Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [46]~ Feed Back @ Suggestion ~
any suggestion for this guild? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm
tell me.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 am
umm leave it blank ??? until further use sweatdrop  

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Fallen Girl 27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 pm
not sure sweatdrop
This guild has everything biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm
Saphirechic
not sure sweatdrop
This guild has everything biggrin

yeaH ..
i luv this guild ~ rofl  

-shashaaa

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

All Fair and Immaculate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 pm
See thread. At least look at it from a practical standpoint.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:21 pm
since i was demoted from the guild,i have the right to speak freely,and not be afraid of anything happening. Couple years back i quit Gaia because i was bored. When i checked back in a year,i found Guildy and signed up for rt. Doctor promoted me and i started playing Gaia again. I started to play about three hours a day,cleaning up Guildy's useless threads and posting.

Well i think that even though the avatar arena announcements can earn Doctor money,it can be annoying to all the people in Guildy. I also think that Guildy should only have about eight or less mods,because thats how guildy was before,and it was running perfectly. It was also what made guildy special apart from the other guilds. Hope you consider this.  

Offerz

All Fair and Immaculate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 pm
Sadly they won't because all they care about is themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 pm
I personally believe that this Guild cannot be improved, yet, unless it were to have grown outside of Gaia, or have partnerships with other Guilds to expand its every growing connections, perhaps with a Guild that I have been a part of since I first joined Gaia, Digimon Tamer Island. From the time I've been in here, all I've seen was the Guild Moderators and Captain being especially kind towards everyone. This Guild is one of the best ones I've been in, and enjoy being a part of this great gathering of Gaian every second. 3nodding Also, even if Doctor Blovem has been profitting from advertising the Arenas, he does certainly deserve it, for what an amazing Guild he has created, helping masses of Gaians to become more active contributors in Gaia Online itself. sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

All Fair and Immaculate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Dstdnt
I personally believe that this Guild cannot be improved, yet, unless it were to have grown outside of Gaia, or have partnerships with other Guilds to expand its every growing connections, perhaps with a Guild that I have been a part of since I first joined Gaia, Digimon Tamer Island. From the time I've been in here, all I've seen was the Guild Moderators and Captain being especially kind towards everyone. This Guild is one of the best ones I've been in, and enjoy being a part of this great gathering of Gaian every second. 3nodding Also, even if Doctor Blovem has been profitting from advertising the Arenas, he does certainly deserve it, for what an amazing Guild he has created, helping masses of Gaians to become more active contributors in Gaia Online itself. sweatdrop
Kind????

Have you SEEN the Gaza forum? What kind of person who HATES others is kind?????  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:42 pm
it's one of the few guilds i actually post in  

ii-CocoMimi-x

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:33 pm
All Fair and Immaculate
Dstdnt
Kind????

Well, I meant kind towards Gaians. Each person has their own viewpoint, and we should respect them. As long as they understand that not all people from Israel are contributing to all of what has been happening negatively, depicted by the media, it is all we as people have come to known. The media targets the bad, while rarely ever showing the good in a place of despair. I can truly tell you that I have not seen the Gaza in depth, but from what I have seen, none of the Crew Members have specifically targeted Israel themselves, but for their past blunders. What is done is done, and all we can do know is hope and pray for world peace, where we all would be able to forgive each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Not bad..... more random stuff xd  

Sexy Tamani

All Fair and Immaculate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Dstdnt
All Fair and Immaculate
Dstdnt
Kind????

Well, I meant kind towards Gaians. Each person has their own viewpoint, and we should respect them. As long as they understand that not all people from Israel are contributing to all of what has been happening negatively, depicted by the media, it is all we as people have come to known. The media targets the bad, while rarely ever showing the good in a place of despair. I can truly tell you that I have not seen the Gaza in depth, but from what I have seen, none of the Crew Members have specifically targeted Israel themselves, but for their past blunders. What is done is done, and all we can do know is hope and pray for world peace, where we all would be able to forgive each other.

Viewpoints or no, the fact that he hates actively makes him not a kind person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:03 pm
All Fair and Immaculate
Dstdnt
All Fair and Immaculate
Dstdnt
Kind????

Like I said, I meant kind towards Gaians. Now that andsonz had done a great thing by clearing any bad things that had happened, I guess things are alright then? I know it is wrong for such things to happen. I personally have not seen it take place, but it is good to see that once a Crew Member had viewed this, in the Feedback Subforum, they took action. 3nodding sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am
Dstdnt
All Fair and Immaculate
Dstdnt
All Fair and Immaculate
Dstdnt
Kind????

Like I said, I meant kind towards Gaians. Now that andsonz had done a great thing by clearing any bad things that had happened, I guess things are alright then? I know it is wrong for such things to happen. I personally have not seen it take place, but it is good to see that once a Crew Member had viewed this, in the Feedback Subforum, they took action. 3nodding sweatdrop

without your "FEEDBACK" i dunno what should i fix for this guild..

then THX to "all fair and immaculate" ... u are giving me a good report...

at last fixed... not a lot in guildy team care about that crying  
[46]~ Feed Back @ Suggestion ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces