Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Royal Rumble Match
Starts with 4 people..a new person is added every 5 posts/40 seconds.

2010 Royal Rumble!

Mike Landry(#1)
Christopher Cross(#2)
Shadow - hint: Darkness (#3)
The Maverick Jet Hint: Wrestling Legend #4
Draze(#5)
Justin(#6)
Jack Jones(#7)
Claire Hawkins(#8
Wages (#9)
Mardy(#10)
Mr.X.(#11)
Brody(#12)
K-Dogg Hint: A Saint (#13)
Sean Rowe Hint: S.R. (#14)
C.H.R.O.N.O. 'Time Guy'(#15)
Tyson Briggs(#16)
Kodiak(#17)
Joshua Danielson Hint: An American Strong Style(#1icon_cool.gif
Nuke(#19)
2.0. Hint: An N64 #20
Levi Maximov DJ(#21
Christina Parks (#22)
Figgy hint: Freak Factory(#23)
Matt Shanahan hint: Rev(#24)
(People in the Battle Royal)
Eliminated first 25 Kart
Eliminated second 26 Angel
Eliminated third 27 GBL
Eliminated fourth 28 Cyrus
Eliminated fifth 29 Harli

Took Number 4 Spot!

KJ Newfoundland #30

First four people make a full fledged intro. Everyone else just has music and runs down to the ring.

(People come out ever 5 posts)

People have 2 days to post or they will be eliminated and the next person can come out!

The Royal Rumble happens once every year, just like Wrestlemaina! Speaking of Wrestlemaina. The winner of the 2010 Royal Rumble will get a chance at the 2010 Wrestlemaina at Madison Square Garden to fight for the Undisputed Title!!

Mike Landry

"Hold on! Hold it right there! Don't think for a second you can blow me off like that! You're naming me number 1? -Me-? Do you know who I am? Are you deaf? I am your number one draw. I am your number one superstar. I am your number one everything and you are going to throw me to the lions and make me number one in the Royal Rumble?! Well let me tell you something bossman, you know who else won the Royal Rumble at number one? The first person to win at number one? "The Heartbreak Kid," Shawn Michaels!"

Landry let the audience pop for the obvious fan favorite.

"Yeah yeah cheer his name you yuppies, because let me ask you this: When was the last time Shawn Michaels did anything worth talking about? That's right, longer than you can remember that's for DAMN sure! And so, as a space is opened, I will come in to fill the void. I am The Heartbreaker, and I've done everything "The Heartbreaker Kid," Shawn Michaels has ever done, and i've done it better. So come The Rumble, hell yeah i'll be your number one. And then, i'll be number one contender to the WWFG Championship at Wrestlemania 2010 at Madison Square Garden, and then, i'll be the number one man in ALL of sports entertainment. So says The Heartbreaker, So Shall It Be."

Christopher Cross
"Now, on to business. The reason I came here to The World Wrestling Federation Guild. You all know what I'm about to say, as I'm sure you have the event circled, stamped and written in the most permanent of permanent markers on your calenders. January 17th, 2010, The Royal Rumble! I came here to win that match, and get a one-way ticket to Wrestlemania, a shot at The WWFG Title. Winning that title would mean more to me than holding the International Championship Wrestling, WWE: Evolution, Durem Championship Wrestling, Gaia Championship Wrestling, WWE: Unlimited, Jersey All-Pro Wrestling, and Extrem Entertainment Wrestling titles all at the same time. And I aim to do just that. My primary goal is to win that very title, and the best way I can see to do that would be to go into the Royal Rumble, January 17th on Pay-Per-View, and beat every other man, woman, shemale, and animal that enters.

KJN fought back with GBL. They decide to go fist to fist. Untill Matt Shanahan clothesline them both. Matt Shanahan yelled to the crowd as this monster tok out two great wrestlers. Matt Shanahan turned and then clothesline both Shadow and Tyson! Matt saw Parks and Nuke. He was about to go for a clothesline but he stopped and nodded. The crowd had a mixed reaction as they thought this could be a possible Outcast reuniting. Matt said lets get GBL and KJN out of the rumble! Shanahan and Nuke grabbed KJN and Parks picked up GBL. They tossed both over the top rope and they landed on the outside onto the apron. Nuke backed behind Parks and Shanahan. Nuke then grabbed each there heads and threw them both over near GBL and KJN. Shanahan got out first and was hit with a Fusion Cutter! The crowd booed as Nuke killed the possible reuniting. and the fact Shanahan was eliminated!

ELIMINATED!!

Nuke then stood back up and hit the fusion cutter on GBL. Thus eliminating him!

ELIMINATED!!

Nuke stood back up as the crowd just booed that the odds on favorite just was eliminated. Also Kartwright came from the back and started to attack GBL! Nuke saw Parks was starting to get up He then ran at Her going for yet another fusion cutter, however KJN pushed Parks out of the way and took the hit. KJN then was eliminated!

ELIMINATED!!

When Parks was pushed she fell through the ropes towards Shadow who was trying to eliminate Tyson the whole time while his back was turned. Nuke stood up and saw Parks in the ring. He started to pick her up and slapped her across the face. He slapped her once, twice, three times. He then picked her up and went to toss her over the top rope, but as she was running she grabbed the back of Nuke's head and they both went for the top rope, but Parks grabbed the top rope while Nuke was eliminated!

Eliminated!!

Parks pulled herself up as she looked exhausted knowing she just barely got eliminated. Tyson elbow shadow as he was dropped onto the top rope. Tyson just felt the double edge sword. One he got himself safe, but he just hurt himself by landing on the top rope. Shadow was standing tall as Parks tried to get into the ring. Shadow ran at Parks as she was coming the through the second rope. Parks had one foot in the ring when she was blasted by a knee from Shadow. Parks then flopped inside the ring to her back. Shadow then grabbed one of Christina Parks legs. He looked to the crowd as he dragged her near the ropes. Shadow then went to pick parks up He then set her to wear she was leaning onto the top rope. Sort of like she was on a cross. Shadow backed away then went for a clothesline. Parks dropped down and Shadow went over the top rope to the apron. Shadow held his knee for a second as Parks used the rope to started standing. Parks saw Shadow on the apron. She went for a clothesline, but Shadow ducked the line and then caught her under the arms. He then grasped around Christina Parks. He then went for a belly to back suplex with his head under on of her arms.This is a modified move in which both Shadow and Parks once did in Twisted flow. Parks was lifted into the air above the top rope. As she was lifted above the top rope Tyson ran at the and hit a dropkick to Shadow knees.The crowd erupted as a double elimination just happen!

Eliminated!!

And 2010 Royal Rumble winner. Tyson Briggs!!!! The crowd booed, but yet cheered for some crazy reason. Parks landed on her back on the ground as did Shadow, so they were both okay and not injured.

Tag Title Match!
Tyson and Mr.X. vs Draze and Justin

Draze and Justin have constantly been near top, but never grasped the gold in single competition. Since tagging a few weeks ago they have earned a tag team title shots with there innovative tag team moves and victory's over other WWFG tag teams. But lets talk more about their finisher such as a DDT to a knee! Who would have thought that except these two talented wrestlers. However lets not take away anything from Tyson Briggs or "WWFG Future" Mr.X.! Tyson Briggs is an original member of the 18 dummies, a tag team that dominated the wrestling scene in 2006. While Mr.X. is current WWFG Money in the bank winner, who has till the end of Wrestlemaina 2010 to cash in his briefcase! Who will win the tag titles? Who knows, but I would say watch the Royal Rumble 2010 on January 17, 2010!!

Results

(Hmm. It's hard to choose who won. I mean Draze got two auto hits, but Justin sort no sold something. Well how about this then!)

10:03
5 minutes later.

Mr.X. tagged in Tyson, and Justin tagged in Draze. Draze clothesline Tyson twice. He then lifted him up and gave him a back body drop! Mr.X charged at him and Draze gave X a back body drop. Draze stormed around excited and amped up. Justin barely tapped Draze shoulder. The ref saw it and call for a tag. Draze then grabbed Tyson and put him in a boston crab. Justin came past Draze and went for a clothesline to Mr.X.. X ducked it and hit Justin with a DDT. Justin fell face first into the ground. Mr.X. did it out of desperation. Draze started to fell resistance from Tyson as He crawled toward the middle of the ring. Draze yelled."Tap out!!" Tyson barely put his arm Justin shoulder. The ref then made the count with out saying anything.

One!
Two!
Three!

Draze let go of the Boston crab and yelled while he was exciting that he had just made Tyson tap out and he won the tag titles. Half the crowd cheered and half the crowd booed! Draze was super excited. The tag belts were being hand to the ref went he gave them to Tyson and Mr.X. who were just about to slide out of the ring. Draze said "what I won." The ref walked to the announcer and he said. "The winners are Tyson and Mr.X. for pin fall!" Draze excitement changed. The table announcer said to the people watching at home. "Justin has yet again dropped the ball in a championship match. What is up with that?"

16:23

Kodiak Promo with Claire Hawkins, Mardy, and The Pink Advenager!
Since SoC "The Best In The Biz" Kodiak has been testing Clarie Hawkins, Mardy, and the pink avenger. As we all noticed last show The Pink Avenger was taken out by 'Time Guy' as he was getting ready for a fatal four way. Also Claire and Mardy have been in something of a min feud as Mardy is still wondering where her peanuts are. The Royal Rumble seems to be the blow off of many feuds as Kodiak will then announce his new tag team partner. In which he will then, as he said, "Take his tag team to the Top!"

5 Second Falls Count Anywhere Match!
Nuke vs Wages

Nuke Fusion vs Daune Wages for the past few shows have been going all out to beat one another for each others respective title. One corner we have a man that is known as the uncrowned champion even though he has held The Deific Championship title since Oct 06, 2008! He has faced people left and right defending it every chance he can. Wages also done the same thing. Since winning the title against Matt stone, a former Undisputed champion! Comparing these two great wrestlers is hard to do seeing each one have tried to beat one another, however one could beat each other. For example two Supershow ago when Nuke tried for a modified Fusion cutter, Wages tried for a Sensational Warlock! They both hit, but they both also couldn't answer the five count. Will someone finally beat the other? We will all see at the Royal Rumble!

Results:
After the Spear, Nuke rolled over and looked to see Duane curled up in an awkward position over the steel steps. A glint of maliciousness growing in his eyes, Nuke walked over to him, gripping his head and dragging him over the fallen top stairs, his skin grazing with the impact.

Leading him to his feet, Nuke looked over at the fans and told them to move, before running and throwing Duane over the barricade to the outside. Following himself by jumping over, Fusion continued to lead Wages away from the ring with a ref following, further in to the crowd. Finding a flight of stairs, Nuke taunted to the crowd before kicking Duane in the stomach .. And throwing him down them!

The crowd went ballistic, Nuke jogging down them to follow with pure hatred in his eyes. Picking up a nearby metal trash can, The Prodigy sent three consecutive hard blows down on the head of his victim, causing him to lay limp on the hard, cold concrete. Dropping the newly-formed weapon and looking over at Mr. Wages, Nuke then picked him up by his head before gripping it and hitting his patented Deific Effect!

The ref ran over ..

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Nuke's music hit the PA a few seconds after as he let go of Duane, walking up the flight of stairs to have his hand raised in front of the crowd, camera men pouring in to catch the action. Laughing and beating his chest, Nuke walked back towards ring as he jumped the barricade. Watching the titantron showing Wages lifeless on the floor, Nuke grinned and raised his hand again as the crowd majorly jeered on. A commercial break took the Royal Rumble ..

