Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 pm
~Sanctuary~

Bonjour sugars, lately I've come to realize that most of our regulars would like to... shall we say, express themselves more freely. *chuckles* As if they haven't already, but just to be on the safe side for all you kittens I'd like to inform everyone that this is a mature thread, meaning there' a bit of pg-13 content from time to time. Nothing truly hanus mind you, but still, you've been warned.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 pm
~Bar House Rules ~

Quick rule rundown. No fighting, no biting, no magick, don't piss me off or my mods. You break the rules, we break body parts and you're banned from here... if you survive.

In short, come in peace or leave in pieces. You got it? Good.
Now you can enter

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 pm
~Mods~

Chief Sankofa
- Thread Owner and Role Play Sub-form Mod

User Image

Hetukiri
- Co-Thread Owner and Role Play Sub-form Mod

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:55 pm
~Thread Owners~

♥ True Blood After Midnight ~Chief Sankofa

♣The Masque of the Red Death ~Rin128536

♠Greek Mythology Reincarnated ~Teto Kasane

♥*X-The Cold of Winter-X* ~Frorxest

♣± Edenavé Culer ± ~Sweet Knight Mare

>This list goes by active Rps, if you think yours should be added pm me<

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:56 pm
~Wall of Fame~
(otherwise known as people that make us stuff
Some day I'll clean this up and make it look neater, but not today...-3-)

User Image

Created by~ Nick_austin90

User Image

Created by~ Crew Draggy

User Image

Created by~ FCharlotteM37

User Image

Created by~ Nhikxter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:56 pm
~Memorable Posts~

Hetu: *walks up to you in the school lunch room* "We cant see each other anymore...im not the hero, im the bad guy!! *turns head away dramatically* I will leave you now...*Walks away, but then appears on the other side of you* "so...you understand right?
Stay away from me...*Walks away*

Chief:
Bu-u-u-t I'm an emotionally unstable teenage girl that can't find the love and support I need from my parents so I have to look to the first boy that makes me hot in my pants to smother with my undying affections. *clings to your freezing cold hard body* Your turning me down only makes me want you more.

Hetu: Well...you do smell like marijuana and pretentiousness. and everyone knows that no vampire...ehem i mean normal human school boy can resist the smell of illegal drugs... and pretentious girls *takes a big wiff of your hair* If you stay with me you will be in danger, are you sure you want to be with me? *stares at you until you give me an answer*

Chief:
*Grabs your face between my hands, pulling your eyes to mine, no blinking* Even though we just met and I don't know you from the awaiting rapist around the corner. There is no doubt in my mind that I would die without your ever watchful eyes upon me twenty-four seven. We were meant to be together....*whispers lowly in your ear* forever.

Hetu: *sees you about to get squashed by a car*..............[1 minute later]..........2 minutes later]........*grits teeth* well..i guess she does smell like my favorite drug *run towards you and puts my hand out stopping the car dead in its tracks.sniffs you once more then vanishes*

*Some where a couple miles away from you, i sit in a tree and shudder from the high i just received. eyes roll to the back of my head* mmmmm....

Chief:
*Looks at the dent in the car, then back to you, looks at the dent, then back to you, dent, you , dent you, dent...*
Your super fast....and your strong...I know what you are. *Dramatically looks away from you, my eyes lingering towards the ground*

Hetu:
*Eyes you and stares at you some more for a good 5 minutes*
What am I? Say it Loud!!!!

Chief:
*Turns towards you, meeting your gaze*
Ten minutes later

*Says breathless*....... Superman!

Hetu: God!!! damn how slow are you!!! The freakin computer you where using....yes i admit i was stocking you in your house >> but thats not the point:
Pale skin, Drinks Blood
Creature of the Night
Nosferatu, Do i have to spell it out for you IM A VAMPIRE!!!!! *Arms flail in the air* *rolls eyes then flings you on my back,* come i must show you something!!! *thinks to self, if she is a girl her breast must be small, i cant feel s**t on my back!!*

*lets you down off of my back and then starts to unbutton my shirt*

Chief:
*Looks at you my eyes coming alive*
Oh yes, yes, I've waited freaking books for this. I am so really be your mate and bare your cool sparkly seed within me. *holds arms out for you to take me here and now*

Hetu: *turns away from you and looks to the ground, then turns around and gives you a deep kiss and hopes you shut up whiles in taking long wiff of your drug scented aroma* "Ohhh i love you Marij...ehrem Bella"

*but then pulls away* How can you love me Im a lethal killing predator Diamond studded Undead Creature Vampire!!! No one can ever love me. *runs to a tree behind you* Im faster than you can blink" * punches the wall next to you and it shatters* Im stronger than the military!!!" *Jumps to the highest branch* I can jump higher than any Kangaroo!!!

Chief:
*Sucks in a deep breath, your show of power making my nipples grow hard and round*
Yes yes, I know this, all of this. Yet still I can not deny you, my diamond studded prince of the night. Take me, now before its too late, every second I grow more old and wrinkly. Before I can no longer enjoy the sight of you as my eye sight grows faint, my core shrivels and drys up like two week old casserole. My once perky breasts, sag and hang low to my knees. I say again, nah I beg! take me from my mortal curse. *falls heavily into your arms*

.......to be continued.........maybe......

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 pm
~Calendar Events~

Thread Events:

~Thanksgiving (November 24)
~Christmas (December 25)

~Events/Announcements~

Attention all thread owners, The Role Playing Forum is undergoing a clean up, we will be deleting any old threads. Pages three will be going first, then second and finally the first page. If you would like to keep your thread going, please contact me as soon as possible. Any questions or concerns feel free to pm or post it in Sanctuary.

All right ladies and gents, it's time again for another Sanctuary Event.
-Flexes-
We are hosting our very first real raffle contest! I say the first, because for those of you who were here for Christmas remember it was more for charity, Well this time the prizes goes just to you. Don't you feel special? The contest begins August 1 and last through the 31, midnight August 30 is the deadline to buy your tickets. The following morning, the winning ticket will be posted and the prize given out. So the more tickets you buy, the higher your chances will be. Ticket numbers will start 1-1000, it would be wonderful if all ticket spots were filled, and if that does happen then I will add two bonus raffle prizes. -Nudge nudge- Best of luck to you all.
View my journel to see ticket holders and numbers avalible:
"V-Day Event"
lor]Fill up Cupid at the door, and send San a pm telling me just how much you enjoyed it, the better the answer, the better the prizHEY!!!!!EVERYONE!!!!!
This is The official Announcement of my Event that Starts Tomorrow which is Thursday Dec, 9th to Saturday Dec, 11th[/]
*Game instructions and Rules*[
Ok now the rules of this game are simple ive quoted pieces of lyrics from certain Christmas Songs[/or] [coloed]and all you have to do is tell me the [CORRECT
Name of the song that each lyric comes from!!![/lign][/colo
"What a laugh it would've been if daddy had only seen"...[
[si8]Good Example:[1.I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
[sizBad Examples:[1. I Saw mommy
2.Saw Mommy
3.What a laugh it would have been
4.Kissing Santa Claus[/]
[si]NOW THE FUN PART OF THE GAME!!!![/col
The top 3 people who sends me the list of all the lyrics and the correct song name listed besides the lyric gets...[/c
1st person to complete the list- 100k+ lucky key
2nd person to complete the list- 50k + lucky key
3rd person to complete the list- 25k + lucky key[/
-And all Participants who still turn in their lists to me will get a Gold star Tattoo!!! Because in Hetu's eyes we all are winners!!!-[/col
[i//i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Clip Art/ChristmasDancingTree.gif[/
Questions? Pm me!!! ^_~
Colors of Thanks Event

Alright, if your here and your reading this, then you already now about the event and what's expected for each day, but just as a reminder:
Monday-Blue
Tuesday-Orange
Wednesday-P!nk
Thursday-Red
Friday-Indigo
Saturday-Green
Sunday- White/Rainbow
Don't forget to post what the color makes you thankful for!

*Games*
Color me a Dream:
Create a tekte with the color of your choosing, each one will be judged at the end of the day. Yes you can send me your tektek's early but never fear posting them the day of. Contest ends 11pm Eastern Standard Time.
Entries:
Blue Day: FCharlotteM37

White Day: Crew Draggy

Green Day: FCharlotteM37

Rainbow Day: FCharlotteM37

(Prize is 10k)

Color me a Quote:
This is something I always enjoy doing, I'll be posting random quotes throughout the week, first to quote and tell me who created it and where from, wins. Yes I know you can just google it, but you'll still have to quote me first and give me the details. xD
(Prize is mystery gift)

Color me a Theme:
For all of you music lovers, find me some funky beats that goes with my color day! Ex. "Purple Rain" on a Friday. Songs not for you, well give me a picture, poem, anything you think shows off the color best. How this works is simple, you just post that your entering the theme contest and show me what you've got, I'll quote and post the one I luff most by the end of the day.
(Prize is mystery gift or gold)

*San's Colors of Thanks Spirit Award*
Listen up because this is how you win the 100k prize. I'm really into Thanksgiving, and a lot of the time it gets passed off as "stuff your mouth day" which just plain bites. (no pun intended) So Gaian's give me hope that Thanksgiving is still out there!
Requirements:
-You must post at least three times a day in the thread(Thanksgiving day being the exception)
-You must dress up in the color of the day, those that go all out have a better chance of impressing me.
-You must participate in at least on game above.
-You must show respect and kindness to everyone in the thread(you should be doing so anyways) But I'm a sucker for someone that sticks out of the crowd or overly friendly. xD
At the end of the week, the thread mods and myself will vote on who wins.

~Special Guest~
[i//s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/ec/f8/6afa3ca145f8ec_flip.png?t=1289787378_6.00_00[/img]
Lady Key is our special Gaia artist that will be lurking about the
thread, keep an eye out for her, she just might created you a piece.

:Winner's Circle:
Blue Day= FCharlotteM37, with her tektek entry.
Orange Day= Vyvyana, with her awesome orange advertisement!
Pink Day= Crew Draggy, with her image, song and poem.
Red Day= Nhikxter, with his witty cerebrates.
Indigo/Purple Day= Lorelai1115, because she proves purple is more then just a color.
Green Day= Lady Key and Nhikxter, you guys gave greats reasons to love this beautiful color and your avis looked pro.

[im]http://www.kilroywashere.org/09-Images/Woody/Tarzan-Jane.jpg[/img]
Jungle Fever:
Its time to go primal!
First place prize: 50k! [Korby]
Second: Blue Heavenly Unmentionables [Hetu]
Third: Immaculate Bishop [Philip]

~Rules~
Its simple my loves to win the prizes you have to participate everyday in your best Tarzan and Jane garments, during which myself, and one other mystery judge will hand out points. You'll be judged in three categories: 1) Originality, 2) Style, 3) Over all appeal. Remember, couples are worth double the points, but are also judge the hardest as a whole. At the end of the weekend the winners will be posted.

Starts: 9-3-10
Ends: 9-5-10
[im]http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/anglesdoexist/Decorated images/LG6250_STOCKING_NURSE_BLACK-1.jpg[/img]
Docter Docter:
An avi contest of medical proportions .
First place prize: 50k!
Second: Blue Heavenly Unmentionables
Thrid: Immaculate Bishop

~Rules~
Keep it fun and sexy, only one entry per-person.
Must be your avi, not a tektek.
(males feel free to go tranny, I'd love to see what you come up with )

Starts: 6-10-10
Ends: ???

*And an off note I believe I mentioned this earlier but I would like to restate that I may be leaving soon, I'm not sure when due to some things, but when I do it will be for two months straight, so I'll need for all of you to take care of my baby(TBAM) and look after the Role playing sub forum for me. Mayuri_Zenjin is the law when I'm gone, because his actual crew for the guild, so any problems or questions go straight to him. But I have no doubt you will all work together famously when I depart. And as a bonus for all of your hard work, I will be giving out gold bonus or wishlist items to all members who stay active in the Rp's (doesn't have to be mine) but if you are lovely enough to keep mines alive, I will say that the bonus is BIGGER and Hetukiri will be handing out the page prizes as well.*
Secret Santa-please see the announcement thread-

PJ Night 1/18/09

♥Dream Avi contest 1/23/10-1/25/10

heart Valentines Day Events heart
Pot of love
"Fill my heart with lovers wine, take me to the end of time."
-Everyone submits items into a "pot" and takes a number, the more items you enter the more numbers you get, then we roll the dice and whoever gets the winning numbers wins the pot. Gold is excepted as a item for every 1k you get two numbers. Items can be ANYTHING valentines related or just love/cute/anythingthatlookslikeitbelongsinapotoflove.
Muse Me
"Sweet voices on the wind, toss and turn me as they begin."
-Submit a poem, short story, song, or piece of art that you believe best represents Valentines day or the theme of Love. Winner will be chosen by highest vote. Any ties and both members will be win, you many also enter in every category but only once. Please post a link to your entry unless its rather short, and feel free to Pm me with subject "Muse Me" if you'd like. All works can be original or found over the net.
Be Mine
"Silent strangers in my sight, hold me close, whispers throughout the night."
-After looking on the list, pm me who you would like to be your Valentine, when a person is taken I will cross them out so that no one can use them again. By the end of the day everyone should have a Valentines. I will be submitting the names of regulars I see in here, if your name is not on and you wish to participate or decline playing, please let me know. *For none regs.* (if you just want to enter in the contest you may but please at least post often)
Shot through the heart
"I looked into your eyes, and my heart nearly drowned in them"
-Much like any spirit award, this gift is chosen by ME to the member who I believe is the spirit of Valentines Day. (ways to get picked are: participation in the events, dressing your avi for V-day, and throwing out lots of love in the Rp's and threads.)

Beach Party: Show off your best surfing videos, or anything related to the beach. One lucky winner we get my board!
*Rhymes and contests ideas are all by me, so no stealing my shizh hoe D< *

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:58 pm
~Role Playing Rules~

These rules apply to all Rp's
♥No making spam threads or off topic threads(they will be deleted)
♣No cybering
♠The owners of the thread are your gods!!!-not really- what they say goes.
♥Beggars will be chewed up and spit out D<
♣If your thread is not active for 30days its considered dead and will be moved.

~Advertisement~
Come visit some of our regs around Gaia!

June Malatesta Art shop

User Image

San's Thread

User Image

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:01 pm
inkheart-21-death
Chief ( saluting) what are you going to be for Halloween

Hello there, sorry wasn't trying to ignore you, just had to finish somethings in here first. Your post has been deleted due to the fact that I wasn't done setting up.

-deep sigh- Ok, ummm...not sure what I plan on being for Halloween to tell you the truth. I might be going to Halloween Horror Nights, so that's a plus. But still no ideas toward a custom =_= how about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm
Oh yeah first post -slaps a seal of approval on the door- and we're open for business @u@  

Phantom Touch

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 pm
can one of u guys start a new rp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm
@Satanicskull: Any specific reason why you want one of us to start a new one?  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm
well i joined an rp and i like writing but i just couldnt find that many i was that intrested in so i was hoping one of the mods could make a fresh and new rp and that i could help with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Why not create your own instead, it would seem easier, that way you control what type of Rp it is that most interests you. I'm not saying that new Rp's will not be created, but we're still trying to get the ones we have now up and running. What could I do to try and make my Rp more appealing to you?  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas