Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
2012 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG! Califonia's falling into the ocean!
  Nooooooo!
  *runs like crazy*
  *evil laugh* Its all part of my evil real estate plot, Superman will never stop me!
  *grabs popcorn*
  Oh, wow. So our movies are all like, collecters items now?
  What the.... just gimme goldz.
View Results

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 am
"When they say not to panic, thats when you run!"

That made me lol.

Who else saw the trailer last night after Mentalist and went eek
I thought special effects couldn't impress me anymore.

What do ya'll think?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 am
movie looks horrible and really cliche  

Atheist Guy

magic mystery and mayhem

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 pm
i so love disater moves and cant wait to see it and im shore i will love beacuse i loved both day after tommoro and inderpendenc day that are by the same director  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:59 pm
i don't believe in 2012, but i must say, this movie looks somewhat interesting. i mean, watching the road crumble beneath them made it look like it was all gonna end so quickly, so i'm worried what the story is gonna turn out like. plus, i'm worried it might just end like the happening and make the whole 2012 fear even stupider. but i dunno. still a toss up for me  

the_forgotten_thought

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm
The end of the world. How nice...........~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am
Atheist Guy

Dude you must not really like movies or something, but whatever. You got your own thing I guess. The movie itself looks amazing special effects wise, but my fear is that when people go see it that it'll be one of those movies that if someone wasn't freaking about 2012 they would be now or if someone was already freaking about that this would just freak them out further.  

Lost Serenade

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 am
Eh I might watch it. There are a lot better movies coming out I'd rather spend my ill begotten money on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy

Dude you must not really like movies or something, but whatever. You got your own thing I guess. The movie itself looks amazing special effects wise, but my fear is that when people go see it that it'll be one of those movies that if someone wasn't freaking about 2012 they would be now or if someone was already freaking about that this would just freak them out further.

i hate dumb movies like transformers the only movie im really excited that is coming out is "the road" and thats it im not really likeing the whole 2012 fans good you just want to see the white house or some other place get completely owned. You all know when you saw that trailer that the acting sucked and that the special effects looked good thats it.Cliche yes the movie is going to be a big fat cliche because it's so predictable the family will be safe and they will probaly live together or john cusak will die and they will survive happy
ohh and the trailer for the road is here
The trailer for the road

i dont hate movies i acttually enjoy movies but my favorite are the dark gritty and sureal ones too.And really who takes the whole 2012 crap serously god i hate stupid people.  

Atheist Guy

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 am
Atheist Guy
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy

i hate dumb movies like transformers the only movie im really excited that is coming out is "the road" and thats it im not really likeing the whole 2012 fans good you just want to see the white house or some other place get completely owned. You all know when you saw that trailer that the acting sucked and that the special effects looked good thats it.Cliche yes the movie is going to be a big fat cliche because it's so predictable the family will be safe and they will probaly live together or john cusak will die and they will survive happy
The trailer for the road

i dont hate movies i acttually enjoy movies but my favorite are the dark gritty and sureal ones too.And really who takes the whole 2012 crap serously god i hate stupid people.

Transformers was an amazing movie. Both of them. 2012 only looks good cuz of the special effects. If you've seen the trailer you'll know what I mean. And I agree with you on that whole area. Acting probably will suck, but the special effects are the bomb. You never know. I've seen movies where not everyone survives, and actually end up dying anyway. So you can't say its a cliche bcuz your not entirely sure of that. Now as for your "The Road" movie. I don't know. That looks like a cliche. Guys kid gets hurt, and he goes through pretty much hell to save him. Plus it looks like something that would happen after 2012. Like a combo movie of a few movies i've seen where its pretty much the end of civilization, and some hero is pretty much trying to do something or save someone. As for ppl taking it seriously. Yes it may be stupid to some, and you may hate the ppl that take it seriously, but there are some ppl out there who believe in what may or may not happen. We'll never know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 pm
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy

The trailer for the road

Transformers was an amazing movie. Both of them. 2012 only looks good cuz of the special effects. If you've seen the trailer you'll know what I mean. And I agree with you on that whole area. Acting probably will suck, but the special effects are the bomb. You never know. I've seen movies where not everyone survives, and actually end up dying anyway. So you can't say its a cliche bcuz your not entirely sure of that. Now as for your "The Road" movie. I don't know. That looks like a cliche. Guys kid gets hurt, and he goes through pretty much hell to save him. Plus it looks like something that would happen after 2012. Like a combo movie of a few movies i've seen where its pretty much the end of civilization, and some hero is pretty much trying to do something or save someone. As for ppl taking it seriously. Yes it may be stupid to some, and you may hate the ppl that take it seriously, but there are some ppl out there who believe in what may or may not happen. We'll never know.

transformers was a waist of 100 million dollars the whole transformers movie was for 3 years old kids i hate them but thats just my opinion and a second thing read "the road" its not a cliche the part thats it's after the armageddon is true but it's not what you think. Oh and sory but special effects dont make a movie good just for people who like too see shinny things and explotions.And the part of "we will never know" it's simple the indians ran out of space and could begin to write a new one becasue the spanish in vaded and killed every one.I just dont understand how the transformers movie was good it's good for kids or people who dont give a crap about the mvoie and just go to see explotions and brainless acting a robots fight.

god... i hate michael bay  

Atheist Guy

Aubergine Whiffletwill

Nimble Nymph

19,750 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 pm
I don't really know what to say about this one. I'm not really into disaster movies. I mean, really? People want to see a movie where the earth is destroyed? Why?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Sal the Mule
I don't really know what to say about this one. I'm not really into disaster movies. I mean, really? People want to see a movie where the earth is destroyed? Why?

people get a thrill of seeingcrappy specail effects and seeing destruction and madness breakdown society. I like it but when their a good story behind it.  

Atheist Guy

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm
and yet sadly after the day after tomorrow came it just brought another type of movie. and seeing how people think the world gonna end. i laugh at them.
but im more then likely gonna go see the movie just to laugh at it and maybe get kicked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 am
THAT'S ENOUGH, ROLAND EMMERICH.  

Quixotic Faye

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm
hey it the truth.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers