Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:47 pm
Okay this is were you will post if your character is in the School or Labs at Itex.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 pm
((Are we starting from scratch or can we continue where we left off?
EDIT:Too impatient starting where we left off, If I'm wrong I'll just delete this post))
Rika bolted as soon as she saw Julia burn into ashes, the whitecoats would be here soon and she was not staying in that hellhole.

Aly walked away calmly, knowing the cameras would stay on whoever was making the most movement, at that moment it was Rika, she switched to a quick jog the moment Rika left the building yelling, "HURRY, THE EXPERIMENTS HAVE ESCAPED, ON SECTOR A7 THE EXPERIMENTS HAVE ESCAPED!" she quickly sent a small metal sorry note to Rika as the Erasers rushed by.

Rika thrust any mental contact away right now she only had one question, "Where the heck are we gonna go, cus I'm not gonna last all night." she said flying closer to the others, "Holy crap!" she exclaimed as Erasers came swarming out of the building, some off them were the flying type and others just for land, all of the modified for whatever terrain they were going to be battling in, "WE NEED TO GO FAST FAST FAST!" she yelled as adrenaline coursed through her veins.

Aly forgot the bread and water bottle she had left by the cage, more concerned on acting like the perfect little Itex slave/spy. As she got back to the report room she looked around all of the scientist were looking at her with cold eyes, there was one Eraser in that room holding a water bottle, and a loaf of bread, everyone knew were hers. The Eraser smiled smugly as her blood turned to icy fear, paralyzing her where she stood. Her body and face however did not show anything besides confusion, she had been trained to do this, so if someone had a clue on her she would be so convincingly innocent they would believe her. The scientists were no fools, though they could never tell if she was hiding her true emotion. "Is this yours?" a lady three chairs away said, her voice thinly covering anger.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:45 pm
Alex
I saw Aly's shadow. I sighed. If only I could get out of this dumphole. I looked down, seeing that a Whitecoat put down a bowl of rice in front of me. I ate it like nobodys buissness. Before I finished, a voice said, "Could I pese have kum of that?" I turned. I knew she said, "Could I please have some of that." She then said, "They didn't give me any food because I tried ro get howt." I looked at my rice bowl, and handed it. I was still starving, but it was the right thing to do. "Who are you?" I asked her. She shurgged. "I don't know. 1235 is my slumber." I felt bad for the kid. She gobbled up the leftover rice. "How old are you?" I asked. "They say I'm fix." she smiled at me. "Is it hude to ask your age?" I shurgged. "I don't think so, and I know I'm 15." 1235 nodded. "What's your number?"
"1234." I replied. 1235 giggled. "Coowl." she looked at a whitecoat. The whitecoat kicked her cage, flipping it. "That's the bad expiriment." he said, pointing. "You're pointing four fingers at yourself." I smiled. 1235 looked at me, looking beat up. The bowl was on her head. The whitecoat gave me some water, and I drank half, and when the whitecoat left, I gave it to 1235. "Thankie." she smiled. I turned, and I was next to an empty cage. "I feel bad. I haven't seen that one in a while." I said to 1235. 1235 shurgged. "I saw her, and they don't even test on wher!"
"That's good. At least one person is being treated nicely." I replied. I saw the bread by her cage, and then saw a flash of light. "Get Expariment 1235." He said, opening 1235's cage. I sighed, and when they left, I started to eat half the loaf of bread by the cage.

Rose
The flopped me on a table, and I groaned. "Pese don't hurt me." she said. "You have no right to talk." replied the whitecoat. "Stay still, or you'll trigger the trigger. It will shock you. Even if you talk you'll get shocked. I think you shouldn't move, your you could die." I nodded, and it gave me a slight shock. I screamed, and it shocked me again. "Told you." the whitecoat said. He strapped me to the table. "Feel free to try and get out. IF you can get out, you'll get some water. If you can't, that's your loss." I nodded, and tryed to get out. I tried with all my might, but I couldn't. He strapped me in really good. I grunted and groaned, but I couldn't get out. I screamed, and tipped the table over, breaking free. I tried to get out, but the whitecoat grabbed me, and picked me up. "Good." he turned to the female whitecoat. "Subject 1235 broke free!" the female nodded, and typed it in. "Give it some water and maybe a slice of bread." My face lit up. She smiled at me. She was more friendly. She winked, and the male said, "We might get in trouble if we give it something other then water! We could get fired!" The female looked at me, as he flopped me in a clean cage, because my other on was filled with pee. I stank like a rat. "It looks starving." she said, looking at the cage. The male handed me some water, and a slice of bread. "Thankie." I said. "you're welcome." she said, walking back to the computer. I chuged down my water, and ate my slice of bread. When I got back to 1234 was, I smiled. "I wot some food and water!" I said. She nodded. "That's great!" she said. "I saved you this."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm
(I am so lost, are we starting over?) (I will delete this post once I get an answer...wow that sounded snobby...)  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 am
(i dont think so, lets just go on from were we were for now)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 am
((is anyone going to post?))  

Colorful Shadows

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 am
(im waiting for a reply from Joker)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:02 am
Just picked up were you left off. That way there is less confusion.  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:21 am
(what page is your post at Bullbeard?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 pm
xXSexy LillyXx
It'd be less confushion if we started over. I was lost in that last rp.  

Colorful Shadows

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm
{No! That isn't fair! U haven't asked anyone else! I want to pick up were we left off. *stomps feet* We should have a vote!}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:10 pm
(( there's pros and cons to both, if we start over fresh, then it'll be easier to keep track, it'll make way for each character to develop in a different way, it depends on what you mean by start over, I'm too lazy to do pros and cons for both))  

keany-beany
Crew

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm
One_Smile_Counts
xXSexy LillyXx
It'd be less confushion if we started over. I was lost in that last rp.
Look if you want to start over then go ahead but I plan on continuing from where I left off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm
(I'm continuing)
Vyking chuckled at Yami, "Like a rat in a maze, I'll be gkad to race you to the end" he said, sending more erasers after Yami. He walked on unitl he found a room with a bunch of cages with experiments in them, he walked and stopped in front of Joker's cage.

Joker looked up to see her brother's face looking back at her, "Vy! Is the chip out?" she asked, looking over at (forgot his name...) almost warning him to be on guard.  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out