Submit

KKactus

Feral Kitten

11,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:53 am
i watched every DN dvd and after the last episode theres a clip of Misa without shoes on and standing on a building ledge, so did she commit suicide or will we never know. Im guess she did seeing as she was in love with light and found out he died.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 am
It is true that she died, on 14th of February 2011, and since she was so dedicated to Light, it's perfectly plausible that she comitted suicide, but there is no hard evidence to confirm or deny it.  

Astalakio

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 am
I'd say that she did. Just because she was so obsessed, and to have someone she loved more than her own life be taken away from her suddenly, suicide seems the most likely.
Also, when she was captured by L, she kept asking Rem to kill her, because she didn't want to betray Raito.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 am
i believe tht she did but it all depends on how u interpret it  

Lizbutt94

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

_ighost_recon_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm
Um...not exactly...light was planning on killing her. she was heart broken...So yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 pm
If cutting her time in half twice hasn't gotten her, then she would've commited suicide to bear with the pain of losing Light.  

Kimmy Flare

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bidding War 100

Astalakio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:02 am
Kimmy Flare
If cutting her time in half twice hasn't gotten her, then she would've commited suicide to bear with the pain of losing Light.

Ah but you forget that not one, but TWO shinigami gave their lives to save her, transmitting their remaining years onto her lifespan. I think the fact that he halved it twice probablly levels it out.

Let's crunch some numbers, shall we?

Let's say she had roughly 80 years at the start of the story. Gelus saved her, sacrificing his own years and leaving her with around 180.
She then trades half of this for the shinigami eyes, making it around 90. Rem then died for her, giving her around a hundred more years and making it 190. She then did the eye trade once again with Ryuk to level it back down to roughly 95 years. So, all the trading really didn't have much effect on her life.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

Ah but you forget that not one, but TWO shinigami gave their lives to save her, transmitting their remaining years onto her lifespan. I think the fact that he halved it twice probablly levels it out.

Let's say she had roughly 80 years at the start of the story. Gelus saved her, sacrificing his own years and leaving her with around 180.
She then trades half of this for the shinigami eyes, making it around 90. Rem then died for her, giving her around a hundred more years and making it 190. She then did the eye trade once again with Ryuk to level it back down to roughly 95 years. So, all the trading really didn't have much effect on her life.

Oh ya i for got about that  

_ighost_recon_

Apollonis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:56 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

Your logic, or timing, is incredibly off. She did the second trade BEFORE Rem died. So, say she had 180. First trade leaves her with 90. Second trade brings that down to 45. Then, add the assumption of 100, and you come out with 145. Not 95.

I win.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 am
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

Your logic, or timing, is incredibly off. She did the second trade BEFORE Rem died. So, say she had 180. First trade leaves her with 90. Second trade brings that down to 45. Then, add the assumption of 100, and you come out with 145. Not 95.

I win.

Whoa take it easy, I was slightly wrong, we're all friends here dude, was "I win" really neccesary?  

Astalakio

caramal_choco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 am
wow i've never seen that clip before, but i think misa would have commited suicide anyway. i almost cried when he died sweatdrop

BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

just one thought. she was "suppose" to die when she was attacked by a stalker and wasnt she around teenage back then. so it should be 80 year to begin with. and i kinda think that gelus would have more years than 100 as a shinigami and rem too. that's just my opinion

_ighost_recon_
Um...not exactly...light was planning on killing her. she was heart broken...So yes.

she doent care if light will kill her. she stated that herself when they first met.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

I win.

Whoa take it easy, I was slightly wrong, we're all friends here dude, was "I win" really neccesary?

Sorry if I offended you. It seems to be a slight quirk I have. Meaningless, to be exact. Everything is a competition, mentally, at least. It means nothing, so don't pay attention to it. I'm merely saying that the order I have explained is thirty percent more correct than yours. Nothing personal.
And, a mere reminder...Please do not call me 'dude'.  

Apollonis

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm
i think we should all shake hands....and forget about who is more accurate than one another.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 am
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

I win.

Sorry if I offended you. It seems to be a slight quirk I have. Meaningless, to be exact. Everything is a competition, mentally, at least. It means nothing, so don't pay attention to it. I'm merely saying that the order I have explained is thirty percent more correct than yours. Nothing personal.

Unless we know the exact answer of the problem in years, which neither of us do otherwise we wouldn't be trying to figure it out, it's impossible to tell how much more accurate your answer was than mine, so stop trying to use percentages and be like L because you're not, because L is always right, and you are, as illustrated in this instance, not.

Also, a mere reminder, stop trying to sound smarter than you are because it just makes you sound like a jackass.  

Astalakio

User_ 18143509

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare

I win.

but youre wronger then a queer dollar bill or three gaqy guys  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces