Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Where would you like to travel? (before and after Hetalia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Alright, where would you like to go?

Did you want to go here before Hetalia, or did it influence you to go to this country?

DO NOT ANSWER "I want to travel everywhere", it doesn't count. scream
lawl

Using my self as an example:

Before Hetalia, I wanted to go Russia and Germany more than any other countries!

After Hetalia, I still wanted to go those same places.

To make things less complicated or lengthy, keep it down to at least 5 countries. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm
Hetalia has made me want to go to Italy even more. D:

I kind of want to go to Spain now, when previously I had no desire to at all. He's just so cute~

But more than anything, I WANT TO GO TO THE NORDIC COUNTRIES. Particularly Finland, Sweden, and Iceland (heard Iceland was beautiful).

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Ohhh, I would like to go to Spain. Yeah, before Hetalia, Spain just reminded me of my horrible Spanish teacher. She treated me like I was a retard.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Truthfully? Everywhere. If I could spend the rest of my life roaming from place to place, that would be kind of nice, but I tend to be a wanderer at heart. Since that's unlikely to happen and choices will have to be made, I'd like to see Norway and Sweden. My family immigrated to the US during the late 1800's. Also on my list would be China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, the UK, Germany and Austria. These are places I've wanted to go since I was a little girl and read about them in geography and history courses.  

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

Joker-Nightmaren

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Before Hetalia I wanted to go to Egypt, France and Germany. After Hetalia, Russia was added to my list. (so was something else I can't remember the name of...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm
TararistThreat
Truthfully? Everywhere. If I could spend the rest of my life roaming from place to place, that would be kind of nice, but I tend to be a wanderer at heart. Since that's unlikely to happen and choices will have to be made, I'd like to see Norway and Sweden. My family immigrated to the US during the late 1800's. Also on my list would be China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, the UK, Germany and Austria. These are places I've wanted to go since I was a little girl and read about them in geography and history courses.

Dude I'm the same way. I would love to just drop everything and travel the world for the rest of my life...too bad it is unlikely to happen though. xD Haha, so I would have to say I want to visit Greece again to see my relatives (I went there a few times before, but I was sooo young I can barely remember it)...and after watching Hetalia I only want to visit it more. biggrin I need to visit Italy, too, since I've wanted to go there for like as long as I can remember...and I'd like to visit Germany, the UK and the Netherlands too...I'm already saving up for a trip Europe so I can meet up with a friend in Germany, actually (haha, I'm probably gonna be reminded of Hetalia everywhere I go too, rofl). :p  

poptart fuse

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:01 pm
poptart fuse
TararistThreat

Dude I'm the same way. I would love to just drop everything and travel the world for the rest of my life...too bad it is unlikely to happen though. xD Haha, so I would have to say I want to visit Greece again to see my relatives (I went there a few times before, but I was sooo young I can barely remember it)...and after watching Hetalia I only want to visit it more. biggrin I need to visit Italy, too, since I've wanted to go there for like as long as I can remember...and I'd like to visit Germany, the UK and the Netherlands too...I'm already saving up for a trip Europe so I can meet up with a friend in Germany, actually (haha, I'm probably gonna be reminded of Hetalia everywhere I go too, rofl). :p

At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone is the same way about this. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 pm
After Hetalia I've wanted to go to Italy and Germany more X3 (But I wanted to go to those places before Hetalia too)

But I also want to go to Australia, China, Japan and Greece : )

Monsieur Gaylord

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 pm
poptart fuse

Greece looks so gorgeous in photos! There's another place I'd love to see, and we're saving up to visit Singapore in a couple of years. A friend of mine lives there, and he's saving up to visit China while we're there. He says it's going to be interesting arranging it in advance, but being able to see China with him should be much fun since he speaks Chinese.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm
Hisokas_baby
Hetalia has made me want to go to Italy even more. D:

I kind of want to go to Spain now, when previously I had no desire to at all. He's just so cute~

But more than anything, I WANT TO GO TO THE NORDIC COUNTRIES. Particularly Finland, Sweden, and Iceland (heard Iceland was beautiful).

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:30 pm
Before Hetalia,I wanted to go to Spain because I heard it was awesome there.I also wanted to go to Japan. biggrin

Now I wanna go to Greece,Italy(My grandma's over there right now.Lucky),and Spain and Japan still!And Russia!I definitely wanna go there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 pm
Hmm before hetalia I wanted to visit China & Hong Kong and all of western Europe and but now I've included east Europe, the Nordic areas, and Japan & Korea.
razz  

Da-cookiemonster499

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 pm
Before Hetalia, I wanted to go to Japan. Now, I still want to go to Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 pm
[Ah, i wanted to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg before hetalia, and back to Prague too...
Now, after post hetalia, I really really just wanna take a months vacation to russia @_@]  

Huge Tracts of Land

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 pm
Before Hetalia I wanted to go to Japan and Russia, now I want to go there as well as tour Europe. XD It'd be awesome to just drop everything to be a wanderer. What an adventure that would be!  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff