PRP Cronous you have changed!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

Eclipse heard the scream and awoke instantly. He thought for sure that He was still in control on their body and that He had finally hurt the one he loved more then anything. As he looked around in the dark he finally saw, by Apollo's light, the goddess he was in love with.

As he looked at her he noticed she was not the elder that she had once been. This reminded him of what had happened. After the take over they drank a potion and...ahem he had known she was not an elder but at the time it really didn't seem that important or to matter. Now in the darkness of the day it did.

Eclipse sat up and put his free hand on Cronous's shoulder. "Did the potion do this?" That was the best answer and the one he said out loud. In his head he heard things about how it was the fight with Him or their love, but he knew that He was speaking again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am
Cronous put her head in her hands. "I am not sure how this happened Eclipse. It could have been that potion but it could have been many other things too. May be I did some thing to anger the guardians. The warmth of Eclipse hand in the darkness comforted Cronous. She had herd of tales of Elders disspearing and then reappearing months latter as Teens but she had never herd of a Elder going back to there previous stage of adult.

The simple answer that she could be pregnant did not even cross her mind nor did the idea of going forward in time to find out what in the world was going on.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 pm
Eclipse hoped that his mate was not being punished for something. Yesterday had been such a horrible day, but it ended so wonderfully. He couldn't imagine waking up to something to bad. Maybe it wasn't? No... that was just his selfishness talking. If she weren't an elder any more then she might stay around more.

"Oh, that's rich. I highly doubt that one kid."
The voice was back, not that it had really gone anywhere. Oh no he had suffered through the night before just as much as Eclipse has suffered through the day. "You know I think that girl of yours liked my kiss so much that's why last night..."

"No, stop it." Eclipse said before pulling Cronous into his arms. "I'm sure it will be okay. I wonder who we could talk to and find out? The potion fae that we saw yesterday?" Seeing that the one time they had kids they weren't aware of Millie Eclipse didn't know that was her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm
"No stop what." She was pulled in to his arms. The warmth of his arms made her remember last night and how warm Eclipses arms were. "Yes there should be some one to talk to they may be able to explain what is going on and may be this is a sign that I would spend more time with you." she kissed his cheek.

She had never met the potion master millie either but an idea crossed Coronus mind. "I still can travel time. may be if I go forward I can find out just what is going on."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 am
"Do you think you can in your condition?" Eclipse asked. He was very worried about Cronous. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her and he knew that in her non elder form she wasn't as good at her power as in elder form. Or at least he thought she wasn't.

Maybe this is the moment where we become free of her! Eclipse shook his head before kissing Cronous's cheek. "Good luck." Now he wanted her to go just to prove Him wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:00 pm
Coronus smile, "I could time travel before I was an elder though I could not go as far in to the past or future as I can as an elder." She was confident in her ability's and smiled when she took her hour glass off her belt and held it in her hand. She smiled some more as he kissed her on the cheek. "I will not be gone long I hope." She flipped the hour glass over a few times and from the room she vanished.
5 minutes latter she reapered two feet above the bed that she fell on to. Coronus entire face was pink with a blush. "Eclipse I am pregnant." she said softly to him with a smile.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 am
Eclipse nodded as Cronous 'left' the room so to speak. In the time she was gone he had gotten up and made sure Apollo's light was positioned so Cronous could see. His night vision helped him out well enough.

Once she was back Eclipse was happy she returned safely. What she said was a shock. He always thought that Apollo would and could be their only child. He had never expect any more children.

After he thought about it for a while a smile went onto his face. "Really? That must be why. You aren't be punished but rewarded." At least to him children were a reward.

Just what we need more brats. Unless this time they are mine. The voice snickered.

"No, you were under control."
Eclipse whispered to himself.

Was I?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Coronus blushed "I beleve you are right Eclipse children are a reward and think how happy Apollo will be when he hears that he is going to have two little sisters." she had seen the color of the blankets wrapping the little girls that is how she knew they were girls.

She smiled and killed Eclipse.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Eclipse hugged and kissed her back. "Should we go and fix up Apollo's old room? Or just leave it and get another crib?" He knew that if she found out about them they needed to be ready. "Two girls?" He then said as that clicked in his head. This was something new. How would he do with girls?

"Ah, girls to corrupt!"

((lol Oops it says "killed" instead of "kissed" lol *dies laughing at the funny typo*))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Coronus giggled. "I think that we should get Apollos old room set up for them we will have to get another Crib. Umm yes it is two girls you should not worry they will love you. One of them has your coloring." a thought crossed her mind and she frowned.
"I guess Apocalypse is plotting to corrupt our little girls. Make sure he knows that he is not going to lay a hand on them or mess with there minds we will make sure of that." She smiled  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am
Whoa, that was like she could hear the voice in his head. A shiver went down his spine before he got out of bed. "Alright, let's go." He smiled before kissing Cronous's head before heading out of their room and into Apollo's old room.

Eclipse looked at the room and nodded. It did a little boy-ish with the space theme, but he figured it would work for now. Maybe they could update it when the girls were older and they had more time. "Where should we get another crib from?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 am
Weeks passed and the pregency became more and more evident until the day came when coronus gave birth to two beautiful little girls. Coronus sat in the bed holding the little girls she could not wait to show them to Eclipse. She seemed to have changed back to her elder self though all she was thinking about at that moment was the little girls.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 pm
Eclipse rushed into the room when he knew it was time to. There she was his most beautiful wife and back to her elder glory. In her arms were two just as beautiful little girls. He walked over to them, making sure to have Apollo's lamp, to see them. "Hello." He said to all three of his girls.

Eos just gurgled as she slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Coronus looked up and smiled. "Hello my love. They are beautiful." Here why don't you hold this little girl she has your coloring." Coronus held out Nyx to be held by her father. "There wings are different than either of ours I do not know why"

Nyx cooed in her sleep.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 am
Eclipse took the little girl and held her with the staff still in place. It was odd to him that they had more kids and now girls. He wasn't sure he'd know what to do. The place got darker and darker. "Yes, but they are very pretty wings." he said as he looked at Nyx's.

One who looks like me. The voice said which caused Eclipse to shutter.

Eos didn't like how dark it was getting in the room. She then began to cry.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff