Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Mori-sempai. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocoa-chan_theinvincible1

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:56 pm
Ok, i don't mean to be hatin' on mori cuz hey, you gotta admit he's one heck of a hottie! BUT!
Don't you feel he's just...THERE? Like, i never thought of mori as much of an asset to the host club cuz he just sorta hangs around. I mean, all host members are important, he's the silent handsome type which is so HOT, but all in all, don't you ever feel that he's just some person who sits and baby-sits a high school student who looks like a nine year old kid (referring to Honey by the way)??????
Mori, we all love you, but, does someone agree with me?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm
I can agree with u on that  

alice_lolita_sama

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm
yeah, like, you know what i mean???????  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:20 pm
A big factor in this is that he's really quiet.

When someone as quiet as Mori is put into the same room as people like Tamaki or the twins, he'll understandably fall into the background a bit.
I doubt I'd even notice him if Hunny wasn't always clinging to him like a koala.  

Catalog Cats

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm
i agree with u tooi biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:14 pm
As much as Mori is such a gorgeous, beautiful guy, he's just kinda in the midst of people. Like you had mentioned, he is a quiet dude, and i agree with you on that.
ha. Hunny is like a koala. and is that how you spell Mitsukune's name? (honey or hunny?)  

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

A Bucket o Whores

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm
The angels wouldn't save you because they've all gone away.

poor mori...he needs to be louder!*grabs airhorn*

Why have they all foresaken us?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm
I've seen it spelled Hunny, Honey, and Hani.
I usually go with the first spelling, as it seems to be the 'official' one, but people will know who you mean either way.

But yeah, Hunny's like a koala, and Mori is like.... a bigger koala.
Or a eucalyptus tree.  

Catalog Cats

A Cup o Whores

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:36 pm
Catalog Cats
I've seen it spelled Hunny, Honey, and Hani.
I usually go with the first spelling, as it seems to be the 'official' one, but people will know who you mean either way.

But yeah, Hunny's like a koala, and Mori is like.... a bigger koala.
Or a eucalyptus tree.

you remind me of the babe (what babe?) the babe with the power (what power?)

if he's an eucalyptus tree,he's the best one ever!

the power of voodoo (who do?) you do (do what?) remind me of the babe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:44 pm
Disagreed! :U Disagreed disagreed disagreed!

Mori may look like an outsider but that is his best quality! Because of that, he would be a good host for girls who are shy or bad at conversation and would be too overwhelmed by all of the other hosts. 3nodding

He's a good listener and you know he's also got the sweetest personality out of all of them. He looks all smoldering and intense, but there isn't a jerk bone in his body. I dare any of you to prove me wrong. xD  

Desdemona Winchcombe

-_MomoFuku_-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:30 pm
It's true that Takashi doesn't have a huge impact on the story line, but you know, it's like Hunny. They're there for just those really random moments of hyperness and quiet one-liners. I mean if you think about it, the story really only has to do with Haruhi, Kyoya, Tamaki, and the twins. Not really anyone else. So everyone else is kind of an extra. But still, Takashi is my favorite character.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 am
Desdemona Winchcombe
Disagreed! :U Disagreed disagreed disagreed!

Mori may look like an outsider but that is his best quality! Because of that, he would be a good host for girls who are shy or bad at conversation and would be too overwhelmed by all of the other hosts. 3nodding

He's a good listener and you know he's also got the sweetest personality out of all of them. He looks all smoldering and intense, but there isn't a jerk bone in his body. I dare any of you to prove me wrong. xD

A-friggin'-men!  

another wandering artist

NuclearWessel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm
I agree that he is sorta just there! I love him to death, but he's just kinda Hunny's accessory in a way xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am
He might be "just there" and insanely quiet but it's better than him being creepy-friendly all the time.
....Like when he's tired. *Volume 5 reference* >.>

R280

Invisible Fatcat

iKurenai Yuhi sensei

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 am
Yeah, he does just hang there. But i love mori, hes my fav character in OHSHC and second to him , hunny. I think mori is sweet, he's like the opposite of kyouya, distant but nice. Kyouya is distant but cold. I think that's a good personality, bisco hatori gave him. Love u mori senpai <3  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff