Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
Wanna be rich? Here's some tips (add some people!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did it help?
  Yes
  No
  Keep it going and we'll se
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 am
Hi.

You see, I got annoyed that people seem to go everywhere, anywhere and where ever just to, well, beg for gold. See here, I know what it's like not having gold to buy anything... cry

BUT! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

That didn't stop me from trying....meaning NOT through begging.

So here, I'd like to share some tips on how to get gold when you have no cash. Everyone who does not have cash but is rich like WOW, please put some tips here. I'd like to learn too.

So here's some of my tips.

1. Sell anything that's useless (you get too much of 'em). Don't matter through the marketplace or just sell 'em back through the inventory.

2. Invest ur gold for something that cost most of your gold (or all) and sell it back at a higher price! (but be careful, most stuff have seasons like some flashy white stuff or glittery always work on chrismast)

3. If not above, then try buying aquarium stuff or sell ur aquarium fishes before you use them. DO NOT sell the fishes at market price. Survey, then you put a price. The gold fishes you sometimes get in daily chances are now up to 3k for sale. That's a lot.

Ok, so that's my tip. Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't but hey it did work for me.

To all, please don't be reluctant to share.

I dedicate this thread to all who cannot use cash but got rich anyway...hihi xp

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:52 am
4. As well: POST IN FORUMS!!! I get 2k a day almost from posting in forums!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 am
THAT"S RIGHT!!! whee whee whee

Be active in you guild! ALL your guilds! You will always be rewarded! hihi... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 am
5. The booty grab topics works a lot! Look at the signatures and keep looking for glowing aquariums. I made 10K in 10 minutes. mrgreen
Try Spirrow's Watermeat Elite, It got a lot of Watermeats, mermaids and dolphins, which means lots of gold! mrgreen  

Sir Merlot

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 am
6. DONT BE LAZY! Try to do everything that's told above n you'll never regret it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:50 am
My tip to all of you:
Be one with your avatar.....  

SinX_franz

Virtuous Player

8,325 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SinX_franz

Virtuous Player

8,325 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:53 am
Next Tip:
When you booty grab.... Try to hit every tank w/ momo and dolphin on it....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 am
As for me, I never really begged for gold, just suggested it lol.
Well I earned 1m gold in 2 months actually, and I did it by just hanging out. You see when I was a nub here in Gaia I started out by posting a "hi I'm new" thread at the chatterbox. In a few minutes hordes of replies came, esp from the girls. So I chatted with them, got to know them and stuff an eventually made a few dozen friends. As my 1st week passed I started filling my wish list. To my surprise, 2 girls donated a death whisper to me. Then the donations just started flowing like mad. My wish list was almost empty in my 1st month. The rest of my earnings was thru market price increases. I bought a tank for 15k and I sold it for 100k. The price went up so fast! The booty grabbing helped. So basically just be friendly and people will help you. Just don't befriend people just for gold you selfish basturd xD  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Half Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 am
Nick_austin90
Hi.

You see, I got annoyed that people seem to go everywhere, anywhere and where ever just to, well, beg for gold. See here, I know what it's like not having gold to buy anything... cry

BUT! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

That didn't stop me from trying....meaning NOT through begging.

So here, I'd like to share some tips on how to get gold when you have no cash. Everyone who does not have cash but is rich like WOW, please put some tips here. I'd like to learn too.

So here's some of my tips.

1. Sell anything that's useless (you get too much of 'em). Don't matter through the marketplace or just sell 'em back through the inventory.

2. Invest ur gold for something that cost most of your gold (or all) and sell it back at a higher price! (but be careful, most stuff have seasons like some flashy white stuff or glittery always work on chrismast)

3. If not above, then try buying aquarium stuff or sell ur aquarium fishes before you use them. DO NOT sell the fishes at market price. Survey, then you put a price. The gold fishes you sometimes get in daily chances are now up to 3k for sale. That's a lot.

Ok, so that's my tip. Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't but hey it did work for me.

To all, please don't be reluctant to share.

I dedicate this thread to all who cannot use cash but got rich anyway...hihi xp

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Yep looks good to me. Well okay. I did pretty much that to invest in my money. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm
Play the games available. They may not give much and decrease when you play on n on but you still bet the gold.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 pm
Thanks
I mostly get all my gold from booty grab^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 am
everyone forgets zOMG. while by the start you'l barely make 2k day, as you advance 10k will be nearly daily [around bass'ken]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm
I play zOMG also and get all my daily chances there and surfing Gaia.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:21 pm
I have to say I either booty grab or play zomg! a lot.
Some BG threads have themes like all meats, or all dolphins, or all momos, etc. But in zomg! with a good enough crew you can make around 15k a run on SS. Of course, it's quite an investment of time to get to that point, and you won't always be able to find a crew that works well together, but when you do it pays pretty well.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 am
Thanx everyone  
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]