Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
[Hiatus] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you ask for an item properly??
You say: give me give me give me!!!!
7%
 7%  [ 61 ]
You say: can I have an item please, thank you
88%
 88%  [ 759 ]
You say: where the heck, is my item already.....
4%
 4%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 855

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 am
~Why am I doing this?? O.o~

♥Ok so I said a while back that I was going to be giving out free stuff, so to own up to it, I've created a thread just for my favorite Gaians>ain't you special< the set up is easy, post once you get a free item, but bump 15 times and you get another item. For every 15 you do, I'll add another item to your list. Be the first on page 100 and you get gold, plus and item. Now keep in mind that the items I'm giving out are random, so you could get something awesome or so lame noob thing I'm trying to get rid of, whatever's in my inventory at the time. This is a first come first served thread, so if your late for the party oh well. Stay and chat, you get better prizes ^.^♥

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANYMORE TRADES, ALL TRADES NEEDS TO BE SENT TO Aset Nsoroma, SHE WILL BE HELPING ME FROM NOW ON.

We're closing down for ONE MONTH, this will give me time to restock up my inventory for better prizes for all of you. Also I'm not as active as I use to be so I want to be fair and not make anyone wait to get their stuff for long periods of time. If you have already started bumping, then feel free to send a trade to Aset. This only counts if you bumped BEFORE I posted this announcement. However if you are a member of the Stair Way to Heaven Guild, the giveaway there is still going, Aset has agreed to give of her own to help out. I'd like to thank everyone who've helped to keep this place active and hope you all return when we reopen in ???.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:53 am
~La Rules~

♥ No begging, I don't want to see anyone sending me pm's asking for more free stuff or any free stuff at all. If you post you will receive an item.
♣ The item you receive is of my choice, so if you don't like it cancel the trade and I'll give it to someone else, or you can just simply say no thank you>like a good Gaian< and bump for a different item.
After you post, send me a trade with the page number you post on, please accept the trade as soon as possible, so as not to hold up the line. If trade is not accepted in two days, I will cancel it and you may try again by bumping.
♥If your going out for more items, label your bumps, if I find that you didn't bump the required amount of times, I will cancel the trade and you may try again.
♥Under no circumstance are you to lie to me, I can tolerate a lot of things but lying isn't one of them, if I catch you cheating you will be black list on the spot and all trades from any of my shops will be canceled for one month. If you continue to be annoying you will be warned, then reported, don't mess with me on this people.
♣The White list is for all you wonderful members out there who follow the rules and how participates in the contests and bumps. This will get you into my good graces and your chances for more and better items will increase.
♠Of course follow all Gaia Tos, and the rules set forth by our Guild owner Doctor Blovem
♥Don't spam, flam, stretch the pages or talk trash to anyone in here, this is not your chance to start some drama with anyone, take it outside.
♥This is a chance to get to know some people and have fun making gold and items at the same time, use it as such.
♣Just so I know you have read the rules post an animal noise in your first post some where, if I see anyone who didn't you get one chance to try again and them your blacklist.
♠Also, I like helping out with dream avi's, but DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT, to be added to my list you must be a regular. Also do not PM for a free gift, that will get you BLACK LISTED.
♥I will update rules as I see fit.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 am
~White List~

♥cleoz: She's a regular and helps out in the thread. If she messages me complaining about you, your as good as black list.

~Black List~

>And we have our first blacklist person, congrats <

♥alchemist19(Not following the rules)

♣Darkrai4879(Pm'ing me for items)

♠the ninja 01(Spamming)

♥ii CoCo - KiKi ii(Pm'ing me for a donation)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 am
~Completed trades~

♥AzunaUchiha: complete

♣SassyStarburst: complete

♠micalit: complete

♥cleoz: complete

♣AngelNumberXIII: complete

♠cutie376: complete

♥xXxMuffinxMasterxXx: completed

♣myunhappybirthday: completed

♠Metal cory: completed

♥Oreinj Juice: completed

♣aragonm: completed

♠Evil Sonaru: completed

♥z_KanameKuran_z: completed

♣flamingwolfess: completed

♠KaloyBandito: completed

♥dawnwolfee: completed

♣iiRoney: completed

♠darkprince_awesome: completed

♥SuzukiHarumi: completed

♣Dragon Rider Joe: completed

♠firexogurl: completed

♥JazzyWazzy310: completed

♣alexanator8797: completed

♠Jarojaro: completed

♥samslcmy: completed

♣K_Smoothies: completed

♠3dgar509: completed

>There's more names that needs to be added<

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 am
~Contests~

~Send me a Pm with subject contest, before stating any of them~

♥Bump 100 times

- AzunaUchiha(2)

-cleoz(3)

-Evil Sonaru .

-aragonm(1)

-Moonquake

-z_KanameKuran_z

-KaloyBandito(1)

-iEquation

-dawnwolfee

-iiMystical Dazzle

-Ren_Tenjo

-KaloyBandito(1)

-BloodAngel95

-X-Decima-X(3)

♣I love avi art, so if you think you have some skills in drawing, do one of me. The best art will be posted here and the winner will receive 5000gg

-AzunaUchiha

-Ren_Tenjo

♥If you believe you have some Tektek skills than create me a St. Patrick's Day Dream Avi, the winning avi will be posted here and the creator will receive 1000gg

.St. Patrick's Day Winner:
.kiraXx7
.User Image

Halloween Winner:
Hinata Uchiha-chan
User Image

♣Look out for random pictures posted by me, be the first to quote it and win some random items

-cleoz(1)

>More will be added<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 am
~Dream Avi Wishlist~

>I want to help make some dreams come true, please read the rules regarding getting added to this list<

♥myunhappybirthday~ (great old one)

♣xXxMuffinxMasterxXx~(Inari's Beads 11th Gen)

♠AzunaUchiha~(Gogh Reed, Enchanted Book, Marital Pendent, and Kiki)

♥cutie376~(Clean white toothbrush)

♣micalit~faunzy's flute

♥Ren_Tenjo~(Brandy and Momo the monkey)

♥candy_freak_man~Blue Sweetheart Teddy Bears.

♣Kone1~(Gogh Reed)

♠OneWeekRainisu~( Zhivagos Underwear)

♥xXDemonic-PheonixXx~( demonic anklets)

♣X6DarkShade6X (death whisperer)

♣BloodAngel95 ( Let it snow,Cloud, Pixie)

♠cleoz~(Goti the kid)

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 am
~Items~

Please note that I have over 300+ noob items I'm trying to get rid of, so if you send me a trade its going to be something of that nature, unless you've proven that you want a better item by bumping  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 am
Bark!!!

We are now officially open ^.^

Chief Sankofa
Crew

cleoz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 am
*woof* hello, may i have free items? Sorry to be rude, but i was hoping you could help me out with my dream avatar item.(goti the kid) I hope it's not too much. Thank you. *woof* *whack tail*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:21 am
Mrow meow me-OUCH O_- hai very nice lady may i have a free item i really need help getting my dream avi item (great old one) and i dont think i can thank anyone enough for helping me get this item (especially since ive met ALOT of mean people on this site) ruff bark mooo.... ill stop now  

myunhappybirthday

kagetsuki Burudoshisu

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:30 am
Can I have an item please thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm
Hey. Bump  

filipine star

5,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250