Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 pm
Background
Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Labyrinth! The game show with one rule.... Get to the center to claim your prize! Killing isn't advised but is allowed as the spirits will simply come back to haunt you.

Skeleton
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons:
Other:

Rules
Basic RP rules really
No god-modding
Killing is allowed but the deceased can simply inhabit a new body so there is no point really
Follow the guild and gaia TOS
Semi-literate please
Thanks, enjoy yourself  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 pm
Name: Da-ku
Race: Human
Appearance: Original for is a tall, well built human male, wearing mainly black clothing and a black leather hat
Personality: Quiet, Romantic, Flirty, Loyal, Distant
Powers: The ability to alter matter on a molecular structure (Basicly he can change anything into anything, this will not result in god modding as it will not work on other players in a negative way)
Weapons: Spontaneous choice usually
Other: N/A  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:48 pm
(YES! MY ONE! lol)

Name: Layka
Race: Unknown
Appearance: Hair like my avi's, but green, blue eyes with streaks of yellow, lightly tanned skin, black cargo pants and dark grey singlet top, hands strapped in black leather up to her elbows, both ears pierced at least four times.
Personality: Doesn't trust people unless she knows everything about them, seems uptight and mean, but will protect her allies no matter what, once she trusts you, she is farely friendly.
Powers: Can sense everything's "being" and emotions, can also read people's thoughts if they are thinking about her.
Weapons: Six daggers, two sheathed at her waist, two strapped to her calves and two that she always holds in her hands.
Other: If I try to kill you at the start, don't take it personally. And she has extremely high pain tolerence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 pm
Announcer = "We shall wait for a few more contestants before beggining the game"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:52 pm
Name: Myraku "Kitsune" Neko
Race: Possessor
Appearance: Long black hair that goes down to the small of her back, with silver streaks. Her skin is as pale and soft as porcelain, and she has Royal Blue eyes that are almost always squinted (out of suspicion) unless she gets to know you. She usually has a smug grin, as well. (out of victory) She favors skinny jeans (of all colors, except pink) and for shirts, always some sort of short shirt with torn sleeves, and a long, striped shirt with long sleeves underneath. She favors black lipstick. She is always seen with an ipod at her waist and an earbud in her ear.
Personality: Slightly flirty, has a dark sense of humor, seems to become calm when listening to her music. A little cocky, adventurous, and big-mouthed. Usually talks a big game, and, in fact, has the goods to pull it off. > : D
Powers: She is a Possessor, so she can become intangible and fly through anything (EXCEPT the mysterious Labyrinth walls) and possess anything, as the name describes. (even inanimate objects, EXCEPT for the wall) She can also become invisible, but only for a few minutes at a time.
Weapons: She's so awesome, she doesn't need any weapons. XD But she does have a few tricks up her sleeve........................... maybe even literally. *wink*
Other: She entered the game show only because she was bored. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 pm
Maybe a couple more? xD
or should we start?  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 am
(I might not post here much, but I wanna see how this one goes..)

Name: Benny Cresendo
Race: Psychic Lycan Shaman Of The Blue Moon.. (last in their line)

Appearance: Just under 6 foot height, slightly toned build, medium length blonde hair, emerald green eyes, very lightly tanned skin, wearing a loose unzipped black leather jacket and slightly ripped jeans.

Personality: Cute and cuddly one minute, a fierce beast the next, caucious and wise the other.. Not always in control of the power afforded to him, but will do his utmost protect his friends.

Powers: Aside from having alternate forms; primary wolf obviously, secondly bear, and thirdly hawk.. I can transform at will, but only once per hour and if I overdo it in an alt form I automatically revert back to humanoid. Being a shaman I can influence the spirit realm, and even team up with fallen comrades among other things. I am psychic, I have many abilities.. I can read minds and emotions in the blink of an eye, teleport, and at times even control other beings.. You'll have to work out the rest for yourself.

Weapons: Well in my alternate forms I have no need for such things, I have my razor sharp claws and dagger like teeth. As a human I also don't carry much in the form of weapons, though I have a large sword sheathed and strapped to my back just in case. I prefer to rely on my other abilities usually..

Other: Rarely retreats, unless there is an ulterior motive. Would rather knock out opponent, than finish them. Though he does like solitude, he feels somewhat lonely these days.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 am
If benny wants t see how it goes...
Maybe we should start, what do you think?  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 am
Hmmmmm YOUR CALL!!!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:54 pm
Ready when you guys are! ^.^  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:50 pm
Announcer: LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Any late contestant can still enter, but shall be at a disadvantage!

Da-ku = As the iron gate infront of me rose with a creak, my heart began to pound.... It's time... I ran straight forward and just kept going, not bothering about which way I went.... there has to eb a clue somewhere  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am
(We all enter at different gates BTW)

Benny was trembling with eagerness and excitement as the gate was rising.. He ran in, then paused a few metres in..

"So.. To the centre then.. Hmm.. I wonder who I'll bump into along the way.." He said, seeming more interested in the other contestants than the prize.

He sniffed around with his enhanced sense of smell.. "Well.. There's no-one nearby.. Guess I better get moving.."

He started walking through the jungle like overgrowth he was in, taking out his sword every now and then to cut himself a path. "This is sure some weird labyrinth.." he said, but kept going.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 am
A monster emerged from the wall and I stopped, I touched the wall and caused a blade to emerge and slice of it's head, which rolled harmlessley towards me.... "Great.... Not just players then...." I mutter as I continue  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 am
Benny had triumphantly cut through all the thorns and vines.. It took hours.. and found.. A wall, and nothing more.. A wall which seemed to go into the stratosphere..

"WAH?! ..Stupid f-ing, grrrr!! Okay.. Okay.. Calm down.. This is a problem, I just have to find the solution.." He sat down, after checking the ground.

"A minor setback.. There has to be another way!" He sat there pondering..

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:08 am
I tried to alter the maze.... and failed.... My master plan was ruined.... I dissasembled my body and fell to the floor, like mist I traveled unseen by monsters...  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff