Reply 18. ✿ - - - Books
HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boobsandpussylicker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 am
House if Night series is amazing I want more ppl to know about it!!!!!It's a vampyre finishing school and it has thr teen drama, and vamyre stuff i luv heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:42 am
OMG I READ THESE SERIES TOO! but they're not my number 1 series (sadly) don't worry my number 1 series isn't Twilight it's....it's...it's....VAMPIRE ACADEMY!

omg you've GOT to read them they're like soooo good and i promise no sparkling vampires

BannedAccount8623822

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 pm
I'm reading the series too. I am pissed that the first four books came out in paper back and then Hunted came out in hardback. >.< I'm weird in the sense that I have to wait for the paper back to come out now so my collection doesn't look weird. I hope Tempted is the last one.....I hate it when the series I read gets popular and then it randomly goes to hard back.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 pm
I love this series. It's so good. It is one of my favorite vampire series. I can't wait for the next book, although I'm still not finished with tempted. sweatdrop  

SleepyGirl15

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iiiDemonicAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:49 am
I like this series a lot, but it's kind of getting on my nerves. I mean c'mon. She has more lovers then possible, Aphrodite turned human, Stevie Rae isn't cute anymore, and Zoey keeps choosing the wrong boy. -.-
And what's going to happen more? She already sent Neferent and Kalona away. Oh, and after Tempted at least six more books are coming out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:53 am
Burned needs to come out already. My other copies of the rest of the series are getting mad at me for over-using them  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Meanerz

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 am
I love the House of Night series! Although, I wish Burned would come out all ready! Im dying here!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm
OMG ONE OF THE BEST SERIES EVER!!!!!
GAHH! Zoeys turning into a slut tho. I mean COME ON! Blake, Erick, Heath, and.....the other guy....i forgot his name (I'll come back to me) BUT really?! ONG did Heath DIE!? in the last book! I was like NOOOOO! smile Lol!
Edit:
I remembered his name! Stark!  

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 am
Boobsandpussylicker
House if Night series is amazing I want more ppl to know about it!!!!!It's a vampyre finishing school and it has thr teen drama, and vamyre stuff i luv heart heart heart heart heart

I wanted to rip the book up. And I'm fourteen. It's an irritating book. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm
SorceressJacklyn
Burned needs to come out already. My other copies of the rest of the series are getting mad at me for over-using them

ditto  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

PrussianKiwi

Heart Hero

8,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm
iiiDemonicAngel
I like this series a lot, but it's kind of getting on my nerves. I mean c'mon. She has more lovers then possible, Aphrodite turned human, Stevie Rae isn't cute anymore, and Zoey keeps choosing the wrong boy. -.-
And what's going to happen more? She already sent Neferent and Kalona away. Oh, and after Tempted at least six more books are coming out.

I hope your being sarcastic.
I'm having a hard time hanging on to the series as it is.
No f'ing way am I gonna buy all those books.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:13 pm
omg!!! i luv this series. plus vampire academy, i like twilight but not as much now, and im also reading the sookie stackhouse novles to(those r the true blood books)  

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

BurninBite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:42 am
i think the series is awesome and i ALMOST cried at the end of tempted when Health get killed.....i was in the middle of class to  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm
ivory_ winter_demon
i think the series is awesome and i ALMOST cried at the end of tempted when Health get killed.....i was in the middle of class to

So he DID get killed! nooo! crying He cant die! gonk  

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm
I read the first one. They were hilarious and addicting but honestly, the vampires werent all that great. I mean, they eat regular food? you can still kill them? They're not ... well ... perfect?
I'm not a twilight freak but I liked the actual vamps better in twilight. great series though, totally worth reading!  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff