Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Paranormal Activity Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CupcakesAndSuicide

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 pm
I saw Paranormal activity, I really liked it
I just need t say, all of those people that want an ouija board, DON'T GET ONE!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:03 pm
I don't even think it came out in our place D: Sucks.  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

CupcakesAndSuicide

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm
ymPsiegetanK
I don't even think it came out in our place D: Sucks.

oh that stinks!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:07 pm
pretty_in_pink9955
I saw Paranormal activity, I really liked it
I just need t say, all of those people that want an ouija board, DON'T GET ONE!

They sell ouiga boards at wallmart, did you know that?
And I saw it but didnt like it much, it was good and all but it wasnt the scariest movie i've ever seen :l  

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:43 am
Saw the movie. And I honestly was very very UNimpressed.
I didn't find it scary at all. and it was boring and drawn out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm
I watched it Halloween night w/ my gf and her mom. We were all really freaked out about it because we thought it was real, but then we looked it up online and found out that it wasn't. I still thought i was good, just not scary.  

xXcrazy_rabid_squirrelXx

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 pm
it wasn't scary. i mean, it had some creepy moments, but scary isn't the word at all. still, i loved mica. he was so funny, and i think that's the real reason that i liked it at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm
It was an intreating movie. Of how well they are able to market and get people to watch it. Overall, that movie wasn't scary at all but it did well to play with people's feelings and thoughts. Though, I wonder why would a couple would like to leave their door open if they know some strange is happening in the house.

User Image  

Luna Lens

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 pm
What do you mean you wonder? People like to sleep with their doors open and some like it closed. I don't think it would have really mattered though. The demon was already in the house, so if the door had been closed he would have just opened it. (which would have been soooo much better.)

Which ending did you guys like? there are two. The one in theaters and another one where the police come in and find her in her bedroom after she's been sitting there for about three days.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:14 pm
i heard there was a third one, but it was too grousome to do in theaters, too. uh, i dunno if it counts as a spoiler, but supposedly another ending was her using the camera to beat him to death.  

the_forgotten_thought

ETuesday

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 am
xXNuclearDiffusionXx

And I saw it but didnt like it much, it was good and all but it wasnt the scariest movie i've ever seen :l

This.

Good film, but not actually scary.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 am
I watched it a few hours ago. I guess I'm one of the few people who actually thought it was scary. I loved the slow, menacing build-up of suspense and atmosphere which, sadly, few horror films bother to do anymore. It really immersed me in the story. And there were a few moments that genuinely terrified me, particularly towards the end of the film. And the end nearly made me jump out of my seat! Very well done.

I'd give it maybe an 8.5 out of 10. I wish more horror movies were like this one.  

Travis III

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm
the_forgotten_thought
i heard there was a third one, but it was too grousome to do in theaters, too. uh, i dunno if it counts as a spoiler, but supposedly another ending was her using the camera to beat him to death.
Hmm I only heard there were two. The one we all saw and the one where she comes back up in the bedroom and sits there for three days until the po-po find her.

I kind of wish I knew how she killed him. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:38 pm
sankapoo
the_forgotten_thought
Hmm I only heard there were two. The one we all saw and the one where she comes back up in the bedroom and sits there for three days until the po-po find her.

I kind of wish I knew how she killed him. sad

i had just assumed she'd ripped his stomach apart or something. haha, i swore she was eating him when she first came back in with his body. now THAT was freaky.  

the_forgotten_thought

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 pm
Travis III
I watched it a few hours ago. I guess I'm one of the few people who actually thought it was scary. I loved the slow, menacing build-up of suspense and atmosphere which, sadly, few horror films bother to do anymore. It really immersed me in the story. And there were a few moments that genuinely terrified me, particularly towards the end of the film. And the end nearly made me jump out of my seat! Very well done.

I'd give it maybe an 8.5 out of 10. I wish more horror movies were like this one.

I totally agree with you on the slow build-up of the film's action. It was seriously one of my all time favorite horror film, I get goosebumps just thinking about it. If you want another great horror flick check out an indie film called Session 9, I don't think you will be disappointed.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff