism that shoots ink at its enemies, and can change colors to elude its hunters.

His name means eight legs and he's bigger than the squid and the octopus was seem in a classic disney movie as the key villain, in Little Mermaid as Ursala and if your a gamer than you know that the octopus was in Kingdom hearts one and two as the boss of the little mermaid world as once again Ursala. You can't say that about a squid. plus they look so much cuter in a boxed lunch as a sausage snack and are just plain awesome.

There are around 300 different species of them and the largest weighted around 156.2 lbs while it was still alive.

AND did you know?
The Moche people of ancient Peru worshipped the sea and its animals; moreover, octopuses were often depicted in their art.

Octopus are also sneaky predators they hide in small spaces and launch their attacks on unsuspecting prey.

Also they don't like to be refered to as octopii. they get insulted if you do...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm
Okay, here's my song.. hope it's not too bad...

Plesiomon Song:

Plesiomon, Plesiomon, stop your attack of pain and misery.
Plesiomon your my favorite digimon of the sea.

Plesiomon Plesiomon. With your eyes so Blue...
I can help you out this I guarantee is true.
Plesiomon Plesiomon. I'll be your friend, So stop your attack and come along.

You're Majestic and strong. Why can't you and I get along!
Plesiomon!
Plesiomon, King of the sea.
Let me know what is causing your misery.

Pleisomon, Dragon of the sea.
What pains you so is a mystery.
Just let me know.
And I'll not be slow,
In helping you get rid of what pains you so.

Pleisomon Pleisomon!
Stop your attack!
I've got your back!
I'll be your friend til the end.
Tell me your troubles, Your broken heart I can Mend.
You just might need a friend.

Plesiomon, I'll be there for you.
But only if you want me to.  

DireGatomon

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 pm
iLord Werewolf20
i found seadramon!

User Image

you can see his eye inside of the red square

Correct!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:48 pm
((how long is this contest going for??))  

DireGatomon

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 pm
Until we have enough entrants for each one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:53 pm
((just wondering if there was a deadline... ^_^))  

DireGatomon

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm
Guess I'll do the Octo/Squid one.

Side: Squid
Explanation: The squids have a much wider and more more epic list of species. You have the ever famous Giant squid who often fight epic battles against sperm whales, then there's the Colossal Squid who can grow to about the size of an average Bus and as such is the largest known invertebrate. Finally there is the Vampire Squid which has a special adaption where it basically turns itself inside out for self defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm
Plesiomon Song:

(Sing as an Irish Ballad)

Plesiomon, Plesiomon, Prince of the Sea,
We sense your pain and worst off all, mis-ery.

No need to fret or cause yourself any pain
We can sort out your troubles if you let us just in.

What is your turmoil, what is your fear?
You can tell me, I'll lend a listening ear.

Oh, poor frightened Plesiomon, what is the matter?
Share with us your probems and we can help make it better.

There now great king of the ocean and sea.
Ruler of rivers and Sultan of Streams
Nothing is as bad as what it may seem.

Thats my Plesiomon song. Hope it isn't to sloppy lol  

Mr Drag

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 pm
Side:Octopii
Explanation: Octopii have eight tentacle arms and has a defense mechanism that shoots ink at its enemies, and can change colors to elude its hunters. An octopus does not need to randomly eat anything that comes to become the prey, as the suction cups of the Octopii have taste sensors that reveal to the creature if the creature that is captured, worth eating. An octopus are more intelligence than other invertebrates as it does not need to learn from instinct, as it is aware of its surroundings. Also, mythology states that the Octopus comes from other worlds and will be the sole survivor of the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 am
bump  

DireGatomon

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:18 am
User Image

Till the sun rises

Things in this fic that I do not own:
The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe
And since I am absolutely horrible at fight and action scenes I borrowed some from different movies
(I had to watch 3 action movies before I found enough and I will now make it official... I HATE Rambo!!)
I also re-read just about 100 books and stories to find fight scenes so that I knew how it worked, I think I did okay, but this also means that some of the scenes are very similar to certain scenes in different stories and Terminator movies.

Author note:
The writing style may wary from time to time since I used some scenes from my old digimon and Pokemon RP´s to spice things up a bit. I would like to dedicate this fic to the Harry Potter books, I used a lot of those scenes for this fic, and digimon because scene 5 would have been so much crapier if I didn't have some action scenes from digimon to help me. I hope you enjoy the story.

Index:
Prologue: Never coming home
Chapter 1: Go to sleep, fall to Darkness
Chapter 2: Mercy
Chapter 3: Black to Black
Chapter 4: Another hunt
Chapter 5: Belly of the beast
Chapter 6: Darkness rises
Chapter 7: Rodeo
Chapter 8: Lightning
Epilogue: All is lost
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Prologue: Never coming home

“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. ”

Blood.
So much blood, it was everywhere on the battleground like a vicious being hiding in scattered clouds of dark water, black as midnight in the deep water but they shone like red fog as the sunlight hit them. Drops of red floated in the cold, like rose petals in the wind, hanging beautifully and full for a second before silent currents ripped them apart.
The ocean was red with it, the metallic scent that left a sour taste in ones mouth, the scent of despair and loss, the scent of fear;
The scent of death.
Battle cries drowns out the pleading of the wounded drifting towards the ocean bottom. Harsh and raw voices shouting in triumph covers the whispers and prayers from those lying lifeless on the ocean bottom in the cold, black darkness, eyes staring unseeingly at the bodies writhing and moving above them as the light leaves their eyes like the flickering flame of a candle, dying out before dark beings gorge themselves on the flesh of the fallen.
The two armies fought viciously, never pausing, never once resting even though they were all tired and wounded one way or another. They swam at each other like rabid dogs, snarling and spitting curses at their opponents, darkness and light meeting under a burning sky as the sun sets in the horizon, creating the illusion of a heaven in flames, illuminating the blood red sea under it. The fighting creatures shadows dance in the murky waters, twisting and turning in a parody of life. Dark patches appear where blood is shed, heavy bodies fall to the ground under the crushing weight of death while wave after wave of terrifying agony keeps them down until the cold bite of thousand upon thousands of tiny hungry mouths tears them apart as the sink. Rage and fear, those two emotions are all that matters on the battleground, there is no time for mercy or second thoughts
“Please, no! I´ll do anything, please spare me! I beg you, have mercy!”
She is a young mother, her children are barely old enough to make it on their own, they are waiting for her at home, in the safety of her cave. They made her promise that she would return to them—She will not.
The sea monster stared down at her. Her blue skin had been tainted by the many wounds on her flanks and her once white chest was mattered with blood, her helmet was gone, leaving her bare, a virgin sacrifice, naked before the dark creature looming above her like a giant. The demon raises his claws, the silver metal catches the final light from the fading sun, it´s almost beautiful. She lifts her head and faces death, her eyes hidden behind a veil of tears that mixes with the seawater and disappears before they can be noticed. Her soul is trembling, her body is still, her eyes close as he reaches down towards her, breathing heavily, arms moving through the water like knifes.
“I forgive you...”
Her voice is weak, a mere whisper hidden under the roar of many other voices in battle- cries of pain, howls of rage.
He does not move, the red eyes hidden behind the mask are cold, a foreign tundra, no life, no love, he has never known it, never learned how to care for others, it this that makes her sad, it makes her heart throb.
He leans into her, lips scarcely an inch from her cracked snout, the leathery flesh touches the wet wound and pale lips are colored crimson. The metal claws digs into her fur, unyielding, painful, his breath smells like rot. His teeth are horrible, sharp, drenched in blood. She tries to breathe through the pain
“I... f-forgive y..”
Her skull makes a sickening sound as it collapses, for a moment the water around her seems red and a rain of blood drops sink towards the body along with her serpent like body. The mother´s body spasms one last time and then falls into silence, darkness shrouds her.
Her pale blue eyes turn grey.
He stands and stares at the mayhem around him, listens to the sound of war.
He is a dark shadow, black against the setting sun, darkness, he is darkness, he is night.
MarineDevimon turns around and swims away, not sparing Seadramon a second glance
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Somewhere miles away a tiny voice makes itself known in a dark cave . Deep underground amongst corals and diamonds, three others sleep near him, three identical babies, all with innocent blue eyes closed in blissful slumber and twitching fins now resting in peace after a long day of play and fun
”Mommy?”
He starts crying. Warm tears fall from his open eyes as he wanders towards the caves opening, he leaves the warmth behind and enters the cold, merciless night, swimming towards the surface where he finds a rock to sit on.
The first evening star glitters in the sky above as the pale moon rises somewhere, hidden behind a dark cloud that casts the world into darkness. The sun is gone and has left a thick cloak of blood at the edge of the sea. The young child stares at it from the top of the cliff, a Birddramon let´s out a screech somewhere above him-
It sounds like death.
“Mommy..”
Mommy´s not coming home sweetheart, mommy's never coming home again.

The tears and anguish set aside, as every moment shines
You wait in the corner of every turn, watching dreams go by
You search in the night for the merest illusion, in the darkness and shadows you roam
But listen now, sweet innocent child
Mommy´s never coming home

Chapter 1: Go to sleep, fall to Darkness

“Dammit!!”
The young voice rises above the screams and yells of the battlefield as silver steel meets dark metal over and over again in a never ending dance of life and death, one wrong move could proof fatal, one moments hesitation could be the end of everything. He gasps in pain and surprise when the other tamers weapon pierces his skin, forcing blood to well to the surface. The young man retaliates immediately, he swings the sword in an arch around himself, forcing the other to back away, but it is so hard to move in water and despite Marinedevimons magic it is getting harder and harder to breathe within the pink bubble around his head
“Who the hell are you anyway!”
Jonathan gasps for air, he attacks again but it is clumsy at best, he is dizzy from hours of fighting and swimming. The blood loss from the numerous cuts all over his body has left him weak and fatigued. The other tamer merely smirks, the expression seems to fit his face perfectly, cold eyes stare at him from behind a black scarf stained with blood, the scarf makes sure he can breathe somehow
“You don't need to know my name, do you hero?”
The dark boy advances on Jonathan, metal claws raised and ready to strike

/He´s playing with me/

Jonathan backed away, he had to find some way to win this fight soon, if he didn't he was done for!
He threw himself forwards with a loud cry, the sword came down towards the other boys arm, whistling through the air with a cry of it´s own as the water whirled around the sharp edge. Jonathan barely managed to contain a scream of utter frustration when his weapon hit dark claws instead of soft flesh. The other boy turned his hand and caught the sword between the two blades on his hand and used the momentum to attack, the other tamer cried out when the two dark blades on the boys other hand connected with his shoulder. The bone gave in with a soft crunch and a fountain of blood followed the sound, spraying the dark tamer with the crimson liquid. Jonathan threw himself backwards, groaning in pain. The wounds were deep, two open tears in his skin that went right through his white sweater and leather jacket, they were fatal, Jonathan knew he had to end the fight right away, he didn't have much time left now. The other boy stood still, a grotesque parody of a gargoyle, painted red with the blood of countless others who had fallen before him and been killed by his hands. Jonathan watched in both fascination and horror as the other boy took a deep breath and swallowed the red water, tasting his blood with a moan of satisfaction. Jonathan stepped backwards, nauseated by the sight, it was too much, too real.
“Ready?”
He nodded dumbly, eyes locked on the others boys lips, they were red, smeared in blood.
The attack was unexpected even though he had been warned in advance and he was inches from losing his head as the dangerous claws slashed through the air and missed his throat by half an inch, he swung his sword at the tamers side but the dark digi-destinied blocked the blow with the dark metal on his left hand and swiped once more with the other. Jonathan backed away, swinging the sword left and right in desperation but the other boy was an experienced fighter and avoided the lethal weapon with ease. Jonathans eyes widened in fear, fear of dying, he dropped his sword very suddenly and turned to run but he barely managed to take three steps before arms hidden under black fabric wrapped themselves around him. A warm body soaked in blood pressed against his back. Jonathan froze, he could feel his heart beating like a panicking bird in his ribcage, hard and loud
“Are you scared?”
The voice was soft and gentle, comforting but mockingly sweet, he could hear the sneer he could not see. Jonathan felt a hand on his throat, it tightened very carefully, adding the barest amount of pressure. He didn't answer, couldn't even if he wanted to. His entire body, entire being, was focused on the hand around his throat, if it slipped it would be the cold unfeeling metal of the claws on his throat in the gentle fingers stead.
He had never before been as frightened as now, pure terror coursed through him in waves while tears fell from brown eyes, disappearing into the protecting pink air bubble around his face. He bit his lip so hard it bled.
“You are scared, I can feel you're heart, it is beating very fast”
His eyes closed slowly against his will, his body felt heavy as lead.
When did his shoulder stop hurting?
“That´s it, go to sleep”
He leaned into the body behind him, accepting the odd comfort. He let his head fall back against the others shoulder, leaving blood marks on the others clothes while life slipped away, he could hear voices in the distance.
“JONATHAN!!”
The voice was female, she sounded scared.
He opened his eyes and looked up. A Metalseadramon. She twisted and writhed in the water, trying to reach him even though her body had been cut in half and her head pierced by thousands of needles.
Blood drops fell from, above, a large creature, another Metalseadramon fell towards the female sea serpent, the dead corpse was encased in poison and the purple substance wrapped itself around the screaming half body as it hit. Jonathan stared at the two digimons, tears obscured his vision but he could still see the outlines of the screaming ocean snake as she withered away and turned into a blackened corpse, the smell of rotting flesh spread like a heavy scent in the water and attracted several small demon like digimons who threw themselves at the corpses, tearing away flesh and dancing around the poison with red eyes and loud laughter, dragging the fallen with them to the bottom of the ocea where no one could see.
Jonathan choked on a sob
“No need to watch, it´s all over now”
He closed his eyes and felt the cold metal against his neck. When warm blood started pouring from his body and spreading in the water in steady streams he welcomed it.
The other boy turned him around and lowered the black scarf, he would have gasped in shock had he been able to..
It was not a boy, it was a girl clad in a robe black as night and hidden behind a veil of black cloth.
She was beautiful, her eyes a golden amber colour and her lips a lush red, how could something so fragile looking, someone who seemed so innocent be a murderer? How?
Her lips kissed his passionately, he felt a strange warmth rush through his body and something break between her teeth only to be transferred into his mouth before her hands let go of him, her voice drifted through the water like blood
“Don´t go with the angel love, you belong to us now. Don’t fight it, it will feel much better if you just relax”
and then he fell through the red water, drifting towards the bottom, he was not able to see the green liquid floating in the water, coming from his mouth, it would have been too late anyways, he had already swallowed Lillithmons blood. It seemed like hours passed before he hit the muddy ground, it was totally dark and incredibly cold. He watched in silent terror as the demon digimons circled him, sharp teeth flashing in the dim light, red eyes watching, waiting.
There was a light somewhere, high above him, a sweet caring voice was calling his name.
He looked up, even though he could not move his body and saw the beautiful angel standing above him, as white and clean as winter and next to her was a serpent, blue and sleek with a golden helmet on her head
“Jonathan”
She reached down towards him, he took her hand, wondering why his own hand was no longer coated in blood and why he was dirt, but then again, he could not find it in him to care
“Do not worry Jonathan, you are not alone, you will never be alone”
He blinked in confusing and looked down only to see himself, or rather,his body lying on the ground below him, face down, while shadow shapes gorged themselves on his flesh.
The boy shuddered.
“Jonathan, don't be afraid, it´s only a shell”
He looked up at the angel with tears in his eyes as she wrapped her arms around him
“Angewomon...I... I don't want to die... I-Im not ready yet, mom´s still waiting for me and Patricia..”
“Sssh”
The angel placed a single finger over the tamers lips and pulled him close to her chest
“It was meant to be this way Jonathan, there is nothing you or your partner can do to change faith”
He nodded against her chest, eyes filled with tears as she lifted him like a mother would her child, Seadramon moved to nuzzled him gently with her snout .
That was when the darkness crept in, swallowing Angewomons body and blocking his sight,
“Ah, my sweet child”
Jonathan turned around and stood face to face with Lillithmon, the dark goddess purred in pleasure at the sight. He had no time to scream when her mouth found him and wave after wave of dark lust pounded him into darkness, out of the light.
The loss of innocence was painful, turning away from the light, from everything that was god almost ripped his hear to pieces, but god ... it felt so good.

“You awake?”
He opened his eyes and found himself in the arms of a ShogunGekomon, his wounds were healed and his body felt heavy with sleep and rest, it was strange
“ Don’t worry, I´ve got you. You’re transformation is not complete yet, you should go back to sleep”
He tried to tell her no, that he wanted to know what was going on but when she placed one of her hands on his head and ran her fingers through her hair as if he was the sick little brother he could no longer keep his eyes open and the closed without his consent.
The girl chuckled warmly, still touching him, but not like Lillithmon, the girls touch was friendly, it was like family
“Go back to sleep dummy, you´ll feel better when you wake up again, I´ll take care of you. You should feel honoured that Lillitmon wants you to serve her, very honoured”
And as he faded back into the darkness and into the dark demon lords arms he could not help but feel that yes, yes he was

Chapter 2: Mercy

A broken silence had settled over the battlefield, no hushed voices or quiet whispering, there were two things, screaming and silence, you were either fighting or dead, there was no in between, it was kill or be killed, fight or die and it suited Kaya just fine. The metallic scent of blood was a heavy warning in the cold water and the blood floating like swarms of butterflies shone a deep red under the light of the full moon while she watched her ShogunGekomon blast three Seadramons to pieces while he clutched the sleeping boy protectively to his chest. Their screams were like sweet music in the air, an orchestra of voices crying out in pain, what a beautiful sound, what a lovely song they sang.
The tamer stood still, black sword hanging at her side as she closed her eyes and listened, allowing the streaming water to caress her face. Crimson floated from her lax fingers, the Japanese woman it belonged to lay at the bottom of the sea, face twisted into a grimace of utter horror, fingers shaped into claws still clutching what was left of a Betamon in her arms, the green skin was red and the tiny figure a mess of flesh and bowels spreads out over the humans chest.
Kaya sighed softly, reaching up to her neck, she no longer needed the disguise, it had felt strange to hide under it, she was glad it was gone. Three slits moved under her fingers and the dark tamer flinched as she accidently touched the inside of one of them. She couldn’t believe she had gills, Piedmons clown trick attack was very useful but she was glad she didn’t have to breathe through gills all the time
“Mistress”
The voice was cold and calculated, coming from a dark figure behind the bloodied girl
“What is it Metamormon?”
The girl turned to face the shape shifter who had taken on the form of an AncientMermaimon. The aquatic creature tilted it´s head in silent greeting, shoving a girl, only 7 years old, towards her tamer.
Kaya paused, eyeing the shivering form kneeling on the ground, her face an unreadable mask of ice as she looked her over. The little girl, Asian or Japanese, was covered in blood and dirt, her face was a mess of tears and snot running from her nose while she cried loudly, wailing in fear while she clenched her eyes closed in a desperate attempt to lock out the sight of the dead bodies littering the area around them. She was wearing one of those ridicules pink breathing bubbles Marineangemon was handing out.
A necklace around her neck, made of red and white pearls with letters on them spelled out the name “Anna” in bright blue lettering. Kaya kneeled down, touching the little girls shoulder in reassurance
“Hey sweetie. Stop crying, okay?”
The girl continue screaming, rocking back and forth with her hands folded in prayer, crying out for her mother with a rusty voice. The child's voice was hoarse but high, she had been screaming for a long time.
The crest of darkness around Kaya neck started glowing, emitting a soft high pitched sound
“Stop crying”
The girl gasped, gulping down several lungfuls of air before the wailing continue in a higher pitch than before. Her words were an incoherent mess of names and pleas.
“I SAID STOP CRYING!!”
Several Gizamons tearing a nearby corpse to pieces lifted their heads, startled and frightened by the demon apprentices anger. The girl paused.
Kaya knelt on the ground in front of her and reached out with a hand to touch the girls muddy cheek, a single scratch from something with claws ran through the tender flesh. The cut was infected.
Kaya pulled her hand back in disgust when white puss ran from the wound, thickening before the water swallowed it, the dark tamers eyes shifted from the wound to the green eyes now open and looking at her in fear. The kid was too young for this... Much too young to fight.
“Where is your mother?”
The child trembled, tears fell freely from her young eyes now marred by the horror of war and death
“M..My... She... M-mo.. Okaasan said.. Before they attacked us.. c-can't talk to strangers”
Kaya tilted his head to one side, smiling softly at the little girl as she ruffled her hair affectionately
“I don't think she would mind”
A group of Gizamon had gathered nearby, watching the conversation with hungry eyes, muttering amongst themselves with hushed voices
“..young And juicy..”
“..delicious..”
The child shook violently, crying out in fear. Kaya froze when the girls small hands found her´s and held them against her flat chest, lips trembling as she tried to contain her tears
“P-Please miss, Nannibun, don't let them eat me, please!”
She threw herself into the teenagers arms, her own fragile limbs sneaking around the redheads neck. The girl buried her face in Kaya´s hair, her voice was muffle when she spoke again
“ Gomen Nasai! Gomen Nasai!”
Kaya sat still, eyes wide and shocked while the girl cried into her shoulder, shivering like a Salamon in the cold. Many minutes passed where the tamer did nothing but hold the girl while she cried her heart out, calling out for her mother over and over again.
MarineDevimon roared somewhere in the distance and the following explosion lit up the dark sea for several long agonizing seconds
“Enough”
The girl stilled, tears falling silently when she let go of the older teen, looking up at her when she stood, eyes round and scared. Kaya shook her head with a frown, turning to the mermaid digimon near them with a huff
“Get her out of here!”
Ancientmermaimon gave her tamer a court nod, she might not understand why Kaya would show the girl mercy but she respected her human enough to obey without question. The aqua being held her pitchfork high, preparing for battle
“I will take her to the boarder, the healer digimons are crawling all over the place like rats, they´ll take care of her”
Kaya nodded silently, turning to face the moon once more, she didn't spare the girl as much as a glance when Metamormon moved towards her, but she could feel the girls hands, gentle and innocent still, touch her leg silently
“Arigato miss, , I will tell mom of your good heart, you are a very good person”
There was only silence when the shape shifter picked the little girl up and swam towards the boarder, body glowing and screams echoing through the air as she made her way across the battlefield, killing every being standing in her way.
Kaya chuckled coldly, eyes fixed on the corpse at the bottom of the coral covered cliff she was standing on, the Japanese girl seemed to stare back at her with lifeless green eyes while the Gizamons ate her lungs and ribbed her ribcage to pieces
“I think your wrong little girl...”
The demon lord apprentice turned around, a brown haired boy with a ponytail and two Seadramons at his side ran towards her, there was a broad sword at his side, glistening with blood.
She turned to the other tamer, clenching her fists with a cold smile when the three approaching enemies froze, staring behind her where a gigantic being had appeared, his red eyes glowed in the dim light and his roar echoed like the booming voice of thunder across all the seven seas.
Kaya smiled
“I think your wrong..”
The Gizamons at the bottom of the hill moved on to the dead woman's arm, silently peeling a bloodied bracelet of her wrist.
The bracelet was made of pearls with letters on them, it spelled out “Alicia”.
It matched the little girls necklace.

Chapter 3: Black to Black

Hours had passed and the battlefield was growing silent, the dead bodies had multiplied by the minute until only a select few remained on the battlefield, only the strongest and they knew better than to waste their energy on screaming.
Jaden stood in the middle of a field of corals, pulling his metal claws out of a Gekomon who lay dead on the rock surface. That was when the sound reached him.
The battlefield was still a canopy of voices, shouting and pleas for mercy came from every corner of the giant battleground, the sound no longer distracted him though, he shut the cries out, focusing only on his enemies and the attacking tamers. It had been four hours since he last listened to the sounds around him, but something different, something unique that had not been there before drew his attention to the voices and wails of war, he stared into the darkness, surrounded by giant boulders and hills left behind as an eternal reminder of a powerful Metalseadramons last desperate attempt to destroy his fiend.
The area seemed empty, but one of the sounds hidden under the yells and explosions was near, it was also new, it had not been there before, it was a new instrument in the symphonie of the battlefield, a low soft sound of human creation.
Someone was laughing.
“Jaden I gotta give it to you, you really overdid yourself this time, bravo my boy, bravo”
The voice was soft and gentle, but it seemed to drown out all other sounds.
The laughing drew closer, ringing through the bloody water, a shadow stepped out from behind a rock potruding from the bare ground.
Grey eyes met amber and an aching silence seemed to coil itself around the two humans. The other tamers stilled. They stared at one another for a long time, contemplating the other.
Jaden fell into a defensive stance without notice, fist clenching in anticipation as he stared at the figure hidden in the shadows. The underwater volcanoes were burning around the field lit up the area near the other person, making the shadows around the human dance like wild demons in the night.
The Amber eyes glowed in the dark. Jaden smiled, casually flexing the dark metal claws on his hands
“Who are you?”
The other shifted, a soft feminine chuckle escaped lush lips, he could almost see the smile
“Jaden, don't you remember me?”
The boy took a step forwards, eyes narrowed in a futile attempt to see through the shadows, the figure of a girl shimmered in the edge of his vision, the person had moved
“No, should I”
He turned his head towards the sound of footsteps but when the voice answered it was from another direction, he spun around in shock, claws poised to kill and maim, eyes screaming bloody murder
“It´s me”
The world around them seemed to stop.
There, right inferno of him with a soft smile curving her full lips and amber eyes glittering with amusement and life stood an angel. Her pale skin seemed almost transparent in the golden glow from the boiling volcanoes and her copper red hair shone like threads of bronze in the sparse light. There was the faintest hint of mascara on her lashes and a strange glitter on her eyelids, she was beautiful, a breath of life amidst all the destruction and death.
“Kaya”
Jadens arm fell, the claws now harmless at his side, he watched her, not sure how to react, not sure what to say as he stood before the girl, dirty and covered in a muck and grime after many hours of fighting.
The girl shifted, one leg crossed over the other as she sat on a rock illuminated by the burning pits to hell.
“I have to give it to you Jadie, you really know how to spoil a party, I haven’t seen so many dead virus digimons since the angels last plan to wipe put our kind”
The girl shook her head with a chuckle, amber eyes closing briefly before they once again opened and gazed at the boy. Jaden backed away.
“ Kaya don’t do this, you can still be saved, admit your sins and the angels may show you mercy!
He stepped closer, it took every bit of will in his body not to reach out and touch her, this beautiful young woman who serves the darkness, who had been swallowed by it in a time of weakness and had yet to find her way out of the belly of the beast.
“I can help you Kaya”
A Metalseadramon suddenly fell from the surface world above, heading towards the rocky ground a few kilometers away, electricity crackled around it before the massive body connected with the hard ground in an explosion of blood and gore.
Both tamers watched, fascinated by the sight when small digimons came from nowhere and started ripping the crushed body apart.
It was a horrible sight.
“I don’t need help Jade”
A hand settled on Jadens shoulder, he kept looking at the burning body, most of the flesh was gone by now, the black and yellow armour cracked as the sea serpent fell into one of the boiling pits of lava.
The air was growing hot and the blood reached the, carried in the currents like a monster, red and nauseating
“You can’t see it Kaya but you’re been deceived, your being used and you don’t even know it!”
The female body slid closer, her curvy shapes pressing against Jadens body teasingly, the boy tensed
“Can you help me then Jaden. Your the angels favourite, can you..”
She stood on her toes to whisper into his air, Jaden bit back a groan of pleasure

“..save me?”
He didn't know why, but when the petite redhead caressed his neck with one of her hands he caught her wrist and pulled her closer. She was acting, it was plain to see, she had been give a role and she played it wonderfully but under the shell of Demon Lord Apprentice she was a young, wonderful girl. He could almost imagine it now, she would smell of strawberries and blood. His lips were mere inches from her ear and his voice was a gentle whisper that was barely there
“If you would let me”
The girl took a deep breath, shaking her head in amusement. Her amber eyes glowed with participation in the dim light of the half moon
“Jaden, you can’t save me”
Jaden yelled when a loud crack filled the air and pure unadulterated agony danced up and down his spine, forcing him to arch his back and bite his lower lip until crimson red blood spilled from the parted flesh.
He pushed the girl away as hard as he could, watching her stumble backwards before she regained her footing and fell into a defensive stance with her weapon held high. The sudden pain was a shock unlike any he had ever felt, he took several steps back, eyes wide as the adrenalin rushed through his veins.
Kaya´s eyes seemed cold and hard as diamond, alien, the amber glow was gone and had been replaced with round orbs of ice.The dagger in the girls hand drew his attention like a moth to the flame.
A new battle had begun.

Chapter 4: Another hunt
He was hidden in the shadows of the giant rocks scattered everywhere on the massive battlefield, leaning against the rough surface and staring at nothing in particular. The being floated, unmoving, like a monster waiting for prey. He lifted his head and glanced in the sea serpents direction, once again locking eyes with him. He stood there frozen, seemingly at ease, but his eyes betrayed him. The glowed a deep crimson red in the darkness, and they shined with the smiling flames of insanity. Slowly, as if taunting the sea serpent coiled around a cliff standing tall and proud, protruding from somewhere in the darkness at the bottom of the sea. The snake creature was looking down at him, excellent. The dinosaur moved forwards and moved around the corner to his right, taking off in a blast of bubbles. Metalseadramon cursed and uncoiled himself, swimming slowly to the cliffs where the other tamed digimon had been a few moments ago. He moved to the corner and peered around the side to see the unknown digimons form retreating quickly. Metalseadramon snarled in anger and whipped his massive tail to gain speed as he chased after the Plesiomon who belonged to that redhaired b***h who had killed his brothers.
The hunt had begun.
He had tried time and time again but found it impossible to keep the grin off his face. Never had he felt such a sensation! Such a thrill! His lungs hurt and his throat burned as he breathed short, ragged breaths in his relentless flight. For close to half an hour he wove in and out between people, digimons and corpses, numerous times thinking he had lost the Metalseadramon only to find him right on his tail. Once he had gained a large lead he stopped, looking back with a satisfied smirk, finally, a worthy opponent to play with. The white mythical digimon turned around in a flare of bubbles, staring down at the Metalseadramon who had been joined by a Gesomon, the two looked very angry and were moving incredibly fast. It seemed that the squid thing had decided to join the hunt, oh well. The more the merrier!
/This might be more fun than I expected/ He thought and broke into a run once more. He growled in frustration as he found himself back at the coral reef where the chase had started.
/I wish I knew this area better/ He thought dismally /At this rate those fools will hunt me down and end this little game of tag much too soon/ No matter what he did he just couldn’t get away from that blasted snake, and the squid thing was like a wolverine, stubborn and vicious, oh what a treat.. As he swam he glanced back and saw the demon come to a stop. /What-/
With a rough jolt he was flung backwards, yelping in pain at the sudden onslaught, he was totally unprepared when he hit the floating body of a giant Octomon, smashing against it´s hard shell. His head hit the hard bone like shield with a thud. He could feel the hit immediately, his back and left flipper throbbed . He struggled with the agony, a mere bug bite compared to what he was used to, and looked upwards. A large, muscular Seadramon was towering above him, a look of anger etched on his face. He saw only a blur as a long tail flew downwards and grabbed him at his neck and pulled him up to eye level. He let out a gasp at the flash of pain and the inability to breathe, chuckling.
“You'd better watch where you're going” The sea serpent growled in a deep, hateful voice.
He clenched his eyes shut and began to flail in a mock attempt to free himself. Biting and kicking as hard as he could, the myth digimon however had an ace up his sleeve, the card slipped out of his sleeve and spewed out a strong current of water from his mouth, propelling the Seadramon several metres backwards. With a bellow of surprise and pain the sea serpent dropped Plesiomon. The lizard back away, grinning like a madman and stretching teasingly. Seadramon reared back in anger, screaming in fury a the other digimon. His tail struck out at Plesiomon and it was only luck and many years of training that enable him to twist his neck around and sink his powerful jaws into the tender flesh before it could make impact.
The horses hooves fell off the swords and the horse digimon attacked once more to Plesiomons delight. He smiled to himself, watching the snake digimon pull back his bleeding tail once more before he flung it forwards in an attempt to crush the smaller Plesiomons ribcage. Moving quickly, Plesiomon positioned the himself just right...
“Shaking pulse!”
The result was horrible. The attack went right through the tail and up the Seadramons spine, then into the mighty beasts chest. Blood splashed first towards the assailant then back at himself. The injured digimon stared at the wound for a moment as the realization of what had occurred traveled through his nervous system before letting out a horrified scream before he died.
Metalseadramon and that blasted overgrown squid-kitty was on his heels in an instant. Dismally he realized he was much slower this time due to the treacherous torrents around him. The blast came a second after, rather late when one through about it but it only served to amuse the lunatic Plesiomon further, a current of blue energy hit him and flung him into a cliff nearby . He did his best to still the chuckle that rose in his throat and turned around to look at the demon digimon behind him, the cold violet eyes glowed in silent and cold fury, the Gesomon next to him was growling like a wild lynx, no tact at all, Plesiomon thought, that one will have to go soon
His red on yellow eyes locked with Metalseadramon as he regains his breath
“Why Metalseadramon, it is so nice to see you, I have heard so much about you, rather bad things I must add, but then again.. ” The Plesiomon smiled sweetly, eyes widening and red pupils dilating “We do aim for bad don't we?”
“Be quiet!” Gesomon growled and raised his tentacles in anger
”Metalseadramon is the third chief of this army, you will not talk to our leader in such a manner!!”
He was speaking as if he had started this whole ordeal. “How was I supposed to know he was the leader of this army, most of it is dead so I assumed it was some incompetent moron who lead it... Hm, no offense Mettie darling but you didn't manage to lead them very well did you?”
Plesiomon tilted his head to the side and wagged his tail in amusement, his smile was sweet but his eyes glowed with malicious intent. Every bit the dark lord.
“ENOUGH!!!”
Gesomon roared as he stormed forwards, Metalseadramon hovered, scowling down at the other, unresponsive and watching as the tamed digimon laughed in glee at the attach and retalitaed
”Hydro Impact crusher”
The sea serpent did not move, no expression crossed his face when his lieutenant turned into sushi right in front of his eyes.
Plesiomon turned to Metalseadramon, smiling
“Let´s get busy shall we my dear worm?”
Meanwhile on the surface world the land digimons, those unfortunate beings who belonged to tamers fighting underwater who had no aquatic form fought a war of their own.

Chapter 5: The belly of the beast

”Positron laser!”
A beam of intense heat shot from Imperialdramons left arm, eradicating the ground along with a few unlucky digimons and humans at the point of impact. Angemon had gotten out of the way just in time but he was still thrown sideways by the intensity of the attack. His wings ached and his feather smelt burned due to the incredible heat the attack gave off, some of his feather were blackened and tussled. The angel hit the ground with a dull thud, wings flexing in pain as they crashed against the hard earth Dazed he got back to his feet glancing over to the puddle of black and red goo that had been a Toucanmon mere seconds ago. Angel shook his head in disgust at the smell and sight /Myo-chan would have loved this/ The angel through with a quite mutter and flew back towards the former knight digimon, this time more wary. An Airdramon with a German boy on her back followed close behind and the two of them shot off successive attacks.
”Hand of Fate!!”
”Wing cutter!”
Both attacks, one a beam and the other two waves of blue-green energy shot straight for the knight digimon yet were stopped in their tracks and had no effect. Angemon’s beam of light was easily cast aside by the giant knight digimons armored arm. The massive wave of energy that was Airdramons Wing cutter attack was able to get through to the mega level though it glanced off Imperialdramons armor head. Imperialdramon took a large swipe at the two of them with his massive sword, the two flying digimons easily dodged the attack. They followed up with the same attacks again, though they too did nothing to harm the other digimon. In the meantime a small army of rookie and champion digimons along with their their tamers had gotten themselves in position and blasted the giant flying former night in the back with everything they had. Imperialdramon groaned in pain and stumbled forward, his back smoking from the force of the attack, though quicker than expected countered with his own blast of energy, his eyes were sad though, he did not like hurting so many youngsters.
But Marineangemons orders rang through his mind and the digimon attacked with a fierceness that would make the demon lords proud.
”Giga crusher!!!”
The dark tamers and digimons spread quickly, doing their best to avoid the attack coming right at them but some of the heavier champion digimons, greymons, tyrannomons and Growlmons could not make it out of the attacks way in time. Several of the dinosaur digimons bucked like wild horsed and threw their tamers of their backs, Angemon gritted his teeth to hold in tears at the sight of the young digimons throwing their tamers out of harms way mere seconds before the attach hit and destroyed the ancient digimons on the spot, the sound of the tamers cries of anger and sorrow reached a crescendo of noise. One of the Tyranomons narrowly missed being hit by the attack but the following explosion caused by the impact sent him flying through the air and onto the ground half a mile away. Stunned he struggled to get back to his feet but Angel and the German servant of Leviamon Patrick realized in a heartbeat that it would not be in time to get away from the next attach and Imperialdramon had already turned in the shivering red digimons direction. Tyrannomon gasped in horror and hid his face behind his claws.
”Positron laser”
”Rock Cracking!”
A huge mound of earth appeared from nowhere at the trembling dinosaurs feet. Digmon’s voice emanating from with deep underground. The earth re-shaped itself and encompassed the young digimon, the laser blast could not penetrate the dome and Tyrannomon sat safe and sound within it, thanking all the digital gods over and over again.The dome melted from the attack and began to lose its shape, but before it was breached the attack from the knight digimon faded into nothing. The Tyrannomon de-digivolved immediately, and the little Agumon ran to his tamer, crying in relief and fear.
God, if it was this horrible on the ground... Angemon dared not finish that thought, he was suffering in silence, thoughts of what could happen to Kaya underwater tore his soul apart but there was nothing he could do to help her, none of his digivolutions could breathe underwater. Piedmon was lucky to have his Plesiomon form.
Imperialdramon raised his arm and aimed at the girl and her digimons but before he could eliminate the two a new attack hit him in the back
”Wing cutter!!”
Patrick and Airdramon drew the giant mega digimons attention away from the two embracing forms on the ground. Consecutive shots of blue energy reigned down upon the knight from the side much to quickly for Imperialdramon to block. Imperialdramon turned towards the dragon and swatted at him with his sword much like a human would at a fly.
”Omni sword”
An incredible essence of power emanated from Imperialdramon as the sword filled with the wishes and dark emotions of his tamer Toan and as he swung the sword downwards it was followed by an inferno of black fire that burned the ground and send some of the other digimons falling to their deaths while they burned. The fire raged with an intense heat smoldering the rocks and primitive makeshift bases as it swiftly began to encompass the surrounding area, that included the horrible excuse of a hospital some desperate digimons had created to help the wounded. Angemon flapped his wings to avoid the flames and turned his head towards the dragon soaring next to him.
“Airdramon, we must put the fire out before it reaches the wounded!” Patrick looked at the angel, shoulder length blonde hair blocked his vision but he nodded anyways and bowed down to clap his friends head with one hand, Airdramon nodded as well and let out a screech. The two of them circled the blazing fire and with the rapid beat of their wings began to blow it out. It took all the courage Angel could muster not to panic at the sight of fire, he was scared to death of it, the thought of burning his wings and losing the ability to fly was a ever occuring nightmare of his and it was only the snaky voice in his head saying /Stop being paranoid and do your job you damn jerk!/ the voice sounded incredibly like Kit when she was in a bad mood, the Angewomon could be incredibly intimidating when she wanted to, and she wanted to be intimidating quite often.
”Positron laser!”
The blast narrowly missed Angemon who noticed the attack was aimed at him just before it hit. At the last possible second he maneuvered himself away from the intense section of the attack though the shockwave shot him far from where he was. Flying not only into, but through one of the surrounding rock pillars created by Digmon he ended up on the ground far, far away, unconscious for a few brief moments. Though somehow he was able to spin over on to his stomach and waddled away before the flames reached him.
Meanwhile the blaze even without Angemon’s help was under control. The tamers in the hospital, the ones well enough to speak at least, cheered in relief.
Airdramon and a male Swanmon hit Imperialdramon dead on with their attacks, but the attacks didn't even seem to do as much as leave a dent in the knight´s white armor. He stumbled a little but merely killed the swanmon and started firing numerous amounts of laser blasts at Patrick and Airdramon.
Imperialdramon reached out with his left arm and grabbed the Swanmon floating next to the pair who had gotten to close. The bird digimon screamed in agony when the fingers around him tightened to the point where the armor digimons silver plating began to crack and huge amounts of blood oozed out from the tears in his body.
”Ballistic feathers!”
In a desperate attempt to free himself Swanmon used his last bit of strength to shoot several pink glowing feather directly at the face of his foe. Imperialdramon however barely felt the attack and ignored it completely. Unfortunately for the knight digimon he forgot to pay attention to the others. Patrick made him pay for that.
” Air cutter!”
The blue energy hit the armor and managed to penetrate it, for the first time in hours blood welled to the surfaced of the white plating. Imperialdramon gasped in pain and dropped Swanmon who was caught by his tamer and lowered to the ground, safe. The bird digimon de-digivolved back into Gatomon and the kit lost conscious as soon as he had entered his prior form.
The digimons were exhausted, they were dead on their feet due to the constant fighting and many of them were hurt or injured in one way or another. Angemon and Airdramon stopped their long range assault on Imperialdramons arm where the crack in the armor had been, the small injury had healed itself and it seemed as if the plating there had grown stronger instead of weaker.
The two flying lead digimons landed on the ground, both were exhausted, Airdramon had long since used up his energy but Patricks constant encouragements gave the dragon the will to carry on.
Angel wished Kaya was here but knew that she had slipped into the darkness of the battlefield to find and challenge Toan. The angel turned his head towards the dragon at his side, a thin sheen of sweat covered the lower half of the human digimons face.
” We can not win this way, Airdramon, gather the digimons to Imperialdramons left, it will take the right, if we attack together we might have a chance of stopping him! For MarineDevimon!”
Finally with one last flick of his wrist he slammed the staff into the ground. Dust flew from the point of impact and a small crater was formed as the staff was driven deep into the ground.
“Let us end this once and for all ” he bellowed. Roars of agreement met his ears and with that all the digimon on the ground and in the air began to run forward. Angemon along with the other ones that could fly began to take off as the others sprinted and jumped towards their enemy.
Imperialdramons did not move, he merely stood still and watched the digimons desperate attempt at winning. A smile formed on the digimons face, a wry curve of lips as he closed his eyes with a sigh.
Angemon folded his wings and gained speed as he dropped from the sky along with 12 other flying digimon like falling starts, he drew his fist back and then hurled it forwards
”Hand of Fate”
Several attacks of different elements and strengths hit the bigger digimon.
With out anytime to react the knight was hit again and again with attacks from all side. Smoke now encompassed his being and it was impossible to see anything.
“Did we win” Patrick stared at the hidden digimon, one hand moved briefly to get his hair out of his eyes and the green orbs stared intently at the digimon. Smoke covered to much of the digimon or what could be Imperialdramons corpse for that matter for them to see anything. Yet as moments passed and nothing happened more and more of them began to believe that they had won and the tamers and digimons began to cheer and shout their victory to the heavens and back.

”Positron laser!”
Angemon was shot out of the sky to the horror and shock of the people beneath him, they screamed as he fell like a burning start, body in flames.
Imperialdramon reached out and caught the angel in one hand, he clenched his fist and the digimon and tamers screamed when the wound of bones snapping reached them.
But then a sudden grey light engulfed the knight fist and he dropped the corpse to the ground, only problem was that there was no corpses, only a flutter of purple that soon gathered and re-shaped itself into a being as big as Imperialdramon.
The knight stepped back in shock, stunned under the glare of the other digimon who empty eyes seemed to look right into his soul. The giant being lifted his hand towards heaven and soon after dark clouds blocked out the last stars and flashes of lightning scattered across the sky.
Imperialdramon could feel the incredible power the virus being held and stormed forwards with a battel cry, sword directed at the horrifying beings heart.
The sword went right through but the creature did not utter a sound, it merely raised one giant arm oh so slowly and placed it on Imperialdramons, the knight eyes widened in surprise.
One hundred flashes of light lit up the sky and Imperialdramon roared as the electricity fried him from the inside out, he was in too much pain to realize that the massive beings unhinged it´s jaws and towered over him. He didn't have enough air in his lungs to screams when sharp teeth and pulsating purple insides engulfed him.

Patrick sat, nauseated and fascinated at the same time as Imperialdramon disappear into the belly of the beast. People and digimon roared in triumph… But not for long.
Flashes of lightning flashed and a pillar of fire and electricity shot down and hit Patrick and Airdramon, both fell to the ground, unconscious before they could as much as struggle to stay awake.
The booming voice of thunder followed.

Chapter 6: Darkness rises

MarineDevimon and Marineangemon had fought for a long, long time, both were covered in the other digimons blood and bruises but neither of them gave up, they were both too proud to admit defeat
“MarineDevimon please stop this, it doesn’t have to be this way”
But the demon digimon did not want to listen, he screamed in fury and lashed out at the tiny being with a vengeance.
Kaya brought the dagger back, Jaden did his best to get out of the way but the girl twisted the weapon so that it struck his hand. Blood welled to the surface as he jumped forwards and grabbed her wrist, twisting it in order to make the girl drop the dagger. With a scream of frustrated rage Kaya released the weapon. Jaden, who had not expected it, fell right on his arse, struggling to get up while Kaya charged at him, a small deadly knife in her right hand.
The ocean digimon around his opponent, throwing all sort of attacks at the angel but he merely fought on, nothing, not force or threats stopped him, not even having one of those pink pansy wings ripped right off. For the second time in his life MarineDevimon was starting to feel just the slightest bit scared
Kaya screamed when Jadens sword dug into her calf, the wound was shallow but it hurt and the girl stumbled backwards, desperately trying to stand her ground against her stronger opponent
Marineangemon gasped for breath, narrowly avoiding one of MarineDevimons arms
They had not moved for several long agonizing minutes, both knew that the first one to moved risked instant death. It was a game of wills, it demanded patience.
MarineDevimon had none, he attacked head on and suffered for it, blood poured out from the hole in his chest but he paid it no mind and fought just as viciously as before.
The girl threw the rock right at Jaden who had to block it, this gave her time to roll to the side and grab the sword next to the battered corpse. Jaden lounged and brought his own down but the sword met his attack and metal met metal
Marineangemon gritted his teeth in order to hold in a groan of pain, the demon digimon twisted the claw and they both heard the sudden ´squish´ when his shoulder was dislocated. The dark being laughed and grabbed the now paralyzed flipper, pulling it whilst taunting the other.
The angel replied in kind and the ocean devimon let out the girliest squeak in history when Marineangemon send an explosive bubble right into the demons Bohemians.
Kaya gasped for breath, desperately swinging her sword back and forth, backing away.
MarineDevimons back met the cliff, the angel came closer
Kaya stood still, staring into Jadens eyes as he approached. She was shivering in fear but..
Refused to show it, he would not loose to someone like that. He was..
Better that that, she had not trained and lived for so long only to..
Die now? He closed his eyes, the world around him faded away as he focused on..
That little fire inside her that allowed her to continue going even whe all hope seemed lost. She ...
saw his flame, a chaotic mess of colors. He could use them, he could..
draw strenght from it. She gathered her strength and ran forwards. She..
Refused to die now. He would not give up, but he also knew he could not win, he had to..
Find some way to survive, if she didn't come up with something fast she would be..
Doomed. In a final desperate attempt he tried to summon his strength even though he knew..
She didn't have anymore, she had used up all of her strength, she was weak, but..
He stood tall and tried to gather it anyway, a grave mistake.
Kaya attacked again, screaming as she rushed towards Jaden who blocked all her blows with a sad smile.
MarineDevimon struck out and hit a cliff instead of Marineangemon who was fast enough to dodge it.
Living creatures came pouring out of the rock and a gigantic creature rose above them with a furious roar
“That is it! You two have disturbed my oceans for too long, I will have your blood for this!”
Metalseadramon could do nothing but stare in speechless horror as the shadows around them became living breathing beings, humanoid things as big as a garurumon with eyes glowing like the hottest pit´s of hell.
It was Dragomons servants, they had woken up...
Kaya and Jaden both turned around and watched the humanoids creep closer, where had they come from? What were they?
Jaden fought as well as he could until his Metalseadramon arrived and the two slayed the beasts together, but every time they killed one another dozen or two sprang out from the shadows.

Kaya, who had no digimon to defend her and no great fighting skills to keep herself alive stood with wide eyes and waited for death with her blood splattered black scarf in hand. One of the giant beast sprang and the girl held the scarf out infront of her with a shriek, closing her eyes in fear.
No one saw what happened but Kaya somehow ended up on the creatures back with the black cloth in the shadows beings mouth and the two ends in her hands like reins, she steered the being away from the fight with a loud curse. One of the other humanoids followed.
Jaden and Metalseadramon kept fighting, they were soon joined by Plesiomon who fought side by side with his former enemy.

MarineDevimon roared in pain, flaring his claws aimlessly but the shadow creatures kept attacking him mercilessly. He let out a screech as one of them slashed into his stomach with it´s claws, digging into his inside
“Kahuna wave”
The pink bubbles healed his wound instantly and the tiny form of Marineangemon smashed into the humanoids side, pushing the creature away from him, the dark shadow managed to claw at the angel before he vanished in a cloud of dark dust. Marineangemon lost consciousness and fell towards the ocean bottom where thousands of the shadow creatures reached up and tried to drag the fresh meat down to them.
The demon looked down at the floating form of his archenemies and ...
Catched him before he died?
...Yes... yes he did..

Chapter 7: Rodeo

Angemon flung his staff around in a low circle, pushing back the ring of shadowbeings circling him. He caught one across the side of the face, lifting the beast and flinging it some distance away. The monster gave a small whimper, and then was still, fading into nothingness with a silent whisper of death.
Angel panted for breath, sweat dripping down into his eyes and trickling down his neck. His long hair was matted to his head by blood, and the muscles in his arms and wings burned with exhaustion.
He could hear the roar of the water digimons from his location on the nearby beach. He narrowed his eyes and jabbed at what he thought was the leader of the pack. The beast jumped out of the way, snarling at him and exposing its sharp teeth in a dangerous challenge. For the first time, Angel was happy that Myotismon was not there – the vampire would have answered the beast’s challenge, and Angemon would have been helpless to stop the fight.
One of the monsters dove in on the angels left leg. The celestial digimons staff almost didn’t make it in time. The sharp edges of the staff cut deep into the fur, ripping long wounds across the wolfs flank. The beast howled and sprang away.
The shadow moving across his face was all the warning he had. Angel turned around just in time to see the pack leader in midair, jaws extended for his throat. He knew he would not be able to get the staff up in time.
The flash of light at the edge of his vision did not register until the lightning hit the ground right next to him, flinging him backwards and away from the snarling beast powerful jaws. The shadow creature roared in anger at being denied it´s prey and sprang after the angel.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Kaya gripped the smooth, slimey surface of the wild shadow beings fur and hung on for dear life, it had changed shape by now and looked like a cross between a fish and a wolf. Snaking low against the ground, she steered the demon being left and then right, dodging the snapping jaws of the canines behind her. When exactly the second wolf had joined the hunt, she didn’t know, it had just appeared all of a sudden like something out of a nightmare, red eyes burning with a vengeance and steel claws clicking against the rocky ground as they sprinted through the battleground, dodging the dangerous lightning that crackled through the water and jumping across massive corpses of giant digimons who had fallen long before the chaos broke out. She had no idea where she was any longer. What she did know, however, was that they were close, and gaining on her. The scarf dug into the skin on her palms, opening wounds that bleed and made the handle slippery. The tamer gritted her teeth and held on, praying to the digital gods that she wouldn't fall off the wild beast under her, she kicked his side and the being took off from the ground and swam towards the beach, the being whined, not liking the idea of leaving the water but Kaya steered him up anyways and soon she and the being were galloping across the shore.
Hooking around a dead Greymon Kaya pulled the reins skyward, jerking slightly as one of the beings found purchase in her shadow creatures left leg. The flesh ripped and tore as Kaya forced the howling creature to climb the corpse, dragging it´s brother with it. There was a high-pitched yelp behind her, and then another rising howl of anger. The shadow wolf fell down, slipping on the dinosaur digimons scales.
Staying close to the middle of the battlefield, Kaya used the enormous piles of corpses and bodies as a shield against the shadow wolves. Weaving through the bodies and rocks slowed the wolf down, but it also confused the beasts chasing her. A crack of thunder warned her much to late and a flash of light hit the ground close to her wolf, flinging a rockshard at her. She raised her right hand to her cheek and winced as it came away bloody. The tamer shook her head and wiped her hand in the dark wolfs fur. Bending closer to the creatures back, she kicked it´s side to make it go faster, often brushing against the rough surface of the rocks.
She broke out into the open by the edge of the battleground. The ground was surging wildly, and every so often Kaya could see the drill of a giant Drimogemon break the surface, flail at the sky, and then drop back again. She skirted the edge of the grounds, turning the wolf neatly to avoid a strike in her direction, a fierce grin appearing on her face as one of the wolfs yelped and fell away behind her in a cloud of blood.
/One down for now/ She risked a glance over his shoulder. Only one wolf was at her heels now. /It probably won’t be down for long. Might as well take advantage of this while I can/
She pulled on the broken whip and steer the wolf into the battlefield once more, the dark creature growled threateningly but obey. Red eyes glowing in rage.
Full dark had fallen, and with the absence of the halfmoon, it made seeing obstacles in her path difficult. Kaya narrowed her eyes and swerved, neatly avoiding a protruding rock formation. She glanced over her shoulder and frowned when she saw no sign of her followers. She turned back and swore, but was too late to avoid the burned body of a Cannonbeemon that had appeared out of the darkness.
The dark creature ran right into it with a pained howl.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dragomon surveyed his troops with a pleased smile. He narrowed his eyes as his wolfs worked away at the struggling Imperialdramon. He raised his hand and signaled to stir the beasts of shadows into a greater frenzy.
He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. A soft breeze caressed his face. The roar of his army was nearly deafening. The coppery taste of blood was still sharp in his mouth – like a young apple, picked right before the harvest. A smile touched the corners of his lips, blossoming into a full grin as he laughed at the chaos around him.
He opened his eyes and let his head drop back down. The monster frowned as he scanned his troops movements. He turned to his right and reached out for Divermon who had dared attack him from behind. The female digimon fell to her knees in front of the lord, her brown eyes wide and glittering with fear as she faced the true monster of war and destruction.
- continued in second post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 pm
Joy... again I will have to do my RP for fun.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 pm
Till the sun rises part 2

Dragomons claws slit through the tiny digimons throat like butter. Blood sprayed from the sliced artery in artistic silence. He raised his claw and licked away the liquid coating the back of it. The body slumped and fell to one side, drifting back into the water where the ocean lord stood. He could feel the Dark Magic race up his spine; the tingling feeling spread through his legs and feet, lodging deep in his abdomen and stirring his lust. It crawled up his stomach and raced down his arms before finally, finally creeping into his mind and taking root.
Dragomon raised his arms. Words of power rolled off his tongue, making the very air around him shudder and twist away. His eyes glowed, and his body was wreathed with a dark fog that grew steadily.
True dark had fallen.
Kaya groaned and rolled over onto her back. The shadow being lay in an unconscious heap at her side. Something warm was soaking her shirt at his side. /What happened?/ She drew in a deep breath and immediately began coughing. She winced as her head began to pound; bringing a hand up to her temple, her fingers came away with fresh blood.
“Great,” She muttered, pushing herself into a sitting position. “Just great.” She staggered to her feet and looked around.
The burning fires on the battlefield were dying out slowly, covering the field in a cloak of darkness with hundreds of glowing red eyes in the shadows, she could make out the outline of a dark sphere far away “This is not good.” She shook her head and swallowed back the nausea that was trying to push its way up her throat.
The hair rising call of the shadows beasts made her jump. She looked over her shoulder and shivered – the sound of laughter rang through the night like the sound of death. She turned in a slow circle, pushing away the threatening panic that was trying to crawl up her spine.
“I have to find Plesiomon and Angel, and I need to stop this.” She pressed her lips together and frowned. “But how?”
The howl came again, making her jump. She cursed and bowed her head. “How…” She froze, her eyes going wide as a thought came to her. She raised her head and looked at the dark sky above. “It might just work.”
Concentrating, she held her digivice up towards the sky and took a deep breath. Letting it out slowly, she tried to summon Magnaangemons Gate of Destiny. The air around her shimmered, but that was all.
There was a crash and a deep snarl echoed across the landscape. Kaya´s head snapped up and she looked in the direction of the sound with startled amber eyes. They were standing on a small rise to her left, their dark bodies trembling and their heads lowered to the ground. Their lips were pulled back and saliva was dripping from their muzzles.
“By Azulongmon” The tamer licked her lips, but did not take her eyes off of the hounds. She brought her Digivice to chest level and held it out. Panic made the adrenalin surge through her body. As the wolfs leapt, the air around Kaya twisted, the data distorting space, sucking the girl through the golden portal and into the Dark Realm that Dragomon came from.
The wolfs landed on the spot Kaya had been standing on. Raising their muzzles to the sky, they howled in triumph

Chapter : Lightning
Kaya´s breath whooshed out of her body as he landed. The fine black sand of the Dark ocean shifted under her fingers. She pushed herself into a sitting position and looked around.
The ever-present fog seemed thicker. The air was cool and salty, causing Kaya to shiver. She got to her feet and dusted off her clothes while she eyed her surroundings.
/All right Kaya. You’ve got this far. Now we have to figure out how to get back She sucked in a breath through her teeth and nodded. The demon lord apprentice squinted at the Dark, and pushed her hands out. The fog receded. Kaya´s face lit up in a smile, but her joy ended soon due to the fog’s sudden surge back towards her fragile body. A strange fishlike digimon appeared and tackled her with a rasp – the body hit her hard in the stomach. She turned and kicked the thing in the head before she fell to the ground. The digimon disappeared back into the shadows, leaving the wheezing girl gasping for breath to her own faith.
/Alright. That was definitely weird/ She wheezed as small colour dots danced across her vision. She stood with a wince and kept one hand pressed to her side. She eyed her surroundings and bit her lower lip. The tamer took a deep breath and held it, willing the stray thoughts in her mind to quiet so that she could focus.
/I have to open the portal again/ She nodded and let out the breath. Kaya turned in a slow circle, a fierce frown etched deep into the lines of her pretty face. Goosebumps broke out on her skin and she narrowly resisted the urge to glance over her shoulder. She knew what was there.
She almost missed the pull. The tug was weak, but steady. Kaya stopped the turning and took a step forward. The pull grew stronger. She took another step, and then another, until she was limping along in a half-run, with the air in her lungs burning and a sharp pain echoing through her side. She didn’t dare stop. The chase was still on, and she had to find out where the portal was.
She broke through the fog and caught her foot on a small rock laying in the grey sand, Kaya let out a shocked squeak as she lost her footing and tobbled over at full speed. The ground drove the air from her lungs yet again and she lay on her stomach, gasping for breath and cursing Lucemon in three different languages for sending her on this mission.
The Lighthouse was glowing. Brighter than she had ever seen it, the light made her squint and turn her eyes away. She looked down the beach and in the distance she could see a round portal of the purest gold. She pushed herself to her knees.
A shadow slid over her, making the frightened girl flinch. She flung up an arm and ducked her head. A hand settled onto her shoulder, which drew a yelp from her throat. She looked up.
A tall, dark man-digimon towered over her. Tendrils with claws shot out of his back and a purple box he seemed to be attached to. Apocalymon!
“You are the princess Piedmon´s always talking about arent you.” His voice was deep and caused a shiver to run down Kayas spine. “What are you doing here, child?”
The girl swallowed hard and pushed herself to his feet, working up all the demon lord apprentice courage she could muster in a heartbeat. “I dont have time for chit-chat right now, I need to open the portal and get back to the battle right away!” She chewed on her lower lip and pressed on. “If I dont get back there ..”
The hand on Kaya´s shoulder tightened and the expression on the chaos digimons face grew dark, he bared his fangs in a snarl, yellow eyes gleaming “I see.” He turned Kaya towards the golden portal and gave her a shove
”Well get going then! Stop bothering me!”
Kaya grinned and took off in a run, the gate opened for her when she showed her digivice and she was soon thrown right into the chaos once more.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Jaden pushed his bangs out of his eyes and yelped as Metalseadramon threw the body of a fallen shadow in his direction without warning. He swung his sword at the creature and gritted his teeth as it dissapeared into thin air. He noticed a dark blur coming towards them out of the corner of his eye and was turning, a curse spilling from his bloody lips and claws poised to strike before he thought twice about it. The dark metal hit the being square in the chest, felling the dark creature with ease.
“A good hit Jaden.” Metalseadramons deep rumble brought a humorless smile to the boys face.
“Thank you.” Together, the digimon and tamer had been slaying hundreds of Dragomons army with nothing but pure will, to help them. Jaden had been jubilant at their success, until he had seen the dark swarm spreading across the coral reef like storm clouds, multiplying faster than they could kill them.
/If we dont do something soon we´re doomed/
Kaya let out a silent sight of relief as she landed right behind Angemon who was busy fighting off the shadow beings.
The tamers digivice let out a loud screech and send a beam of purple light towards the exhausted angel who arched his back and opened his mouth in a silent scream when his body suddenly dissolved, taken aback by the beam that forced him to dark digivolve. Dragomons creations turned their attention to Kaya, seemingly thinking that the angel was gone for good.
They were in for a surprise.
Virus Cherubimon stared down at the shadows creatures and did the only thing he could do in such a situation, he called forth the power of lightning and send the electricity right into the ocean, Dragomon roared in pain along with what was left of the battling digimons under the surface of the sea, Plesiomon screeched and Jaden drifted towards the bottom, unconscious, Metalseadramons lifeless body followed soon after.

Epilogue: All is lost

The sea had fallen into silence. The battle was over, both sides had lost countless men and digimon but it seemed as if it had been for nothing, there was no winner only losers, good had not triumphed over evil.
He left, not once looking back at the ocean and all those who lay at it´s bottom, unconscious and aware of nothing as they drifted like corpses, still breathing but unmoving.
He felt as if something was wrong, he should feel guilty, should feel remorse.
“Jonathan”
He turns around and looks at her, she is sitting on a rock near the water, it laps at her feet as if it is trying to drag her out into the sea to drown, punish her for her evil, punish her
“Are you okay sweetie?”
She had that strange purple haired boy lying next to her, his head lies in her lap, he looks asleep but he´s really unconscious. His name is Jaden. Jonathan does not know him that well, he has seen him every now and then when Magnaangemon called for a meeting with the vaccine tamers, all he knew was that he had a higher rank than him, he could always see the boys purple head from his seat at the end of the high table, Jaden was always right next to Seraphimons throne
“Im... I don’t know..”
Jonathan walks over to her and kneels down next to the rock, he feels Kaya´s hand on his head, she runs her slender finger through his hair, he leans into the touch, craving the contact, his skin feels so sensitive, every touch feels like raw pleasure. A chocked sob escapes his throat and Kaya´s voice hushes him, soothing and warm
“There, there.. don’t cry Jonathan, I know it feels strange at first, but you´ll learn, it will get better with time I promise. It´s always hard for a soul to take in so much darkness all at once, you have to remember it´s an honour, something great. We were chosen..”
She motions to the boy sleeping next to her with her free hand, Jonatahn watches as Jaden sighs softly and nuzzles closer to her warm body
“..just like he was chosen by the angels”
Jonathan nods silently, closing his eyes to shut out everything around him but the caressing fingers on his scalp and soon he is fast asleep as well
“Mistress?”
Kaya shifts her gaze from the boys to Metamormon, he is in the disguise of a Renamon now, the golden fox bows in respect before his tamer, not meeting her eyes
“I have found Plesiomon, Shogungekomon and Angel, they are on their way home”
Kaya nods in understanding
“And MarineDevimon? Is he ...”
Renamon freezes, Kaya can see her tense muscles shift under her fur
“I am afraid that MarineDevimon and Marineangemon are both dead my mistress”
A moments silence passes and is gone within the blink of an eye, she looks away
“Oh.. look Meta, the sun is rising”
And it was, like a golden phoenix in the horizon bathing the world in light.

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff