You are:
  lesbian
  straight
  bisexual
  gold seeking
View Results

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 am
I was curious about how bisexuality seems pretty common in the girls of my generation, so I was just hoping to get some numbers and some ideas about how people define themselves. Please answer accurately if you want to be a part of this. I hope I didnt offend anyone, I was just curious to see what the breakdown would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:04 pm
I saw a show about an anonymous study done in the twenties, and according to that study, about 40 percent of people had had sexual experiences with others of their own gender and with those of the opposite gender, about thirty percent said they were absolutely gay, and only about twenty five percent of people said they'd only had sexual experiences with those of the opposite gender, but seventy percent of the straight people said they had thought about gay relationships. the remaining five percent was partly margin of error and partly those who don't find either gender appealing. so its natural to be bi/bicurious  

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 pm
With the information from the person above me, I can infer there is gayness in all of us. O,O

All of my closest friends and my sister are bi, 4 had a girlfriend at one point. There is this gay guy in my class, and he's awesome! He's one of the funniest people I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:24 pm
I'm guessing it comes from people being more open, and accepting. And realizing that there are attractive qualities in everyone, sometimes in your own gender.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 am
Yeah, all good thoughts. Anyone want to comment on what criteria they use to judge if they are straight, lesbian, or bisexual?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 pm
I think the girls nowadays say they're "bisexual" for attention.
I mean, I'm bisexual, so don't think I'm bashing anyone.
But I was bisexual before I even knew what it was called.
And, I think everyone's gay to a certain extent. :]  

Pinkthony

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 am
Well, it's pretty unusual to be either a 0 or 6 on the Kinsey scale. Everyone else fits somewhere between 1 and 5, which is a much larger range. Every one of those people can be classified as "bisexual" to some degree. Of course it is going to seem like "everyone" is bisexual.

The scale:

0- Exclusively heterosexual

1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6- Exclusively homosexual

source

For myself, I don't know where on (or off) the scale I fit. I mostly identify as "questioning" and one of the possibilities that I have not ruled out is asexual.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:55 am
I'm straight but I won't deny that I am interested in having sex with a girl. It would just be a sexual experience, I don't think I would like dating a girl. ~shrug~  

srv1025

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:36 pm
from faretheewell's scale i'm just 1. I'm very attractive to guys but i only liked one girl in my whole life, and that was by accident.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 am
I'm straight, so I'm not sure how many people are going to accredit my response. But I have a lesbian mother and a sexually confused sister. When I say that about my sister, I mean only that she admits that she is simply experimenting, and not truly searching for a long term relationship. However, on my mother, she has always had no feelings of "love" of "atrractiveness" towards a male, and ever since she was capable of getting out of an arranged marriage, she has found herself in a wonderful relationship with my step-mother.
When someone says that we all have a some sort of "gayness" in us, I think it semi-correct. In this I only mean that we can all be attracted to each other, but I believe that to be honestly a lesbian or simply gay in that matter you have to have an actual relationship with someone of the same sex.
I am sorry if I insulted anyone with this comment, I was simply trying to give my opinion.  

Beso Beso

Hilarious Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Well, i'm married to a male so I will choose "Straight"
But I did date girls in high school. It does seem that bisexuality is common..but i consider it more "experimenting" for most.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm
Thank you faretheewell, I have never heard of the Kinsey scale. I suppose I would be a 1, or maybe between a 1 and 0. I guess a lot of girls would be a 2, mostly interested in boys but still experimenting.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:02 pm
Well, i've never had experiences either way, but i'd have to say i'm probably Bi if not jsut for the fact that I have Bi/Lesbian friends. Two good friends of mine began to date(both girls) and oddly enough i was the first one they told which made me really happy. We were at the HP6 premiere and they asked me what my reaction would be if they said they were going out and I told them that that would be really cool. So i'm deifnatly fine with Same Gender relationships,and i wouldn't have a problem with dating the same gender either.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm
sometimes i get thinking mayb iam? but i think no, i cant be, eventhough i dress like a boy, im staright. most of my friends are curios though.  

Shino Babie

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:58 pm
I am bi and i love it