Girls play video games too. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 pm
↺_↻
So I've had several experiences playing video games with boys. Mostly because I grew up with guy friends, and living with my cousins who are boys.

But here's the question; What has been your experience with video games and guys?

- Do they judge you because you're a girl? "I'm assuming you don't know how to play call of duty..."
- Do you end up pwning their asses? xD

Give some funny/cool stories about kicking a bunch of asses being the only girl there. x3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm
I was at one of my guy-friend's birthday party, and it was all a big Halo deathmatch between me and four of the boys, I was the only girl there, and sometimes they'd try gaining up on me cos I'm a girl. I remember getting my butt kicked a few times, but at least I won a couple of matches lol Good times 3nodding 3nodding  

vode-an

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 am
User ImageThey're surprised when they find out my favorite game is God of War... they all know I suck at Halo though. I'm cool with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 am
It was recess then my best friend girls went outside to buy at the cafeteria then also the other girls went outside to buy and chat at the corridors. I was the only girl there and I was eating my sandwich(I'm seating in the front row) and then some of my boy classmates were chatting at the back row. Then I heard Ramon (my perverted hentai-lover classmate) joked, "Hey, (my name) is the only girl here. Let's gang rape her." Lol then I stood up and beat him (I always do when he makes fun of me).

Satsui Tsukiyomi

xRaaid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ 。◕‿◕。

I don't get why they think girls dun know know how to play video games
. -.
Usually, I'd be the only one playing video games with the boys and end up winning...
e.e

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ 。◕‿◕。

ϲαʟʟ ɱe Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:10 pm
I'm happy to say that I have never (to my memory) had a sexist experience playing video games with all men, including men I was unfamiliar with. @_@  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

City Pop Barbie

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:38 am
When i was about 10 years old, i went to a dance at a recreation center and they had an arcade version of Mortal Kombat...like the first or second game i think. I was the only girl playing it around a group of 8 or 10 guys, and they wanted to play against me, thinking i was a loser who would get her butt kicked....but i ended up beating every guy there, and I made them all pay me back for the money i spent on the game! I started getting into Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and i'm actually getting pretty good at that game, too!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm
The only time anyone is surprised about the fact I play video games is when I play TF2 on the PC with strangers. D:

I joke around, saying I'm a 12 year old boy sometimes.  

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ananszi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Well, there was this conference thing that a bunch of my friends parents went to so us kids were just hanging out having fun. This was at my best friend Becah's house. Her older brother owns Guitar Hero.

I watched them play the whole time, until it came down to playing the last game. Caleb's cousin Jimmy kept saying "I want to play!" and went to grab for the guitar and Caleb said, "I want someone halfway decent." and gave the guitar to me. We played Through The Fire And Flames on medium. (Before both of us could play Hard/Expert. I didn't own Guitar Hero therefor it was hard to play for me.)

By this time the conference was over and all the adults were watching us play this maddening, hand cramping, eight minute song. In the middle of the song, Caleb says to me "Cassie, you are winning." I replied with, "What? No way." and come to find out, I was. At the end I won, everyone was giving me high fives even the adults. That was the first time I beat Caleb at Guitar Hero. But now it's a piece of cake.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 pm
Yes, girls play video games. Everyone knows. It's not that special. Why do we need this topic?

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 am
My guy friends were surprised that I was a girl and I signed up for games such as Runescape, Ragnorok/EurophRO, Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Immaterial and missing power, super smash bros BRAWL, a LITTLE bit of resident evil, little bit of God of War, little bit of call of duty, little bit of darkness (I think), Naruto clash of ninja, and a whole lot of others. XD
I'm a video game addict.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 pm
I can someimes beat my brother at smash bros brawl. But I SUCK at things like Halo d Left4Dead.
xD  

kenduuu

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 pm
I grew up watching my brothers play Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Legend of Zelda, and Metal Gear Solid, so I've always been into gaming. But I'm not really good at games liek MGS.
I'm more into games liek Pokemon, Animal Crossing (my brother says that doesn't count as a game :<), Okami, and Luminous Arc.
Recently I started playing Twilight Princess and I'm not half bad! I was so proud of myself when I got through a whole dungeon without any help from my brothers.

My brother tried to get me to play Gears of War (don't know which one), but I really sucked at it and it kind of freaked me out (dead, mangled bodies hanging from ceiling). He also tried to get me into World of Warcraft. I found it incredibly boring and a waste of time (although you can sell your account for real money, so it's not a total waste).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am
they don't judge me because I rarely reveal that I'm a girl.
I mean, they can't tell unless I put the teamspeak on.
which I usually don't do.

I don't come to games and chat.
I come there to play. :3  

delete_my_existence

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:12 am
im a beast when it comes to fighting games i kicked my friend christina's butt on bleach shattred blade and she kicked me.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff