Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Horror School RP (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 am
Introduction
Rules
Description
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 am
Introduction
Rules
Description
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

Yes everyone this is yet another zombie like rp, but in a way not really LOL.

It begins after school and a large group of friends (no number limit LOL any one can join) decide to investigate a large run down abandoned boarding school. None of them realizing that once you enter the school you'll most likely not escape out of it alive.

Not very good with making intro's and summaries. It's always better worded in my head than when I get it onto paper lol ^_^  

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:47 am
Introduction
Rules
Description
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

Rules:

1)My way or the Highway! I will change the rules whenever I please

2) Keep the romance at a PG13 level NO CYBERING

3) Please no abbreviations of words and i don't want four worded inputs give like two to three sentence posts if possible.

4) No god modding

5) Have fun ^_^

6) Weapons are allowed

Thank You
Akasuna no Sasomi  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 am
Introduction
Rules
Description
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

At a haunted boarding school Couldn't find any better one -,-" but oh well:
User Image  

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 am
Introduction
Rules
Description
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

Gaia Account Name:
Character Name:
Description: **For pictures send me the actual link not the picture so i don't have to search for the picture on photobucket**
Past History/Personality: (If you don't wish for you Naruto character to have one use this as personality selection)

Example: My Character

Gaia Account Name: Akasuna no Sasomi
Character Name: Terra Markov
Description: User Image
Past History/Personality: The distant wiccan of her friends. Everyone believes she's crazy for believing in ghosts. Coming from a not so good family life, she see's her friends as the only family she has. But she has her random moments of random hyperness  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:01 pm
Introduction
Rules
Description
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

When you start the Rp just post your skeleton with your first post and I'll get around to adding it here ^_^ I'm not on very often due to my 'rents so yea don't wait for me to post like ppl do in my other rp's i've set up T^T. Well have fun ^_^  

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deekoo1212

Timid Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 pm
Terra stood at the gates of the old run down school waiting for her other friends to join her. She had no idea how she was talked into this. Right now she could be at home writting dark poetry or trying a new spell or potion on her little brother, though last time she got grounded for turning her brothers skin pink. 'Priceless' she thought with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 pm
Gaia Account Name: rock3r101
Character Name: Lucas de Luca

User Image

Description: Laid back, observant, beliver in the paranormal, blue eyes that seem to captivate people, flirty, not very open with past.
Past History/Personality: Lucas is an exchange student from Italy, he has been quiet the last three years of his life and with good reason because he has a very dark secret......  

rock3r101

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0

rock3r101

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:51 pm
*Lucas stands next to Terra and looks up* Whoa....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 am
Gaia Account Name: Xxdemon_vampiressxX
Character Name: Zoey
Description:User Image
Past History/Personality: Is calm almost all the time, is very nice and very random, hates attention, loves to help people.
Has run away from home several times in the past and this time she finally succeeded. Life at home was not the best of places for her, her mother had gotten married and had changed from loving her kids to total rejection.  

XxChloe9_3LovexX

XxChloe9_3LovexX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 am
Zoey stood next to Terra staring at the old looking school " Well I'm totally going to get lost..." She really didn't know why she was doing this but sense she was here she thought she might as well check it out ' THIS PLACE IS HUGE ! ! !' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 am
Gaia Account Name: magic mystery and mayhem
Character Name: Carloti
Description: User Image
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/Saku-Chan555/Anime/?action=view¤t=032.png&jwidget_action=search

Past History/Personality: she is mostly logic minded although she is a beliver of the unexplanable. she is shy and oftern spends time alone. dosen't like to mention her family no one is quite shore why.  

magic mystery and mayhem

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

magic mystery and mayhem

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 am
Carloti runs up out of breth. pew sorry im late got held up at school. whore that place looks old. so are we going in then or are we still waiting for any one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 pm
gaia ame: madbugz
character name: Ivy Claire Deveau (just called ivy)
picture

past/history: he has been trying desperately to figure out how to do that.she is shy at first then becomes loud. sometimes can be crude and vulgar about certain subjects but most of the time she is very smart and logic. She loves playing with knives and fire and was kicked out of school for making napalm. She loves any annimals and knows a few medical practises. She is a neko and tends to semi-flaunt it. At this age she has come to find out that her ancestors could transform into cats so she has been trying desperately hard to do that. She is a hopeless romantic and is usually found with a harlequin romance novel. that or a stephen king book and is a videogame aolic, especially when it comes to zombies such as resident evil and left for dead.  

madbugz

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 pm
Ivy walks not paying attention to where shes going with her nose in a book and walks into Carloti. "woops! my bad. I'm Ivy and i just ran into your butt." Ivy gives a simple smile with a meek laugh, with her tail swishing timidly behind her as she finally looks at the building in front of them.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff