Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Samurai's RP for those with short attention spa... (IA) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:13 pm
So... I have a really short attention span and not a whole lot of time to consistantly dedicate to RPing anymore... and as Black and GL tend to be long winded even in the random RP I figured I'd make a less um... thought intensive RP... sooo...

Here are the rules:

1. No post shall be longer the four paragraphs, or the relative equivilant there of.
2. a detailed background or knowledge there of cannot be required to understand a post.
3. No one story can last longer then two days after the last active post, that means if the last post was three days ago you MUST start a new RP stoyline, it doesn't have to be totaly independent but should not require anyone to read back further then two days ago.
4. one liner posts are just peachy but, please try to keep the story moving forward if at all possible.
5. story continuity is irrelevant.
6. ... um I dunno...

anyway lazy and short attention spanned people unite! (and RP here)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:29 pm
*Lauren stumbles in and flops face down on the couch looking about ready to pass out.*  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:39 pm
*and with no one around to stop her she promptly does*

((OOC: I told you short attention span... well mostly I'm just really tired have just finished the semester's finals... so Lauren and I are gunna pass out now but, we'll be back up and around soon, have fun guys))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:30 pm
*Yawn...*

Oh that feel good.

*Lauren wakes up and looks around*

hmm... nobody huh...

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:38 pm
*Lauren failed to look up like most creatures do and saw a paper airplane zip past and fall into her lap. BlackMN was on the stair case and had just thrown it down the stairs right before Lauren woke up.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:51 pm
Yikes!

*she turns and looks to were the airplane came from*

Oh hiya!

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:57 pm
Hi Lauren! I would have tapped you normally, but I didn't know if that was such a good idea. sweatdrop *She doesn't know exactly how Lauren would have reacted to being woken, so she felt safer at a distance, but she had woken up as she sent the thing that would poke her down.* It's nice to see you again. heart I wasn't expecting you. What brings you here?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:08 pm
Well I just got back from a business trip to San Francisco and wanted to go someplace where I could crash if I wanted but still tended to have interesting stuff going on.  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:33 pm
Then you've come to the wrong place! No interesting stuff happening here. No sireee. *She watched P-chan run from the kitchen, chasing a marshmallow tied to a string that's tied to a stick, held by one of the ghosts riding on his back.*

Ahem. For future reference is it okay for me to come near you to wake you or am I better off trying from a distance? *She certainly isn't sure what's best to wake someone like Lauren.*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:56 pm
*lauren gave her a confused look*

hmm oh yeah you can no problems, mostly...

*Lauren looks out the window.*

Yeah it's cool, mostly...

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:08 pm
Okay. Just not when it's around that time of the month. razz *She walked down the stairs.* You hungry? Thirsty?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:40 pm
That time of the... *her eyes narrow*

Hey you know you shouldn't say that to a girl ever no matter what it's refering to.
*she smiles then*
But I'll let you get away with it this time, since I'm just happy to have some free time again.

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:19 pm
*She gave black the most confused look* Wait what?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games