Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 pm
Hello, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel fans! Welcome to my brand new roleplay! All I want you to do, is post a profile, and jump into the flow that is (Or, at leats WILL be), Freedom. Here, You have escaped the School or the Institute, and now you are on the run. Feel free to be an Eraser, a talking dog, an Avian-American, or anything else that comes into your mind!

I'm going to start this off by posting MY profile.

Username: PoppyNorth324
Character Name: Bell
Species: Avian-Human DNA Recombaniant Life Form
Personality: This girl is calm, sweet, and mild, but she's not all sugar and butterflies. She has some spice thrown into her, and she can sure pack a punch!
Appearance: Bell has long dirty blonde hair that goes halfway down her back. However, she usually has it tied into two long plaits (braids) on either side of her neck. She has light, almost hazel, brown eyes, roughly the color of stained pine wood. She is tall for her age, as all Avian-Americans are, at a nice 5'5.
History Bell lived in the Institute, being tested and experimented on her whole life. At the age of 9, she managed to break free, and now roams all over America.

Please post something similar to that, if able. I'm going to start us off!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 pm
Bell yawned quietly, blinking into the sun. It was about noon, and Bell could feel it. Streching, Bell moved towards the mouth of the cave. She dove off the edge, speeding towards the canyon floor 200 feet below. Bell eased out her wings, catching the air, soaring upwards. "This feels so good!" She cried to the sky, flapping her light brown wings harder, gaining speed fast. Laughing, she did a few acrobatic spirals before looking at the Grand Canyon. The Arizona landscape streched off as far as her raptor vision could see. Sighing, she headed North, simply because she could.  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

The Nudge Ride

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:28 pm
As Bell reached the border of Canada, she litarally bumped head first in to a flying object. Both of them craching into the trees below as the snow softened their landing. Bell opened her eyes to see a 11-12 year old African American girl with hawk wings! They stare at each other before the stranger introduce themselves.

"Names Nudge, what' your's?"

"Bell."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 am
Bell flew into the girl suddenly. "Bell. Nice to meet you Nudge. How old are you?" Bell asked nonchalently. She flipped her undone hair a bit, and tied it back into her usual two long braids again. Bell stood, brushing dirt off of her skinny jeans and purple and white striped top. he smlied brightly, and opened her light brown wings and pressed down hard, launching herself into the air. "Whoo!" she called from 90 feet up.  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:58 am
Username: emomistprincess
Character Name: Lila also known as weeping willow
Species: Avian-Human DNA Recombaniant Life Form/vampire
Personality: sometimes rude and mean which makes her a very fun target for the erasers.Sher is 5'6 and doesn't play by the rules,
Appearance:http://misionanime.net/redma/album/galerias/data/media/219/anime_dark_gothic_girl_-_019.jpg
(20ft wing spand [black])

History: Broke out of the School at five years old.She became a vampire when the school mixed her with vampire bat DNA and bird DNA.
She now looks for her family or someone close to a family.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Username: Faithful Fire
Character Name: Sora
Species: Avion-wolf-human hybrid
Personality: Quiet, prefers to listen than talk, but can memorise any thing after seeing or hearing it once
Appearance:
User Image(with wolf ears covered in black fur)
History: Sora only recently escaped from the School, and so has yet to shake off the habit of not talking unless he needs to. The other experiments gave him his name the day he was put into the cage escaped from three weeks ago.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

The Nudge Ride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 am
PoppyNorth324
Bell flew into the girl suddenly. "Bell. Nice to meet you Nudge. How old are you?" Bell asked nonchalently. She flipped her undone hair a bit, and tied it back into her usual two long braids again. Bell stood, brushing dirt off of her skinny jeans and purple and white striped top. he smlied brightly, and opened her light brown wings and pressed down hard, launching herself into the air. "Whoo!" she called from 90 feet up.

"I'm 12, you?"

"13."

They talked about nature and a few other stuff but never about themselves. The snow crunched as they walked repeatedly, the wind picked up speed as the day got darker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 am
NOTICE: The Nudge Ride; You are godmodding. You are controlling my character. This is unfair to the other person. I will have you blocked from this RP if you continue.

((Btw, Bell is flying, not walking))

Bell spiraled about twisting and turning in the air. She felt so free, letting the wind carry her around. "I'm 13. Where are you from, Nudge?" Bell asked curiously. This Avian-American sure could talk!  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:20 am
Sora walked through the forest, his mind far away in another place and time.He walked past Nudge without seeing her and without a sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 am
I'm sorry! I'll stop.  

The Nudge Ride

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:46 pm
((Thanks. I'm not trying to be rude, just want the roleplay to go smoothly.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 pm
Sora walked into a tree. When he looked around he noticed Nudge and Bell. He sat at the base of the tree to wait for them to see him.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:01 pm
Lila was walking across a snow plain when she saw three other avain poeple,one boy two girls.
Try not to eat them Lila she thought to herself as she straightend her skirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am
Username: SpiralNinja
Character Name: Nathaniel
Species: Avian-Human DNA Recombaniant Life Form
Personality: Used to be calm about everything, and thought life was boring. Though became nervous and cautious, and parinoid about everything. So he has a hard time getting close to people and talking with them.
Appearance: He started with brown chestnut hair but now has snow white hair. He has snow white wings that have black tips and specks on his wings. He has black markings on his face, two circles that go over his eyes to the top of his forehead and disolves into specks down his cheek. He's about 5'11 in height and doesn't have much muscle, pretty much a skinny stick. ((somewhat like the picture below looks like but with markings on his face))
User Image
History: Nathaniel has no memory of what has happened to him, he doesn't know how he became what he is now. He woke up in a forest about a few months ago and has been wondering about though realized that when he walked into town others were scared of him. He has noticed that some times he feels like he's being followed and is mainly trying to find answers.  

SpiralNinja

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces