Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampier or Werewolf? Pick the beast within...
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Stay human (Are you crazy!)
View Results

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:13 am
Okay I own the books, and loved them. Every page of them. I own the first movie, and I feel it did the book justice granted there were a few things out of place, but thats to be expected. I wish to know like what do you guys think about it. I feel New Moon will be very awesome, and I personally can't wait to go see it. What are your opinions, and all that, but please do not bash me. Remember thats one of the rules. Be nice smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
I didn't like the series at all D:
Its all pretty much a crazy fan fiction writer ranting about how hot an imaginary guy is D:
But, I do think I will see the next movie, hopefully the emo vampire wont be in it much >C
>C Hate vampires.
I love werewolves, and it seems like for once they were done right heart
User Image

Hojipoon

Questionable Smoker

ETuesday

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 am
I have the books, I enjoyed the books, but I still think they are 'technically' crap.

Amnyhoo, I hated the film, but mostly because catherine Hardwick is THE most irritating director ever...
I will see the second film though, because lets face it, the books are crappy but extremely easy to read and thats all I want from teenage vampire pap, its still entertaining and I assume the film will be too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 am
Have the books, like all but #4 and have not seen the movies and don't really plan to. I mean, I liked the books, but the Twi-sessed fans have really ruined it for me. They just won't shut the hell up about it. ::shrug::

Maybe when they come on tv, I'll give a peek-see.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Earl the Noble

6,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 am
I read the books and saw the first movie, but I don't think I want to see anymore. It looks like they are putting parts of the third book in the second movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 pm
charmed_matthews
I have the books, I enjoyed the books, but I still think they are 'technically' crap.

Amnyhoo, I hated the film, but mostly because catherine Hardwick is THE most irritating director ever...
I will see the second film though, because lets face it, the books are crappy but extremely easy to read and thats all I want from teenage vampire pap, its still entertaining and I assume the film will be too.

CoverMeInYourBlood

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 pm
I read the books. They were engrossing at the time, but I don't think I'd read them again.
I did see the first movie, and the only thing I remember about it is the HILARIOUS jumping. Like seriously, when Edward jumps he doesn't prep for it at all, and his body just kindof stays stiff while he flys across the screen. WHOOSH.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:09 pm
What I've read of the books didn't interest me at all.

The first movie was pretty mediocre for the most part, but I might actually end up watching the second one, because the soundtrack looks epic. Now all I have to do is get one of my female friends to "drag" me to see it...  

Travis III

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am
Man you guys all just have such bad things to say about it. I haven't seen one positive comment about it at all. Just "This suck", and "It was bad" That kind of stuff. Does anyone have anything positive to say? Im all for you having an opinion, but damn you guys really hate this series.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:28 pm
Hojikins
I didn't like the series at all D:
Its all pretty much a crazy fan fiction writer ranting about how hot an imaginary guy is D:
But, I do think I will see the next movie, hopefully the emo vampire wont be in it much >C
>C Hate vampires.
I love werewolves, and it seems like for once they were done right heart

how is it about a "crazy fan fiction writer ranting about how hot guy is"....i liked the books...they were really good....but i didnt really like the movie  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 pm
Finally someone says half a positive thing. Its nice to hear what you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 am
The movies are horrible the and the books are sorta lame but i've read like the first one

but the only vampires i respect are the
30 Days of Night Vampires
and the werewwolf in the second movie look like crap really crappy and when their not werewolf they look like abrecrombie models  

Atheist Guy

muahahahehehe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 pm
i have the books and saw the movie but i prefer the books ^^
i think i'll see new moon... it's kinda sad when your friends already bought you a ticket.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 am
Atheist Guy
The movies are horrible the and the books are sorta lame but i've read like the first one

but the only vampires i respect are the
30 Days of Night Vampires
and the werewwolf in the second movie look like crap really crappy and when their not werewolf they look like abrecrombie models

Okay nice opinion although still not what I wanted to see. Also dude I don't care what vampires you respect. This topic isn't what thats about. Its not about what vampires you respect or 30 days of night. Its about the Twilight series. So if you want to talk about Twilight series then cool, but if your gonna talk about a different movie then post that topic or go find one about it.  

Lost Serenade

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 pm
Selene Malfoy
i have the books and saw the movie but i prefer the books ^^
i think i'll see new moon... it's kinda sad when your friends already bought you a ticket.....

Whoa! I just can't wait for New Moon. By the way. Twilight is okay if you ask me. And i'm going to rate it 3.5 out of 5. The story seems like kinda Gothic to me and those vampire stuff.... nah~ it's ok! 3nodding

Oh yes! I like Alice Cullen in Twilight. (Especially her hair) Wish my girlfriend like that. But wait! I don't have a girlfriend yet. Crap! lol

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff