Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
FREE RANDOM GIVEAWAY PLEASE CLICK ME!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you rather enter a constest for?
  gold?, or something random out of someones inventory?
View Results

XxAtomicLightningxX

6,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 am
oH kay so I am hosting a contest and who ever come up with the most intersesting or random thing ever I wil give away The top 3 winners the top 3 things in my inventory. I wold give gold but I dont no how to do that yet maybe in my later contest i will. but for now my inventory.
EX. (mixed animal, really random funny word , or a picture that I like that is really random or something, as you can see i like random LOL.)
any way thing like that but be creative think of something more better. you can use the Ex. to.

P.S
I LOVE Fullmetal alchemist :hint hint hintey hint...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 am
Hmmmm... You like FMA? I'll make a little story about it!! Along with a joke I found!! Okay!! Here it goes!!!

~*~*~ED & THE NEWSPAPER~*~*~

After waking up, taking his normal shower and eating enough for four people, Ed decided to go out for a walk. Grabbing his ever favorite red coat and pocket watch, he headed out the door. Al having already left, he quickly locked it. Walking out into the brisk winter air, he smiled at the several happy children playing in the snow. Turning, he continued on his way to Central Headquarters. Along the way, he heard several people talking about the news paper.

"Did you see today's headline? I can't believe they actually put it in there!!" a warmly dressed man said to a woman.

"I know!! What are these people thinking!?!" the woman replied back, rolling her eyes at the gray toned paper. Catching his interest, Ed walked up to a near by news stand and decided to by one. Paying the man behind the counter the perspective amount of money, he turned and left. Glancing back for a second, he turned his gaze back to the paper and nearly tripped. The title in big, black letters read:

TORNADO RIPS THROUGH CEMETARY, HUNDREDS DEAD!!

Face-faulting, Ed laid there twitching and wondering about the sanity of the world.

~*~*~

I hope you like it!! Came up with it right off the top of my head!!  

Vaeli Eveinia Crow

Ace Firestarter

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 am
BAAAAAAAAAH hum bug

PIE!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 pm
ChocoPooHeartiJayColdPumps<3  

Jaded_Wanderer

Tenma Kihaku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:48 pm
THIS IS ALL AWSOME AND I FORGOT TO ADD THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR FIRST ONE YOU CAN TRY AGAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS AND TRYING  

XxAtomicLightningxX

6,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100

XxAtomicLightningxX

6,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm
AND ANOTHER THING I LOVE LOVE LOVE AL IN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST HES AWSOME sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Shino Babie

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm
OK OK IM KING TUTENPOOTEN AND THIS IS MY PET CAT FOOFOOCUDDLYPOOD (awww lookie the cute kitty abooboobooboo biggrin ) ANYWAYS WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH PONIES THAT EAT RAINBOWS AND POOP BUTTERFLIES!!! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope i win hehe 4laugh  

-o0LovelyAngel0o-

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm
my name is alen and i'm 100 years old  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:00 pm
since u like full alchemist this is wat i found.
User Image  

-o0LovelyAngel0o-

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers