Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Interracial dating Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Generic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 pm
I was personally very surprised to find out that quite a few of my friends are against interracial dating. As someone who is bi racial, Im really curious as to people stances on it and where it stems from.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 pm
I think it's fine, you are dating the person for what's on the inside--not the outside.

But, I'm surrounded by bi-racial relationships, so I grew up with the idea that it is alright. And it is in my eyes, you love who you love.

Melanin has nothing to do with it...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm
We are all human and are equal. There is nothing wrong with interracial dating. Where I live interracial dating is normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 pm
I've been in a few bi-racial relationships. They all ended bad, but that was due to the person, not their race.

I think they're wonderful if both persons are able to agree and understand one another. I'm not one to say who can date who, nor should anyone be in that position to make a choice for someone else. If two people of different back-grounds wish to be together, then I wish them both the best of luck and hope they are truly happy together.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

0Lush0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 pm
Interracial dating is normal were I live, its weird to think of people being against it... neutral

(I don't even think about it when I'm dating someone, lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 am
I've dated outside my race. Best sex ever
User Image
LOL JK

Seriously, it's hard to come from a person's point of view when they're against this. It isn't like they're going to be infected by the melanin is the other person and become dark.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 am
I've gotten some interesting responses because of dating a non-white. Mostly from his family.... The guy I'm with is a black Puerto Rican and when he told his grandmother he was with a white girl she said we were finally fixing the race.... Whatever that means.

In short, I find nothing wrong with it. It's not something that happens a lot where I live, but I don't care enough about what society thinks to limit who I date.

Rambling. Taudl.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 am
"Love is not a gender nor a color." smile  

Letter-W

Shy Star

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm
Personally I'm attracted to just white guys. I've found a few black guys attractive and a feeeew asians, but yeah I just prefer whites (especially Italians. I seem to have a thing for those Italians). Just my preference.

On actual interracial dating though, I don't see anything wrong with it. I actually think it's cute when I see like a black dude with a white woman or vice versa. I dunno, it's just cute 3nodding I'm not against it at all. Anyone who is needs to get out of the Stone age, grow the ******** up and stop being a bigot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm
I think there are people against it because of it being a religious thing or something. My mom says she disaproves of it because God didn't intend for us to mix our races or some crap like that.  

Rei Uchikino

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm
I have a lot of friends who are also not for it. I'm white, they're white..In front of people of other races they seem so open minded and tolerant.

But around just caucasians...they snicker at biracial dating and biracial babies (No offense at all!) And i really only can roll my eyes and tell them how morally wrong that is. I do feel it's morally wrong and quite an archaic stance.

MY personal opinion on it, is it's okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Konayuki_ko
Personally I'm attracted to just white guys. I've found a few black guys attractive and a feeeew asians, but yeah I just prefer whites (especially Italians. I seem to have a thing for those Italians). Just my preference.

User Image

Same here. I don't care what other people do, but I only seem to find white guys attractive most of the time. Of course, there have been exceptions, but they're rare.

Ω

Letter-W

Shy Star

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:18 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

i have a few friends that are against it. my parents (now i'm polish and asian) my parents want me to marry someone polish, not happening. i find myself leaning more towards the asian side.

my friend kim, she's asian and will ONLY date white guys. but they have to listen to the same kind of music as her (hardcore/indie), taller than her, not shy, she likes skinny guys, blonde hair blue eyes. she found her match, but they only have a sexual relationship while fooling around with others in between.

my polish friends are single minded and will only date polish people.

i don't really care, i had a crush on someone who was rican awhile, and i mean awhile back.

love is loving someone for who they are, not for what they are.

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 pm
I don't tend to date outside my race (personal preference, eh wot?), but right now I am crushing hard on this cute boy from Mexico. redface

Meth on Meth

Free_to_Dream

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 am
I don't really date inside my race. You already got one chocolate girl, mix it up. I don't mind dating inside, I just find middle-eastern and mexican men attractive. It's the hair and the skin that just looks right, but if I find a fine chocolate man I'd go for it.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff