0%  [ 0 ]
Don't have one..(Bad)
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

BuNnyHat3R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 pm
This is not really a game, but it includes some volunteering...and some fun

you know those ridiculous greetings at work we were brainwashed to say?..

yeh those...

I'm curious to what you guys have to say...so, say it! whether it's a greeting from when you answer the phone, greet people walking in, or whatever your job makes you say....

i'll go first:

"Welcome to AT&T, i'm glad you came in today! What brings you in?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm
Hi, my name is Bingo. I like to climb on things. I like to climb on things. Do you have a banana? Eat CAKE! scream  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm
Urgent Care. This is the nurse, may I help you? -for outside calls.
What?!? -for inside calls.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm
The secrecy of my job does not permit me to know what I'm doing... ninja

And here's what I'd like to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knetbVx5A-Q&feature=PlayList&p=09112490055271B3&index=0&playnext=1  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm
LOL, when I used to work in a Life Skills class w/special needs students...we had one of our little darlin's have a meltdown....screaming, cussing, the whole nine yards while we had him down in a restraint. Inside phone call comes in & the assistant in the room answers the phone with "it's a wonderful day in ____________ (our dept name), this is _______ (her name). I wonder what the person on the other end thought! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 pm
HAhah!!!...all of your responses are HILARIOUS!!!....Can't wait to see more!

When we answer the phone at work we have to say:

"Hello, Thank you for calling AT&T Mobility, This is {Name} your customer experience champion, how may I help you today?.."

lol... and for when i use to work in Gamestop..you have to say

"Thank you for calling Gamestop where you can trade in your games to save you money, this is {name} speaking, how can I help you?"

Well...that's the proper way...lol..not many kids there say it exactly like that...

BuNnyHat3R

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 am
Back when I was a student worker at the college theatre it was. "Brazosport College Drama Department" Followed by a different line based on our mood, which phone we were picking up (if it was the shop phone we were busy working on sets if it was the box office phone we were sitting on our butts surfing the net and getting paid to "man the phone") and of course wether or not they asked for the other theatre that has nothing to do with the college. (they are our rivals because they are so snobbish over there which is what we call them, shame I'm trying to get a job there now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 am
Clinton Highway WallyWorld, Sporting goods here. What can I shoot for ya?

for some reason people hang up on me all the time. The ones that do stay on the line are usually pretty cool about it though.  

Chris_Ffolger

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 am
"Sylvan Learning Center. Barbara speaking. How may I help you today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:51 am
Good morning/afternoon/evening and thank you for calling Ramada Inn on The Hill! My name is___________ and how may I be of service for you today?

-or-

This is Masonite Security, ______________ (your name) speaking. How may I direct your call?

-or-

Thank you for calling your ___________(city) Big K-mart Customer Service Department. My name is _____________ and what may I do for you today?

-or-

___________________________________(state mental health facility name), ______________________(your name) speaking.

etc., etc., etc., (yeah, I've had numerous jobs! rolleyes )  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:11 pm
Icy Reign

___________________________________(state mental health facility name), ______________________(your name) speaking.

Lol ~ this one made me laugh, not because of the facility but because it reminds me of something my mother did to an obscene caller that kept calling ~ and my dad would just stay asleep... until her final answer:

You've reached the Campbell County Mental Health Clinic. We are currently away from the office, but please leave your name and phone number and we'll get to you right away. If this is an emergency, please hang up and call....

The caller hung up before she finished and never called the house again. At which point my father cracked up and mom was even more annoyed with him for not getting it in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 am
Chris_Ffolger
Clinton Highway WallyWorld, Sporting goods here. What can I shoot for ya?

for some reason people hang up on me all the time. The ones that do stay on the line are usually pretty cool about it though.

Teheh...wallyworld!...i'd crack up on the phone...

Why the heck would people hang up?...at least they know they got the right number..

oh, speaking of hanging up....

so you know, when you call the store for AT&T, you have to go through a series of questions in the menu like, press 1 for store questions, press 2 for hours and locations..you know, that sort of thing...

ok, so that takes about 2 mins of your time, and then you have to wait for the store to pick up the phone which is usually another 3 min wait....

sooooooooooo

TELL ME WHY, PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY: "Oops...I GOT THE WRONG NUMBER!!"

lol...does that make any sense?...right when a rep answers the phone, they FINALLY realize that they got the wrong number when they had to go through a menu before connecting to the rep..

hahah..geez...people...

When i use to work at Macys, you would just answer the phone very plain...not as professional as now..sheesh..

OH!...

also, when i'm done helping a customer out with a transaction, this is the long bookending question i'm suppose to say to close the customers transaction:

"...ok Mr/Mrs. Customer, here are your items *gives bags*, I have two final questions for you today (pause and wait for customer to get interested..lol) Were you COMPLETELY SATISFIED with your products and service that I have provided with you today? (they answer, and then i ask the last one) I'm Glad I could provide that service for you today. Also, Would you be willing to recommend Me and also AT&T to your family and friends? (they answer) Great!...Here are some of my business cards for your family and friends so I can provide them with the same service I have provided you with today!.*smile*.."

HAHA!...
I dunno if you guys have ever been to AT&T lately, but over where i'm at, they're really a**l about making you say all of the (bookend statements) to make it a more "VALUABLE EXPERIENCE" for the customer...

sheesh..i never get that kinda service when I go shopping...Im super picky where I shop without good service..haha

BuNnyHat3R

BuNnyHat3R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 am
Icy Reign
Good morning/afternoon/evening and thank you for calling Ramada Inn on The Hill! My name is___________ and how may I be of service for you today?

-or-

This is Masonite Security, ______________ (your name) speaking. How may I direct your call?

-or-

Thank you for calling your ___________(city) Big K-mart Customer Service Department. My name is _____________ and what may I do for you today?

-or-

etc., etc., etc., (yeah, I've had numerous jobs! rolleyes )

lol...and you memorized them all??...haha...awesome!!!..I like Ramada greeting...it sounds very assuring and professional!...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Lil Brat
Icy Reign

Lol ~ this one made me laugh, not because of the facility but because it reminds me of something my mother did to an obscene caller that kept calling ~ and my dad would just stay asleep... until her final answer:

You've reached the Campbell County Mental Health Clinic. We are currently away from the office, but please leave your name and phone number and we'll get to you right away. If this is an emergency, please hang up and call....

The caller hung up before she finished and never called the house again. At which point my father cracked up and mom was even more annoyed with him for not getting it in the first place.

LMAO! That is funny! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 pm
awww you guys have fun ones! mine is just:

Engineering Outreach this is ________________
or for inside calls
this is _______________  
Game Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]