Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Look what Monsoon Brought In (Spooky, Kira, Umi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am
User Image
Pastela walked happily besides Woobie as he began to lead her to his home. She was finally going to meet his family.... or rather his children. She bit her lip, nervous on if they would accept her or not. She didn't expect them to call her mom, but she really really wanted them to like her.

Looking up at the sky, she frowned as a strong gust blew against her. "The weather's turning bad, Woobie. Are we going to be able to make it to your place in time...?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 am
User Image

Woobie smiled as Pastela was going with her to his home. She wanted to meet his son and he knew Regan would love her just as much as he did.

Woobie felt the gust and looked up. The sky was darkening very quickly! "I don't think we will, but we need to find shelter, I don't like the looks of those clouds!" He looked around and wondered what was close. "Do you know anywhere close?"

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 am
Pastela nodded. "Yeah, my brother Seth lives near by at the Head Quarters. I've been meaning to visit him....." She smiled brightly as another gust of wind hit them. "If we hurry, we might make it before the weather takes a turn for the worse and begins to rain."

She took his hand and began leading him off, smiling back to him. "I can't wait till you meet him!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 pm
"Well, I guess I get to meet your family this time instead." He laughed as he took her hand and let her lead him to the Head Quarters. She could meet Regan later. He felt the wind blow and it seemed to howl as it ripped through the trees. He hoped his tree house was ok. He hoped it didn't fall out of the tree. He also hoped his squirrels were ok in the storm.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 pm
Just as they were about to reach the safety of the HQ, rain suddenly spilled from the sky, drenching the both of them. Pastela, soaked to the bone now, dripped a trail on the floor of the HQ as she navigated the halls to her brother's home.

User Image

Seth was walking down the halls with his nose in a book and he heard the rain fall. As he made his way to his door, he looked up and his eyes grew wide. "Stela!" Closing the book, he went to hug her, then paused. "..... You're wet."

"Heehee, yeah, Woobie and I sort of got caught in the storm.... mind if we dry off inside?"

Seth smiled warmly and unlocked the door. "Of course, Stela...." He gave a nod for Woobie to go in as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 pm
"What a downpour!" Woobie said as they came in soaking wet. He shook his hair and water went everywhere. Woobie followed Pastela through the HQ until they found who they were looking for.

"It's nice to meet you." Woobie said as he held out a dripping hand. He then shook the water off the chuckled as he tried to shake again, this time hand being more dry. "Thanks for letting us in." He added to the first statement. He wondered if this was a very good first impression.

User Image
Karma sat up under a tree not too far from the HQ. She looked up as the sky darkened. "What in Fate's..." She whispered to herself. This didn't look too good. She stood up and a gust blew her sideways toward the HQ. Where to go? The gust blew her again.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 pm
Pastela giggled, walking into his home. "Wow, Seth, you've grown your collection of books! What else have you done?"

Seth blushed a little. "Erm, nothing of the recent.... though I have developed a power, it would seem.... But that's nothing of importance right now." His attention turned to Woobie and he give a nod of his head. "I assume that you're a friend of my sister's, correct?"

User Image

Amadorine ran through the ran, clutching the huge leaf over her head in attempts to keep the rain from getting her too wet. Ahead, she could see a figure strugling in the winds. Quickly, she made her way and realized that it was a Fae.

Grasping the girl's arm, she gently pulled her in the direction of her father's house. "This way!" She yelled over the storm's noise. "Follow me!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 pm
"Um..yes." He looked at the fae and then smiled at Pastela. He wasn't sure if he should tell the fae his feelings or what? Woobie wasn't great around other pae. He was better with his squirrel friends. He walked over to Pastela and took her hand, "We're um...together..." Did that sound ok? Woobie thought with a blush.

Karma was getting drenched by the rain when a pae ran and grabbed her arm. She didn't see who the pae was, the rain was coming down too hard and fast. Instead she took this as Fate's clue and ran with the girl. "Thanks." She said over the roar of wind and rain.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Pastela laughed and she squeezed Woobie's hand. "We're.... more than just friends, Seth."

Seth's eyes widened. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

Pastela's eyes turned into dish plates and she shook her head furiously. "No! NOnononono, and no. It's not THAT far... yet...."

Seth gave a bit of a sigh of reliefe, then looked Woobie up and down. "So.... Guess this means you'll be joining in with the family a bit...." He turned to go into another room to get them some blankets, then looked over his shoulder. "Woobie, mind helping me get some blankets? You both are probably freezing."

Ama navagated her way through the rain and the forests, making sure to keep a secure grip on Karma's arm. The ground was slipery, and while she had great balance herself, she wasn't sure about the Fae she was helping.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of strugling through the rain and forest, they broke free to see the lights of the HQ. "We're almost there!" She yelled over the howel of the wind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 pm
Woobie's eyes grew just as wide as Pastela's. He let her say no as his face deepened in it's already red shade. "Sure, I'll give you a hand." He turned to squeeze Pastela's hand and kissed her cheek. He then followed the fae.

Karma found herself at the mercy of the girl pulling her though the storm. Fate was sure funny...sending this pae to save her from the storm. She blinked rain from her eyes as she saw the HQ's lights. "Thank Fate!"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 pm
Pastela blushed a little and smiled, giving Woobie a small wave as he went to help her brother.

Once they were in the other room, Seth turned to Woobie with a serious face. After a few moments of silence, he nodded. "Thank you.... I haven't seen Pastela smile like that in a while. Not since Raziel left us...." He began pulling blankets from a closet, placing some of them into Woobie's arms.

Ama laughed a little. "Not Fate! I'm Amadorine!" She stepped through the doors of the HQ and shook herself a little. Water flew every which way, and her ears waggled a little.

Looking to the Fae she's grabbed with her, her face lit up. "I remember you! I saw you with my dad once!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:46 pm
User ImageSari looked up at the sky, getting smacked with a large rain drop. The shetani whined a little, folding her wings close to her back and clinging to Shale's arm tightly. "How much further?" She asked, hair blowing fiercely in the wind.

"This storm is going to be the end of us if we don't get there soon." They were going to visit Shale's family, as she had already made plans for later on to have him meet with her family. They could do that later on, but it was awfully hard to keep going in this storm. She was being blown away by just the wind, combine that with the rain and she wasn't a very happy shetani.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:03 pm
Woobie waited as Seth was very silent. What was he thinking? Woobie wasn't good enough, he was too old...Woobie let out a sigh of relief when the fae said thanks. "You're welcome. I really love her and I like her to be happy too." He smiled and took the blankets from the male.

"Amadorine?" That name...she looked at the pae...faun teen...this was Seth's daughter! Karma shook water off of herself and smiled, "Yes! I remember you too." Her hand flew to the shell necklace she still wore from Seth and her first encounter. "Are we going to Seth's place?" She blushed as she thought about seeing him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Seth gave him a greatful smile. "I'm very relieved to hear that.... Pastela's my only sister, so I'd like to see her happy. I have a good feel about you."

With that said, he walked back out and wrapped a blanket around his sister. "Do either of you want something hot to drink? With this rain, my daughter should be back with some roots we were going to brew together for a tea...."

Stela blinked. "Daughter? When did you have one?"

Seth shrugged. "She's adopted."

"Of course! I didn't just pull you out of the rain to leave you wet! You know my father wouldn't raise me without some manners." She giggled, then led the Fae down the hall.

Knocking on a door, she opened it and walked in. "Papa, I"m hooome! Guess what the rain brought in!" Blushing instantly, she realized there were two other pae in the room. "Oh! Hi there....." She looked curiously to her father.

User Image

Shale kept Sari close to him, making sure that her small frame wasn't lifted away from him. "We're almost there, you can see the light from the HQ's light house."

He felt so guilty, he had pulled her into this terrible weather because of him wanting to make her part of the family.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:33 pm
Woobie wrapped a blanket around himself and then joined Pastela. "Something hot to drink would be very nice." He still couldn't believe how fast that storm kicked up.

Karma followed the giggling girl down the hall with a small smile. "I'm glad he did." If he hadn't she may still be out in that terrible storm. Karma stood just behind Amadorine as she stepped in the door. She saw over the teen's shoulder the others in the room. It was a hopping place, Seth's.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff