A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Alexandria's Genesis

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know anyone who has Alexandria's Genesis?
  Yes
  No
  I have Alexandria's Genesis :O
View Results

Kunoichi Aiko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am
I was just playing around in a forum and there was a topic called "I WANT BLUE/GREEN EYES".
In the posts, people were talking about what colour eye they wanted. One said they wanted purple eyes and that their grandma had them.

Of course, I was curious and looked up "Purple Eyes". I looked at a Yahoo Answers question about purple eyes, and one person said it was called "Alexandria's Genesis".

As I grew more curious, I typed it in at Google and found a couple of sites. In one site, I couldn't believe what I read.
Here is an example of sites I looked at:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread144463/pg1

If you have time, look it up. It sounds interesting and weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 am
Damn, I wish I had that condition.  

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:55 am
That's really interesting. I also have heard that they are psychics and they have some supernatural abilities.
My eyes are a silver blueish purple, I probably have the gene seeing as my great grandma had this.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm
Wow, that's so cool. I wish I had that. Haha.
Those are some really interesting traits. I was really impressed by the life span.  

Rei Uchikino

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 am
|°~ The Wolf is not meant for city life ~°|

|°~ But in the wilderness ~°|

This is absolutely amazing, and it looks pretty darn real to me, though I don't know about the whole no burning no waste thing. I'd like to see further research on it in the future.

I stumbled upon an article and apparently Elizabeth Taylor has this.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS332US333&q=Elizabeth+Taylor&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

It looks like they changed alot... One looked blue, one looked silver/gray, one looked purple, one looked a strange redish brown, and another looked black {a painting so I guess its expected.}

They seemed to have been blue in the 20's age, and possibly younger than that they were sliver, but then others in that age appeared purple.

GAH, BRING ME ELIZABETH TAYLOR!

Then I found this random image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/poppalina/836005839/in/pool-eyeofalexandria

Looks legit compared to the others I saw.

|°~ It is your Guardian
your Blanket
your Hunter
your Loyal Companion for life
~°|

|°~ Treat it right and it will return the favor ~°|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 pm
Random (off topic) fact: Did you know that the gene for six fingers is a dominant trait?* The reason that the majority of modern people have five fingers on their hands instead of six is that during the witch hunts, having six fingers was a sign of a witch and the gene was nearly wiped out.

*For those who may not know: there are two basic types of gene: dominant and recessive. Each person has two of every gene: one from the mother, one from the father. If a person gets one dominant gene and one recessive gene, the dominant trait will show, and they can pass both the dominant and recessive trait along to their children, so recessive traits can show up in families where the parents both display dominant traits, but not the other way around. For example, the gene for blue eyes is recessive and brown eyes is dominant. Both the mother and the father of a child can have brown eyes, but if they both have one dominant and one recessive gene for eye colour, their child can have blue eyes.  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

Irish Orchid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm
I really do have grey eyes with hints of purple

people think i wear contacts or something  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 pm
It's not a real condition, a very very dedicated fan-fic writer made it up and it's been floating around on the internet for a while but it's all nonsense. Some people do have eyes that look purple, it's very rare and it's not any weird condition, they just have blue eyes that look interesting.

That said, purple eyes would be nifty.

boyamiconfuzed

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:59 pm
wow i would have loved to have that
they sound like the cosest you can get to perfect  
20. ✿ - - - Debating