Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
NEWS! (Last Update: 10-20-2010) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:58 pm
All non-news related posts will be removed. Gotta keep this place tidy!

News

November 4, 2010
  • Another new member, huzzah!

Neon Strife is our newest addition to our guild! Welcome! Make a post in the Welcome thread, let's all get to know each other more!

Also, in the background, work continues on the guild, even if at times it's a little slow... Some I want to be a surprise, other stuff is just attempting some form of maintenance and recruitment. Don't be afraid to post stuff on your own about things you like or wish to discuss in our main forum, that's what it's there for!

November 4, 2010
  • I should've posted this quite some time ago, I need to form better organizational habits! New members! Yes, we have a few new members, and I'm gonna list them here in no particular order!

Maid_Panda_Desu

Emo_0m3

Rose-of-a-Gypsy

Alykia

Welcome, peoples! Please, post in our welcome thread in the main forum area and tell us a bit about yourselves! If I made any mistakes about who has joined, or left anyone out, please correct me by PMing me and I'll fix it as soon as possible!

October 20, 2010
  • Updated again after a while. Archived various old threads into different sections, mainly really really old main forum threads. Made use of some subforums to put away other threads, and created the Art and Creativity forum. This forum will be used for people to show off their artwork, writings, and other creative works. It can also be used to display the collection of Gaia minishop items and avatar edits that are often purchased through Gaia's markets. In short, anything creative will go there. Finally, started a new thread for gamers to get in touch with each other in the main forum. Leave your contact info there if you're looking for people to hook up and game with!

June 27, 2010
  • Long time no update! Archived various RPs. Added a Sticky to main forum to answer people's questions and problems. Added a sticky to Archival sub-forum so people can request revival of archived RPs. Also, GamingLord is trying to recruit new people into the guild.

-----

If you have any news, post it here, and GamingLord will add it a.s.a.p.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:02 pm
GamingLord
(I think that's the right spelling... note to self, look up how to spell "Medieval... Medevil... Mide... whatever, anyway..)

Your first spelling was right it's spelled, Medieval... I like Dark Ages better and no one has trouble spelling that one... but anyway...

Also in the news I have a short attention span  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:24 pm
I updated the guild homepage to look more like it's for a guild forum rather than a guild thread...since I hadn't changed anything from the homepage when it transferred over . sweatdrop I don't think any of our current members who seem to have a grasp on things needs to read it, but definitely anyone who decides to request membership in the future should.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:10 pm
3nodding I have something to add.

Join the Unbreakable thread. (please) It's dying before we've even had a chance to start. sad

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:03 am
Date: February 21st, 2006

Okay! I went and purchased a subforum for our guild! From now on, all role-playing will go in there! It's the only subforum we have marked "Role-Playing Section", so it shouldn't be too hard to find. razz RP character bios are located in this subforum as well.

In addition, I've cleaned up the main forum a little.

Future additions may include sub-forums for other things. Huzzah!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:50 am
Date: February 22nd, 2006

Purchased a new subforum for crew members only. Guild issues and such can be discussed here in private, along with brainstorming ideas for our guild.

All crew members should make themselves an "Office" in the forum, to post little notes to themselves and such. Or just to be silly. Whatever. razz  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:36 pm
News!

I've recently learned that one of our members, ShojinTakaru, has opened up their own art shop, with two other people. It's called Sickeningly SweetGive it a looksie! It combines an art shop with an RPing environment, kinda cool if I say so myself. ^^

User Image

- - - - -

Also, member Orchidsdance has opened up her own guild devoted to avatar contests, called The Catwalk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Go on, join up, and win some gold for being well dressed!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:56 pm
hmm I'm sure everyone who cares has already noticed but The Lazy Fish lives again... and once more as a bar so head on down grab a seat and a drink and try to be a good elf and not make friends with the bane of the world...

ahem... http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/thelazyfish/  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

THoR

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out