~*~Temple of Holidays~*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:34 pm
~*Temple of Holidays*~

You step in from the darkens and push open the heavy doors of the temple, when what does greet your weary eyes, but colorfully blinking christmas lights. The inner chamber is lined with the cherrfull lights, blinking in random patterns along the walls. Tapisteries of hearts and little chubby cherrubs line the walls, depicting scenes of love. The floor itself is a wonder, golden coins mixed with four leaf clovers lay just under the surface of the stone floor. The glittering hues of yellow gold wash over the walls with every twinkle of the colorfull lights. Along the walls are various tables with bowls of candy free for the taking, and grewsome jack O'lanterns daring you to take a peice.

The mix of the Holidays thrust into a single environment is truely gawdy, but apparently pleasing to this strange and exotic Goddess. The twinkling christmas lights line the corridors along the glittering path of gold. The Jack O' Lanterns smile away as you walk past, weaving you way through to the inner chambers. Eventually you come to a small fork in the road. To one side the chistmas lights veer off and follow the winding pathway, gleefully lighting the way. To the other side the Jack o'lanters cast their dim glow, their smiling faces mocking. Straight the glittering path of gold continues on.

Beyond the three paths converge into the massive alter room, each path way melding into the whole once more. In the center sits a large alter over spilling with easter eggs, candy, gold coins, candles, and a various array of other items.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:34 pm
About the Goddess-

User Image

Holidae is the Goddess of Holidays! Most of the time she is cheery and happy, but when certain holidays approach, she can become moody, or overly loving. She is fun loving and never ceases too show it. Holidae has her own unique style, which for her never goes out. She adores Fae's who can show that no matter how old they get, they always have the holiday spirit.
Children: None
Mate: None

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:35 pm
Temple Followers:

coming soon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:36 pm
Temple abilities-
coming soon  

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:37 pm
Reserved for later  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:13 am
Holidae yawned lightly as She leaned back in her large overly stuffed chair. The christmas season was fast approaching and she was filled with cheer! She smiled happily humming to herself, tail swaying in time as she broke out into song.

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listening. In the lane, snow is glistening, a beautiful sight we're having tonight, walking in a winter wonder land."

On the last note she hoped up out of her chair and slid across the chamber in an exuberant pose. She stood frozen like that for a moment before dancing merrily around the room, strands of garland appearing in her paws.

"In the meadow we can build a snow man..."

Her voice dropped into a hum as she hung Garland around her alter and over her chair, for fun she stuck some in her hair and hat. Raven locks now glistening with silver and gold tinsel

Shariea

~Chikin Queen~

Eloquent Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:04 pm
[hmmm I think this would be a great temple for alpin due to his holiday spirit and such I will try for him to be a follower 3nodding and will edit this post to have him entering when I have more time later tonight^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:05 pm
(( Yay <3 *loves loyal followers with holiday cheer * ))  

Shariea

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:13 pm
Arabella wandered into the temple, a small pink Faepeep following her. Glancing at the creature, she smirked, "See I told you it was true! There is a place for you to fit in!" She looked around and nodded.
Zayah beamed and clapped her paws together. "Oh I'm so delighted!" She squealed, being the Peep of Valentine's day. Her ears flicked and she looked to Holidae and her eyes went wide. "Oh my! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you! My designer in a way!" She flourished a curtsey.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:13 pm
Holidae beamed and flicked her tail, the strands of garland in her hair catching the light in a dazziling sparkle. "Greetings to you little one!" she bowed down lowly and softly patted the peep on the head. "And such a darling you are too." Her emerald eyes looked up at Arabella and she winked softly. "Greetings to you as well my Dear. "

With gracefull effort she stood again and brandished a few more strands of Garland, silver and gold. "Would you two mind helping me decorate for the season? " she grined. "Besides, Its ever so much more delightful than just sitting around and talking."

Shariea

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:02 pm
Zayah, still beaming, bounced after Holidae, cheery as always. Why shouldn't she support holidays that weren't her favorite too? Especially when it's in season! "Of course, Lady Holidae!" Her voice was tiny and bubbly, but adorable non the less. "I'm Zayah by the way!" Her tail wavered behind her as she moved, wondering what she could do to help.

Arabella couldn't help but fall in love with the cheeriness around at the moment and waltzed after the pair, willing to help, perhaps not as enthusiastically as Zayah; but she was designed after a holiday now was she? "I'll help too!" She said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:35 pm
Holidae grinned and swept through the alter room. "where to start where to start!" she giggled to herself and tossed her arm full of garland over the back of her over stuffed chair, spinning around on her heels to face her two visitors. "How about we arc the Garland over the arch ways, and then we can get started on the Yule tree." She beemed, her white cheeks taking on a pleasnt rosey sheen.

With that she bounded back over to her chair and grabbed up the garland, handing a handfull to each of her guests. "So tell me dearies, what has brought you to my temple. You certantly seem like cheery ones, so You have a place here thats for sure." she grined and tacked a strand of garland, her tail sweeping the ground meerily.

Shariea

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:51 pm
Ari started to explain with a taking the garland and moving to the arch ways, tossing it over evenly. "Well Zayah..."

The Peep interrupted Ari and giggled. "I can speak for myself Ari!" Looking up at the arch ways, she stood on her tip toes, trying to get it over the top of it. "I wanted to meat you, since you are the goddess of Holidays, and I am a creature of a holiday!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:33 pm
Holidae paused for a moment to look down at the small peep. She chuckled slowly and reached down to ruffle the Valentine pee's Hair. "We'll its a pleasure to meet you Darlin', and children of the Holidays will always be welcome here." Her tail gave a small flick and she tacked up the last part of the garland over the arch way. "Have you though about what you are going to do for Yule? Its fast approching little ones. " She spun on her heels and smiled, becoming her seat over to her as well as two little plush stools. With a Flurry of Gawdy skirts and mismatched colors she sat herself down and offered the remaing seats to her visitors.  

Shariea

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:43 am
Ari looked horror struck for a moment, realizing that it was unlikly that she would get to spend time with her heart's joy over the holiday. She hadn't really thought of it before, she'd tried to keep the thought away from her, but now it hit her. "I'm...not quite sure..." Slowly, she sunk into the chair and put her paw in her chin.

Zayah looked at Ari and knew her heart was aching again. A pout fell over her lips as she looked at her friend as she sat in her own chair. "I was going to stay with Ari, so I guess I don't know what I'm doing either!" She gave her the mixmatch colored Kat a reassuring smile that it'd be ok. "I bet you, Lady Holidae, will be doing something wonderfully extravagant for Yule!"  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff