Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
WHY IS HE NEVER ON TOP?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Lithuania to top Poland?
  yes
  no
  please write one and leave a link
  I'll write one!
  kolkolkolkolkolkol (yes)
View Results

The_Good_Docktor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Every. Single. Fanfic. POLAND is ALWAYS toping LIET! WHY? ONE PERSON PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE write a fanfic where Liet tops! Ahhhhg! I will if no one else.... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 pm
Probably because Liet is a total uke? xD  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:59 pm
Totally.
Besides,
Liet doesn't have it in him to be on top.
Poland makes a better seme,and Liet a total uke.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 pm
Mm, although Liet is totally uke-ish, I think I'd also like to seem his as seme for a change~ Could be really cute.  

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:59 pm
I AGREE WITH YOU. ♥

At least partially. I don't really believe in one or the other all the time. Always top, always bottom, that's boring and old fashioned! I think that with Poland being so shy, yet he seems quite forward with people he knows, he could be either. I could also see him "topping from the bottom" just because I think he'd like to be the less manly role.

I wrote a fic with him topping because that was part of the request, but I usually have it (and have role-played it) the other way around. I dislike people thinking that poor Liet is a total bottom though D: He's stubborn and quite strong willed (how else did he survive Poland and then Russia!). I think he acts more like a top than Poland, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Becuase at least Poland is assertve(even in a totally rad skirt) and while Liet is is...well he's Lithuania sweatdrop

(there are a couple of fics where Liet tops though and fanart is full with it. Though the kink meme does have a good amout of Lithuania/Poland as well as Poland/Lithuania.)perhaps I should provide links....  

Da-cookiemonster499

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:37 pm
You can't link them here directly. XD If we could then I'd link mine. Either PM them to the person or post a link to a list on LJ or something. For example something like this would be ok. My some 23 I think fills. XD;;

Lithuania can be assertive. Poland hides behind him when he's shy, and Liet was the one to save him in the past by taking Prussia by surprise. Also there was the comic with Lithuania telling Poland off, to which of course Poland kinda blew off but still. Not to mention historically Lithuania was the most rebellious of the Baltic trio when it came to Russia. He also fought with Poland after WWI because he didn't want to give up his "vital region"! And when Poland took it anyway? 18 years of no contact (in Hetalia time, this would be part of the time he lived with America). So I stand by my case!

People, don't underestimate Lithuania~!

Edit: I should also mention that Lithuania stubbornly tried to warn Poland again and again of Russia and Germany's invasion. And getting quite angry when remembering about anything Poland used to do. XD I think that if Poland got him riled up enough, Liet could easily top him (which would be just what Poland wanted XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am
Historically yes, there are cases of Lithuania's assertiveness (I don't doubt that razz ) and when interacting with other nations Lithuania's most likely to be in front (unless Poland feels comfortable or close enough to the other nation) but in their relationship doesn't it seem like Poland takes charge more often.  

Da-cookiemonster499

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 pm
x_LoveObject_x

I wrote a fic with him topping because that was part of the request, but I usually have it (and have role-played it) the other way around. I dislike people thinking that poor Liet is a total bottom though D: He's stubborn and quite strong willed (how else did he survive Poland and then Russia!). I think he acts more like a top than Poland, at least.

AGREE AGREE AGREE.

He could totally handle Poland. It's Poland, for God's sake.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:26 pm
Da-cookiemonster499
Historically yes, there are cases of Lithuania's assertiveness (I don't doubt that razz ) and when interacting with other nations Lithuania's most likely to be in front (unless Poland feels comfortable or close enough to the other nation) but in their relationship doesn't it seem like Poland takes charge more often.

Taking charge means nothing. I've seen a woman take charge of a man many times, so how can you say that? I'm just saying that Poland strikes me as the type who would like to be on bottom, so while he's pushy with Liet, he'd make him be on top. And Lithuania has such a attentive personality, I think he'd be a rather good top or bottom because I think he'd be so concerned about his partner.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mizaki_Kurosaki12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm
3nodding Agreed although I've heard a story on http://www.fanfiction.net/ where Lite tops once in a random hetalia high school fict xd it was soooooo cute although again it would be more nice if he could change up the roles every once in a while~ whee

User Image
Although you're an idiot..

I guess you're my idiot...

I won't share you with the world

You know that right?

I'll be selfish for as long as I can

Because...Im like you

An Idiot

Who Loves just you

heart - Mizaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm
that's weird... I've always read fan fictions and seen art with Liet topping, never with Poland topping o.O;;  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

The_Good_Docktor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:31 pm
*sob* You all are so kind, but I had never been able to find anything with him topping! Ahhh!

But there is a light!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:58 pm
Madame Royale

I second that. rofl  

poleneceline

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:32 pm
Orgasmic Honey Roll
Madame Royale

I second that. rofl

We already covered why he wasn't. >.> I'm not saying men in skirts can't top, but Poland topping just seems unlikely. How can you even say someone like stubborn, strong Lithuania is a total uke and then look at Poland and be like 'Oh he's soooo seme'. talk2hand

Edit: Also, one or the other is boring as I already said. Switching is healthy. ♥ And I let the poll speak for its self. Only 4 say no, he shouldn't top. ♥  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff