Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Wrestling Network

Back to Guilds

A guide to help run g-feds, develop characters and more. 

Tags: entertainment, Wrestling, guides, help, owner 

Reply The Gaia Wrestling Network
If you used our information Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukari Clepsydra
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:40 am
Please drop a quick thank you here. Its the least you can do and it would really show your appreciation to those who spent countless hours working on these guidelines for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:56 pm
Thank you. I will be using this to better WGUT for WGUT 2010.  

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 pm
Thank You. I was thinking about making a guild but after I read everything I know I have no idea about owning a guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 pm
While I used to think that this is an expensive yacht club, I am very proud to say that I can improve my skills.  

metalmanexe

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Credit given for the Advanced Profile Skeleton, and some hints and tips given from the angle of my own guild.

I'll try and add more and more information when I can.

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 pm
Well done Nuke.
For the record this skeleton was the one I made for Hammer guild. It's a hybrid of mine and Carts.  

Yukari Clepsydra
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 pm
It's good that guild owners etc. can come together here and share our thoughts, everyone can always improve further by learning from others. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:24 pm
I will be using some of the information here to further the advancement of the Gaian King of the Ring. A lot of it is also going to help me re-vamp Angel for a gimmick change in WWFG.

I give all credit to where it is due...  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_Kid_Extreme

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm
I will be using the information here, as well as the profile skeleton in order to try and bring the New Breed Wrestling Alliance back. I also have used the fact that the NBWA was given credit as having potential in order to renew my interest in owning a guild.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:57 pm
I'm using the information here so I say thank you to you guys for being helpful to us people who are trying to make successful guilds  

Kid_Omega91

Alastor Adonilm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 am
Thanks everyone for making this possible. I think its a great place to fall back on if you need help with character development and its well put together.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 pm
tho you'll call BS On chrono but this ranking system idea i came up for X2W was really based on a few things i read here on title shots. so thanks  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Soulu Uchiha

Interesting Entrepreneur

3,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 am
Yukari Clepsydra

Hello guys, great detailed guidance forums and information. I am creating my own wrestling guild organization called “WRCW: World Renowned Championship Wrestling” and I’m in need of assistance and I have questions.

Q: So, I believe your guilds are ranked so it leads me to believe that there’s a branch connecting. If possible when Im finish with my guild could I also join the branch listing?

Q: Who are considered Board of Directors, Captains?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm
For question #1

I think its more of a "Are you going to stay around and keep the guild interesting?" Because guilds pop up sometimes out of no where just because someone doesn't like what's happening in one guild and they think they can do better. But after that first few months and you have a solid following, I'm sure your guild will be added to the community,

In my opinion the top five guilds, as of right now, are EWA, WWFG, WWE:E, CWA, and DHW,(In no order.)

Each guild above have there own thing that makes them unique.

EWA ( They have The Sprocket Championship and Mephisto wish, also they are not just a wrestling guild. )
WWFG (They have a restructuring almost every year. This year is Reboot.)
WWE:E (They have a partnership with EWA and currently doing a two guild tournament.)
CWA ( The front of the guild describes the guild perfectly. Work hard and get far.)
DHW( The stand out because they are an independent wrestling promotion. Everyone tries to be mainstream, but the simply fact this guild doesn't try that, makes it stand out. Like having five playing cards and 4 being hearts and 1 being a spade. )

For question #2

I wouldn't say there is really a board. It more of people come up with suggests and it might happen or might not. I for one try to talk to the other guild owners because I don't want to do the same thing that is happening in one guild to happen in mine. Or if I have an idea I might talk to another captain and get there opinion. I know before I took a break(For the first time in years.) I suggested a cross promotional Money In The Bank with the top three guilds(At that time). WWFG, EWA, and WWE:E.  

JobsEveryDay

Yukari Clepsydra
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 pm
Though if there 'were' a board of directors for the guilds
It'd be Chrono (me), Nuke, Jed, Major, Omega, Jarel, Dion, Three, Landry, Shanahan probably. You know because there's some kind of G-fed Illuminati apparently event though most of the people I've listed for the most part don't like each other. xD  
The Gaia Wrestling Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff