Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 pm
[~+~]

What are your views on this?
(I know there's already a suicide debate thread, but i thought this is a different topic due to the nature of the situation.)

If you were suffering, to no end, and you wanted to die, so went somewhere where you can get assisted suicide, would you do it?
Say for example, you were totally paralyzed.
Never able to move again.
The most you could do was blink your eyes.
You were given an option of assisted suicide, would you do it?

The reason i bring this up is because not long ago over here in the UK there have been discussion on laws that should be brought in to punish those that go with a family member/friend when they have assisted suicide.
(I apologize if i've offended anyone, i can appreciate this can be a sensitive subject. >.<; )

By the way, in regard to my own view on this, i think it's perfectly understandable for a person to end their life this way if they're suffering that much. Surely it's the same thing with pets? You put them down when they're suffering that much, or are too old to go on, so why should it be any different with humans?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 pm
I think euthanasia should be allowed.. atleast in cases
where there is no hope of survival.

if they are going to die anyway soon, why not end their pain
if that is what they really wish? :/  

delete_my_existence

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 pm
I believe that it should be allowed in extreme cases where the family has consented and especially when the patient has consented.

A person should be allowed to die with dignity and without pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 pm
Hester Peche
I believe that it should be allowed in extreme cases where the family has consented and especially when the patient has consented.

A person should be allowed to die with dignity and without pain.

^^^^^^^^
this  

Matron Mord Sith

Azusanga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:51 am
If we can euthanise pets, why not people? If someone has a very very painful disease, with no cure, who has to live out the rest of their lives in near poverty from extensive treatments to even TRY to dull the pain that they're in, why not let them die? As long as the patient or family of the patient has discussed it and decided it to be the best thing, isn't it a dandy idea?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:07 am
i agree with every post above me.. i mean in the U.S the constitution says pretty much wer free to do what we please if it doesnt harm the law , if euthenizing (pardon my spelling ^3^) pets isnt illegal, why should euthenizing humans be any differnt?

heart heart heart heart Questing wind security blanket heart heart heart thnkz bai bai smile  

Iam MonsterRAWR0

kirin_girl The Younger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 am
ofcourse! duh! y let ppl suffer?..  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out