Hey there friends and people i dont know at all i am working on
this anime of mine tell me what you think about it cause im adding more stuff to it i just need to get this known so i can have a better chance of getting that far anyway once you comment give me your story own story and ill see if its good are not i get you back as soon as possible so lets begin

well i kinda got the idea from walking home one day i was thinking
about what if there was a guy who had the power to phase through
things but dident know how to phase his body hes a orphan are so he thought his mom and dad are from different sides called the sigma and
neff for short the sigma are famous for there brains and tech which is the side of his father.the neff is known for there power to read others minds the neff and sigma are long time enemies thats why they couldnt be together and to prevent anything worst than it was already they had to separate and one day they could meet when he was 18 hes 15 and this is
his first year in high school the school name is called shire newly high and he has a close friend shes a girl shes an orphan just like him there both in the same grade there names are phase,mori, still working on the mom and dads name but thats it so what do you think sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser Image