Time Guy unveils himself!
For months this person has been saying he is the destroyer of heroes! He first took out a guy that has been on the back burner of WWFG since the beginning Brian O! Then he said he would take out The Pink Avenger! Then This 'Time Guy' took out The Pink Avenger! It seems that whatever Time guy says. He does! Well he said he would unveil his face to the world of Professional wrestling at the Royal Rumble 2010! Could it be Jed returning after quitting after Wrestlemaina 2010

Match opener
Undisputed Title
Harli vs Cyrus vs Angel Vs Matt Draven vs Kartwright Vs GBL

A Week or Two week Limit .. At the final two. The match becomes a single match.

For months, for years, Harli has been chasing that one title that has elude his grasp! That being the WWFG undisputed title! Harli has been champion in every division he has tried for. Tag division, X-Division, United States champion division, and now Undisputed division. If Harli ever hold the The Deific Championship in today's standards he will be consider a grand slam champion! Not many people have gotten to that greatness. A select few like WWFG Hall of Famer Rhamm! Will Harli keep the title this show? Or will he lose it? I'm not sure but I heard that New Owner Doug M. might have something to say about title in the future!

Cyrus, the former Undisputed champion, has been the first ever two time undisputed champion, in which no other champion in WWFG has been able to do. Not Matt Stone, not Edge, not even Rhamm! Will Cyrus be the first ever three time Undisputed champion before the Royal Rumble is over?

Angel is a man that has been stepped on all his life. According to what he said. Angel here in WWFG has been on a roll since turning on his old tag team partner, The Pink Avenger. Since that Agel has lost one match, and that being against New comer Matt Draven. Matt Draven is a wrestler that has more Heart than any other new person to come to the WWFG in recent months. More than Brody, More than Mike Landry, more than Christopher Cross! Matt Draven might be the man to win the Undisputed title in this battle royal..He also might be able to take out Angel in the process.

Kartwright, The King of Hearts, or as people say WWFG Biggest heel with out a doubt, no matter who says anything other wise. Kartwright is the man of the WWFG! None has been able to prove other wise even the rightful Number one contender, The King of Intelligence and of Chaos, GBL. GBL has been in the hospital for a month and half because of the vicious attack by Kartwright. For those that do not pa attention Kart and GBL were tagging up together to face Cyrus and Angel. Kartwright ended up getting hit in by GBL on accident. Kartwright left the ring and went to the back leaving GBL by himself. GBL ended up about taking a Saints Peters Judgment from Angel after Angel Excommunicated Cyrus while Cyrus was climbing to the top rope. After Cyrus pinned GBL. Kartwright came back out to the ring and locked in the Kartwright Krippler! Countless wrestlers like KJN, Mardy, Draze, Clarie Hawkins, and Justin tried to pull Kartwright off of GBL. Not only that but security and refs were also trying. After a while Kartwright let go. Will GBL be 100% for this battle Royal? Will Kartwright join Cyrus and become a Two time Undisputed champion? We will all find this out at the 2010 Royal Rumble!!

Kartwright ran at GBL, and he went straight over the top rope!

Elimintaed!!

As Angel was going for the dropkick Cyrus moved out the way. Angel legs end up getting caught between the second a top rope and Angel land up back first near the Apron. GBL looked at Cyrus who was going back in the ring. GBL spun and hit a and Cyrus fell back into the ring next to an Angel standing up. As Angel stood up Draven came from behind and eliminated him!

ELIMINATED!!

Draven turned was hit with a ROARING ELBOW!!!! from GBL. Draven dropped to his knee and fell near Cyrus. GBL turned towards Harli and went for a Roaring Elbow to Harli, who ducked the elbow and hit the ropes. Harli came back and hit a big Drive By Kick! GBL had his bell rung and he stood there wobbling. Harli hit the ropes and went for another Drive by kick! GBL stood wobbling right next to ropes. Harli looked at Kart still on the outside. Harli ran towards GBL and went for GBL's ROARING ELBOW!!!! GBL was hit and as he was going to the ropes Kart pulled the ropes down and eliminated GBL!

ELIMINATED!!!!

Draven and Cyrus were starting to get up. Cyrus got up first he went for a punch at Draven. Draven was rocked once, twice, three times. Cyrus ran to the other side of the ring came back and went to clothesline him over the top rope. Draven ducked the clothesline and Cyrus went over the ropes to the apron! Draven was feeling the effect of the Roaring Elbow from before. However he saw Harli running at him and he drop down and Cyrus was speared in the gut! Cyrus was hit and he fell and hit the barricade wall!

ELIMINATED!!!

Harli lifts Draven up in Reverse DVD position. He spins around and hit the ref! Harli then hit the H.O.A.D.!! Harli stood up as the crowd cheered.

The crowd cheered even more when they saw someone making his way to the crowd. The man had nothing but a t-shirt, and...

The X-DIVISION championship on his shoulder. Could it be? Yes, it was Marxx! What was he doing here? He jumped over the barricade, getting to ringside. He tried to not be noticed by Harli, and then would slide in from behind. What he had in mind, no one could tell. While everything was going on, Matt simply laid there on the canvas. Not moving. Harli stood up after hitting the H.O.A.D.! Harli heard the crowd cheering more then usual. Marxx then ran at Harli once he was back on his feet. He grabbed his X-Division belt, looking to... Crack Harli's skull with it!

Harli started to turn when he was blasted in the head. The crowd booed as they had not expected that! Harli fell to the canvas!

Marxx looked at Earl Hebner who was down, and then at Matt. He couldn't care less at this point. He simply grabbed his belt, rolled out and sat on the announcers table, looking at the outcome now that he killed Harli's momentum. Harli laid on the canvas bleeding from his head! Matt wasn't quite sure what exactly was going on. He had felt the ring shake amd he slowly crawled over to the epicenter of it. Finding something ther, he attempted to toss an arm over it. He didn't know it, but he was trying to pin Harli!

The ref looked over and started the count!

One!
Two!
Three!

Harli tried to raise a shoulder, but the match was over.

NEW Undisputed Champion! Matt Draven!

The bell rang and Matt continued to lay on the canvas. That is until the ref slowly helped him up to his feet. Matt was completely exhausted and learly still out of it after being hit with Harli's finishing move. Marxx got closer from the timekeeper, grabbing the belt. Now what was he going to do next...

Actually, he simply rolled inside the ring with it and waited for Matt to get back on his feet. The ref spoke to Matt for a few seconds before stepping away. Thus leaving the new champion teetering in the center of the ring. He looked at Marxx with a rather dazed look in his eyes. He couldn't seem to focus quite right. Once he did focus, however, he extended a shaking hand and grabbed onto his new bling, nearly falling forward in the process! Matt grabbed the belt, but this doesn't mean Marxx was going to let it go. He kept a hold on the "Bling", looking straight at Draven. Matt tugged on it, but in his weakeed state he was unable to get it from Marxx's grasp. He looked the man in the eyes with a confused look in his eyes, an a frown on his face. He tugged on it again, thinking maybe Marxx had spaced out. Marxx didn't let go. In fact, he pulled on it, looking to get it to the ground. Why on the ground? Because he could grab Matt and try to drive him on it with the Diamond Peak.

((Carlito's Cool Shot)) The belt went to the ground, slipping out of Matt's sweaty hands, and then suddenly,

WHAM!

Draven's face was planted into the very thing he had fought so hard to win. The WWFG Championship! He lay on the canvas face first, bleeding on the face plate of the WWFG title! All the while motionless.

Marxx went back in a sitting position right after he brought Draven closer to the title he ever thought he would. He looked at Harli who was still down and out, and then at Draven. He was pretty proud of his carnage. Hopefully, this was enough to come back with a BANG.

Subject to change!

Go ahead people and guess the hints. If someone gets them right I'll fill them in, but no mod can enter! The first person that get all of them right gets 1,000 gold. That is all of them. and this contest ends once number 13 is drawn...so good luck! Also time guy is part of that guessing game!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 pm
Look like a good card to me.

3nodding

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm
Interesting! 3nodding And well done!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm
Forgive me for asking, but when will the entry order be posted? Or do you do pm's like Rich did back in the day.  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm
Wages Short Interview!

WWFG:What are your thoughts on Nuke Fusion?
Wages: My thoughts on Nuke Fusion?
WWFG: Yes.
Wages: You want to know the truth.
WWFG: Yes I do Wages!
Wages: Nuke doesn't deserve anything he has.
WWFG:Really? why?
Wages: What has he done?
Wages: Seriously
WWFG: He has been champion for more than 13 months.
Wages: Look at the Championship name
WWFG: Okay?
Wages: Look at the only champ
Wages: He got lucky
Wages: Thats it
WWFG: So what are you going to do to him at The 2010 Royal Rumble?
Wages: The question is what I won't do to him at The RR
Wages: He is gonna bleed
Wages: He is gonna hurt
Wages: He is gonna lose his championship
Wages: Simple as that
WWFG: Very compelling words. Will it be simply sensational?
Wages:You already know
WWFG: Okay thank you for your time!
Wages: No problem
Wages: And next time you come to interview me it will be with The Intercontinental and Deific Championship
Wages: And you can quote me on that
WWFG:Will do sir!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:07 pm
2010 Royal Rumble!

Mike Landry(#1)
Christopher Cross(#2)
??? hint: Darkness (#3)
??? Hint: Wrestling Legend #4
Draze(#5)
Justin(#6)
Jack Jones(#7)
Claire Hawkins(#8
Wages (#9)
Mardy(#10)
Mr.X.(#11)
Brody(#12)
??? Hint: A Saint (#13)
??? Hint: S.R. (#14)
'Time Guy'(#15)
Tyson Briggs(#16)
Kodiak(#17)
??? Hint: An American Strong Style(#1 cool
Nuke(#19)
??? Hint: An N64 #20
Levi Maximov(#21
Christina Parks (#22)
??? hint: Freak Factory(#23)
??? hint: Rev(#24)
(People in the Battle Royal)
Eliminated first 25
Eliminated second 26
Eliminated third 27
Eliminated fourth 28
Eliminated fifth 29
KJ Newfoundland #30

First four people make a full fledged intro. Everyone else just has music and runs down to the ring.

(People come out ever 5 posts)

People have 2 days to post or they will be eliminated and the next person can come out!  

JobsEveryDay

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm
I think I know who number 4, 18 and 23 are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:07 am
Go ahead people and guess the hints. If someone gets them right I'll fill them in, but no mod can enter! The first person that get all of them right gets 1,000 gold. That is all of them. and this contest ends once number 13 is drawn...so good luck! Also time guy is part of that guessing game!  

JobsEveryDay

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:20 am
??? Hint: A Saint (#13) -maybe Saint Joey
??? hint: Rev(#24)- either myself or Diago Alva...is he in this guild??
??? hint: Freak Factory(#23)- Freakshow  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 am
Great hype for the matches Tim! smile

3=Shadow
4=too vague!
13=Joey
18=Joshua Danielson
23=Freakshow

Those are my guesses. 3nodding  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:54 am
Number 4 has been eliminated!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:36 pm
O: So we gonna get to know who it was then?  

Call Me Bam

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm
After 13 comes out..maybe. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 pm
Okaye, cause of course I havnt been around very long to know any Wrestling Legends and Im quite interested in see'ing who it is. xD I was gonna guess Jed, but pretty sure he lost a match at a Wrestlemania so he's not allowed in WWFG, or something like that. xD  

Call Me Bam

Draze666

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am
Maybe you should also mark down each elimination in order, just so people know who's in and who's out.  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff