Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Boys Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:15 am
Is it just me or do like NO boys watch this show at all? xd The only one I can think of is my friend. He was looking for an anime to watch and he asked me what I was watching, I told him Hetalia but that he probably wouldn't like it and that I know 0 males that watch that show, and he was like, well now you know one! And he watched it... and he actually loved it. xd Do you guys know of any boys that watch it? I haven't seen a single one in this guild...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:40 pm
I know no one IRL who watches the show... sad ... but from what I've seen in LJ and the facebook fanpage and such, it doesn't seem like many boys watch this show at all.  

Sjs Katuko

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:06 pm
I don't have any friends who watch it, though I have a few that know what APH is. That's curious, though, it's a great show...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

I know 2 guys that've heard of Hetalia but I know 1 of them doesn't like it.I don't know about the other.

Damanit-yes

Lazy Strawberry

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 am
I know three of them. XD In person. One cosplays, two want to cosplay it. In the cosplay sub-forum, in my y-con post, he's the Romano. They don't "watch the show", they read the comics like everyone should though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 am
Off the top of my head, I know two. Both cosplay Germany.
[Edit] I see a decent number of males in images of the Hetalia photoshoot at Youmacon too.

Anyway, by default I'd expect Hetalia to have a smaller male fanbase than female one. It's like looking at... Mm... Gravitation or Princess Princess or some other shounen-ai anime/manga, and wondering why the female fanbase is significantly larger.
<< Princess Princess would probably be a better example, with the subtlety.

xxKarachan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 am
xx Kara-chan xx
Off the top of my head, I know two. Both cosplay Germany.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS.

I know of two.
My friend knows of it but I don't think he's seen it. The other is my brother who hasn't really seen it but knows of it because I keep calling him Canada.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 am
IF I FELT LIKE LOOKING, I'D FIND PICS OF THE YOUMACON GERMANY.

>> There were actually a fair number of male cosplays at Youmacon. Like a sexy Denmark. I only actually spoke with the Germany.

JAFAX Germany
;D We danced to and sang Tunak Tunak Tun together.
The America is friends with a friend of mine and posted in here once.
We ran into them again at Youmacon while leaving. I don't know if he cosplayed Germany at Youmacon though.

*didn't count people who just KNOW of it*
Actually, there are a TON of guys at my school's anime club who know of Hetalia.

xxKarachan

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Th-there was this Germany that cosplayed with my gfs Italy that was totally hot D: Didn't use a wig and went around in the tank top... being sexy... I was envious I didn't get to see him. I'll post a pic if I can find one with her in it, I'd feel odd posting one of him by himself since I don't know him personally. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:01 pm
My stepdad watches it with me. .____.
I made him the first time, but, now he and I both like it. xD
He's the only male I know IRL that I talk about Hetalia with.<3

rostrotten

Questionable Wildcat

26,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Contentious Pest Control 150

Gloomy Weeaboo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:04 pm
I have one male friend who absolutely loves it. And this doesn't really count I guess but my 8 year old brother likes watching APH with me neutral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm
I hava male pal who watches it too, and introduced me to the site I watch it on. Another guy friend I know likes history, so I plan to try and get him into the show too.  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

imacashew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 am
My male friend refuses to watch/read Hetalia, just because it involves history. He's gay, so he does point out characters that are good looking, like Netherlands and Denmark. He also thought Japan was a girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:24 pm
iGloomy Love
I have one male friend who absolutely loves it. And this doesn't really count I guess but my 8 year old brother likes watching APH with me neutral

That's so cute! xd  

__penguin__

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Th-there was this Germany that cosplayed with my gfs Italy that was totally hot D: Didn't use a wig and went around in the tank top... being sexy... I was envious I didn't get to see him. I'll post a pic if I can find one with her in it, I'd feel odd posting one of him by himself since I don't know him personally. XD

Do it anyway, I wanna see sexy Germanyyyy~ D=
Cosplayers have their picture taken expecting it to be posted all over the internet by random people anyway.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff