Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm
For those who are no longer trapped or working for Itex. Just pick up where you left off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 pm
Helkaril observed the mini-flock. They didn't seem too horribly worse for wear. Caecus looked more exhausted than the rest did, but they were all worn.
"Ok, we need to find somewhere safe to rest and get some food. We'll find shelter once we've eaten and stay the night there. But our main objective should be getting as far away from the School as possibly. Agreed?" She waited for them to answer, her healed wings gliding silently through the air.

((sorry i put this in the wrong spot before! sweatdrop  

Gylfie531
Crew

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 pm
Jamie nodded. "Sounds good," she said before drifting lower, watching everthing below her. Sighing, she let the wind blow her hair every direction. Silently, drifting in her thoughts, not wanting to really talk to anyone.

((I may give jamie a new power soon, is that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Helkaril nodded back to Jamie. They set off going north, towards the Rocky Mountains.
"The forest will provide shelter, and we should find a town somewhere along the way," said Helkaril, hoping they would before any erasers could find them.

((sounds good. new powers are fun!))  

Gylfie531
Crew

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Jamie sighed, following behind Helkaril. Life just an endless journey, huh? she thought to herself.

((Kk, it'll be easier to get once we land))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:18 pm
(hey im gonna join in again only im going to make a villain that way i dont have to keep track of all the different stuff and i wont have problems wen i have to stay off for longer periods of time.)  

king of the pyros

2,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:24 pm
((K, that's sounds good, it'll cause some drama too))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:41 pm
Rika followed, humming softly, she felt somewhat empty and sad, she missed the old flock,back when they were all together. She was trying to hold tears back but it's kinda hard to do that when your flying against the wind and your hair keeps whipping into your eyes, she made a mental note to cut it sometime.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

king of the pyros

2,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm
deep in the ground he has arisin free again. The joy of moving and the sweet peace of the dark. He starts laughing and laughing. He could feel them all the souls above just w8ting to be harvested to feed his never ending hunger. He stands up and walks to the edge of a huge underground lake that glowed blood red as if it had been angered. there he reaches down into its depths and grabs his companion, a sythe that he had made out of the souls of his first slaughter. With his friend in hand he streaches his 30 ft black wings straight out and launches up threw the ground. it only took him moments to emerge from the ground. He was ready to kill and destroy again. Final in the open he sences all the minds around him. He goes to the nearest village grabs one of the children and flies into the air. "PEOPLE LISTEN HEAR THE SCREAMS OF UR DEFEAT THIS CHILD IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST OF MANY TO DIE WATCH IN HORROR AND PLZ TRY AND RUN ITS SO MUCH FUN TO CHASE U AND TOY WITH U FIRST ILL KILL U ALL ONE BY ONE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." And with that said he took the kid into both his hands and ripped him in two then threw him back. The ppl all stood there in shock until they finaly realised he was realy going to come and get them all. He kept his promise he killed every last one of the ppl in that village and in many more. He would keep killing till his mission was complete and he wont make the same mistake he did last time by ending it to soon he planned on killing as many ppl as he could b4 he started destroying the Itex corp. none could stop him!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 pm
(i hope u guysdont mind if i post morbid stuff i just couldnt than of a worse enemy than death and death being fully unleashed tends to be a little morbid)  

king of the pyros

2,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm
((no worries, just don't go into great detail about it))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 pm
(kk ill try not to but sometimes my imagination runs a little wild so if i ever go into to much detail tell me and i will edit it out)  

king of the pyros

2,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king of the pyros

2,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:08 pm
(i gtg later) ( o and if anyone ever wants to fight my charecter pm me and ill try and get on so we can duke it out)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 pm
((Are we suppost to fly over, and see it or something?))  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

king of the pyros

2,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm
no bc im in europe but im sure that the news of all the mass killings will be in the news in america and all over the itex corp)  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff